Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572637 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:06:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 42262 times)

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2021, 09:58:37 am »
The updates for the regular member area have been pretty good these last couple of weeks. A good variety of flexing, workout archive and interview clips, along with loads of good galleries and even some old VOD stuff. If the throughput was like this week in, week out I'm sure there'd be far more satisfaction with the membership.

oh yes...a lot of new videos from their 2017 shots...pathetic...
I couldn't tell you when it was all filmed but there's definitely been a lot of content which hasn't been published before alongside the obvious archive stuff. The only shame is that most the girls aren't particularly that muscular.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2021, 09:58:37 am »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2021, 05:15:49 pm »
The updates for the regular member area have been pretty good these last couple of weeks. A good variety of flexing, workout archive and interview clips, along with loads of good galleries and even some old VOD stuff. If the throughput was like this week in, week out I'm sure there'd be far more satisfaction with the membership.

Thank you!!
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline sickwithit

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2021, 05:45:00 am »
I have a dumb question.  Do you guys know if there are any girls on HBC that are based out of Seattle?  Maybe it's just me, but I would rather spend my tip money on the local girls...who knows I may even run into them on the streets some day. lol

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2021, 12:00:26 pm »
Are we ever going to see an increase in the upload schedule of archive clips? You could release like 3 high quality armwrestling clips per day and still have enough content for a year.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2022, 12:01:12 pm »
Backzilla reported there's a tech problem with uploading new videos to the HBC site. When it's fixed, there should be a good number of new vids released all at once. Hoping next week! Backzilla has some great new vids coming.

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2022, 03:24:10 pm »
https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/78140

$8.50 for 2 minutes!! wow! what`s next? 100 dollars for 30 seconds?
so pathetic ...
I Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2022, 09:33:19 am »

so pathetic ...
$8.50 for 7 minutes is on par with industry standards. I understand you may not wish to pay that for a video, but the price is not unreasonable.

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2022, 03:18:14 pm »

so pathetic ...
$8.50 for 7 minutes is on par with industry standards. I understand you may not wish to pay that for a video, but the price is not unreasonable.

when i wrote this that was the price 8.50 for 2 minutes.....then the link disappeared...i think that that was some technical mistake....
I Saradas

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2022, 04:23:43 am »
cannot understand how you guys set the price...
same length, an waaaay diferent prices  :angry:

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/80714
https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/80695
I Saradas

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2022, 10:58:58 pm »
Looks like they took the previews away. Too bad. It was one of the sites best features  :'(
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2022, 05:06:38 pm »
Looks like they took the previews away. Too bad. It was one of the sites best features  :'(

That's not a true statement. All these VODs have a preview - https://www.herbiceps.com/vod-store/.

If you saw one that doesn't have a preview, it must have been a temporary glitch, but they are definitely working now.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2022, 11:13:27 pm »

That's not a true statement. All these VODs have a preview - https://www.herbiceps.com/vod-store/.

If you saw one that doesn't have a preview, it must have been a temporary glitch, but they are definitely working now.

Sorry I meant the webcam previews are gone. You used to be able to hover the mouse over a performer and see what is going on in their room. Now you can't

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2022, 11:55:40 am »

Sorry I meant the webcam previews are gone. You used to be able to hover the mouse over a performer and see what is going on in their room. Now you can't

Noticed that too with the webcam previews. I miss that feature. I mentioned it to some ladies, and they seemed a little creeped out by it, so maybe the admin got rid of the feature.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2022, 07:21:24 pm »

Noticed that too with the webcam previews. I miss that feature. I mentioned it to some ladies, and they seemed a little creeped out by it, so maybe the admin got rid of the feature.

Oh, yeah - that's gone. We may offer something similar in the future, but if we do, it would need to have an individual model opt-in election.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2022, 11:18:29 pm »

So now the women are going to have a revolving door of guys coming in for 5 seconds not saying anything and leaving. That is not any better

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View