Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572651 Posts in 72095 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:28:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheena from Hungary  (Read 36745 times)

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sheena from Hungary
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2023, 02:42:45 am »
Per her Sessiongirls page, Sheena has moved to Florida. It still has Las Vegas as her location, but at the bottom of her profile she notes the move.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2023, 02:42:45 am »

Offline Seppe3333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2023, 08:13:37 pm »
Wow!!! Did everyone see that SLAP?  Sheena stock is going to skyrocket!!

Offline Leo811

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2023, 09:20:53 pm »
Very impressive, but also dangerous. Does anybody now if Sheena will ever come back to Europe for sessions?

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2023, 04:40:44 pm »
Very impressive, but also dangerous. Does anybody now if Sheena will ever come back to Europe for sessions?

Not any time soon I'm afraid.

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2023, 07:37:43 am »
I had a 1 hour session with her while she first arrived in the U.S in Los Angeles, she had a beautiful country woman with her at time, a fitness competitor but didn't offer session unfortunately.... anyway onto Sheena

I'd definitely recommend Sheena, for those into hardcore wrestling, femdom domination, or muscle worship, she's an all in one package, a REAL LIFE material artist, have tons of sexy moves to hold you down(I doubt average size man can even resist her in none hold back grappling match) she just really love what she does, also a very fun person to talk to, never watch clock, doesn't talk none sense to slow down the action, always know what to do next, she's just enjoy kicking dude's ass for real. 

During our session, She did reveal to me that she thinks American customers are "too soft & too demanding", she often upset them when she use a bit of her strength, well glad I didn't disappoint. So yea, for those looking for real action, sheena is a must.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2023, 06:39:38 pm »
I had a 1 hour session with her while she first arrived in the U.S in Los Angeles, she had a beautiful country woman with her at time, a fitness competitor but didn't offer session unfortunately.... anyway onto Sheena

I'd definitely recommend Sheena, for those into hardcore wrestling, femdom domination, or muscle worship, she's an all in one package, a REAL LIFE material artist, have tons of sexy moves to hold you down(I doubt average size man can even resist her in none hold back grappling match) she just really love what she does, also a very fun person to talk to, never watch clock, doesn't talk none sense to slow down the action, always know what to do next, she's just enjoy kicking dude's ass for real. 

During our session, She did reveal to me that she thinks American customers are "too soft & too demanding", she often upset them when she use a bit of her strength, well glad I didn't disappoint. So yea, for those looking for real action, sheena is a must.

I feel attacked!  ???

Great review, and totally concur. I've seen her twice and gotten destroyed both times - she's flat-out amazing. I also sessioned with her friend, Hungarian Huntress this year as well. She isn't a trained wrestler (yet), but is a lot of fun.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2023, 07:50:53 pm »
she's said it many times before. she prefers Europeans who actually want to wrestle vs. Americans who want to sit there and get dominated. but she prefers the opportunities of the American economy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline jjc1230

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2023, 02:52:13 am »
I had a session with her last year, and I had an amazing time! First of all, she is incredibly strong. I go to the gym about five times a week and can throw around decent weight, and it took everything I had not to get absolutely demolished by her. I've also done some bjj and wrestling in high school so I had some decent grappling experience. She was only able to tap me out twice but I was able to stalemate her the rest of the time. I also did some lift and carry with her and I have to say she was able to do that really well too. She is super strong! She could carry me over her shoulder, piggyback, cradle, and on her shoulders pretty easily. My favorite was when she put me over her shoulders face up!

My favorite thing about her though is her personality. She is super fun and easy to talk to! We had some laughs, danced a bit, and had a great conversation during it all. I would definitely recommend a session with her!

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2023, 01:23:35 pm »
I had a session with her last year, and I had an amazing time! First of all, she is incredibly strong. I go to the gym about five times a week and can throw around decent weight, and it took everything I had not to get absolutely demolished by her. I've also done some bjj and wrestling in high school so I had some decent grappling experience. She was only able to tap me out twice but I was able to stalemate her the rest of the time. I also did some lift and carry with her and I have to say she was able to do that really well too. She is super strong! She could carry me over her shoulder, piggyback, cradle, and on her shoulders pretty easily. My favorite was when she put me over her shoulders face up!

My favorite thing about her though is her personality. She is super fun and easy to talk to! We had some laughs, danced a bit, and had a great conversation during it all. I would definitely recommend a session with her!

Out of curiosity what were your stats during the time of your session, height, weight, and gym stats? 

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2023, 08:05:36 pm »
She absolutely destroyed me. Didn’t matter how hard I tried

Offline jjc1230

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2023, 08:58:39 pm »

Out of curiosity what were your stats during the time of your session, height, weight, and gym stats? 

I'm 5'6 and about 180lbs. I can bench 225 for reps, squat 300 for reps, and deadlift probably 330 but i haven't done it in a while. I like to stay healthy and lean,and by no means am I huge or a gym rat or anything. Still, I was surprised how strong she was during our session.

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2023, 04:38:15 pm »
She is FINALLY coming my way next week. Super excited. Can anyone comment on her recent shape?  She said she isn’t pursuing bodybuilding anymore because it’s “too boring”😂. She agreed to strictly muscle worship so I’m curious to what her physique looks like. Thanks.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2023, 02:13:10 pm »
She is FINALLY coming my way next week. Super excited. Can anyone comment on her recent shape?  She said she isn’t pursuing bodybuilding anymore because it’s “too boring”😂. She agreed to strictly muscle worship so I’m curious to what her physique looks like. Thanks.

Just looked up this topic because she will be in my area soon also. Did you ever have a session with her? What type of session? And what did you think? 

I am curious if she’s bored with bodybuilding what type of physique she has now.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View