Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572744 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:17:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 89821 times)

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2023, 08:16:43 am »
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing could be further from the truth about accusing me of being a revisionist!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2023, 08:16:43 am »

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2023, 03:12:13 pm »
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.

Nothing could be further from the truth about accusing me of being a revisionist!

So if she’s “past her prime and covered in gross tattoos” then why did you want to book a session with her?

And if you think £350 is a lot for session girl of Renee’s size and condition (which is still elite) then I think you won’t be sessioning much in future I’m afraid, bud.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2023, 03:16:01 pm »

-Squeezemebaby

Just saying!!!

So if she’s “past her prime and covered in gross tattoos” then why did you want to book a session with her?

And if you think £350 is a lot for session girl of Renee’s size and condition (which is still elite) then I think you won’t be sessioning much in future I’m afraid, bud.

Yes, that question was stunningly overlooked by him in his retort. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2023, 07:15:16 pm »
Ms mellissa
Yvette Bova
Debra D
Trapalicious (wish she was still sessioning)

Debra… sighs.

I don’t think there will ever be a woman like her. Most passionate session woman for sure

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2023, 11:58:42 pm »
Ms mellissa
Yvette Bova
Debra D
Trapalicious (wish she was still sessioning)

Debra… sighs.

I don’t think there will ever be a woman like her. Most passionate session woman for sure

Agree LCF . . . she always made feel like I was the only person who mattered.  ::sigh::
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2023, 08:03:25 pm »
Debra… sighs.

Agree LCF . . . she always made feel like I was the only person who mattered.  ::sigh::
Arekah was like that for me. Got to do lots of amazing 1-off sessions over the years but nobody could roleplay and dominate like her. When she got into character she was like a 40's noir femme fatale except there weren't any women nearly as hot as her back then.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2023, 07:51:11 pm »
Muscle Foxx Jenni, Debra D'Andrea, Wild Kat, Gayle Moher, Goddess Vegas and Diana Ball. (Not in that order. Except for Wild Kat I saw them all more than once.)

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2023, 10:26:50 pm »
Best non-utr, Joanna T and Ms Melissa. Not sure if I wrote previously in this thread but this is as of today lol.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2023, 04:32:55 am »
Wow Joanna T is name from past - saw her 3 times- unfortunately the first time was great- the second ok - and by the 3rd her mood and depression was kind of turnoff - sad last few years-

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2023, 05:05:58 am »
Joanna was an ok session for me. Nice to talk to, but we didn't hit it off session wise. Too bad she left us so soon

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2023, 06:37:11 pm »
So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS’d for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I’m not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2023, 07:05:54 pm »
So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS’d for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I’m not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

OMG... in my post how could I have forgotten Lora O.! Saw her three times and she is always in shape, always seductive and sexy. She gets it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2023, 09:08:46 pm »
 For all the Lora hype posted here, Brenda Raganot was far and away THE best reason to visit Seattle when both were there.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2023, 12:36:52 am »
For all the Lora hype posted here, Brenda Raganot was far and away THE best reason to visit Seattle when both were there.

Only saw Lora in NYC and then once in Vegas. Guess I really missed something.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2023, 02:54:15 am »
I’d like to add one to the list, I know probably because she didn’t come to United States that often so I haven’t seen much about her here but Diana Ball was definitely amazing.

https://wb270.com/eur/superAmazon.htm

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View