Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572818 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:13:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 89828 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2019, 02:50:21 pm »
I guess I missed Ms Melissa when she was really strong and jacked. I saw her recently and not only was she soft and out of shape, she felt disappointingly weak compared to women like Queen Kayla and Lauren / Lora. I share this as a simple statement for those newer to this so that nostalgia doesn't color the present reality.

Was good in 2017, maybe she was trying a new diet when you met her? Seems very odd for her, but things change of course.

Tazzie was insanely strong ~20 years ago.  She was doing strongwoman activities as I recall.

Yes. I expected to find her appreciably stronger than several ladies I had already met, that wasn't the case. Nice session, just not revelatory. There's also a stark difference between her and AlphaAce, maybe that shows how much training for said events has changed in the past 15 years.

Offline Gingaa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2019, 04:56:06 pm »
I guess I missed Ms Melissa when she was really strong and jacked. I saw her recently and not only was she soft and out of shape, she felt disappointingly weak compared to women like Queen Kayla and Lauren / Lora. I share this as a simple statement for those newer to this so that nostalgia doesn't color the present reality.

She had surgery in October and took a break to recover. I believe she's only just gotten back to training this past week, so depending on how recently you saw her, that might explain the softness. I'm sure she'll be really strong and jacked again soon enough as she plans to compete in the spring.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2019, 10:46:41 pm »

When did you see her out of curiosity?  I saw her 2 years ago and she was insanely strong easily in the top three strength wise of ladies I have met doing sessions. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2019, 10:50:40 pm »
Tazzie was insanely strong ~20 years ago.  She was doing strongwoman activities as I recall.

I saw Tazzie about 12 years ago and while a good session she wasn't able to a shoulder ride with me and some equal sized and smaller women were able too.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2019, 10:31:54 am »

I saw Tazzie about 12 years ago and while a good session she wasn't able to a shoulder ride with me and some equal sized and smaller women were able too.

First time I saw her she did. She was around 206-209lbs.  Around the same time maybe 12-13 years ago and it almost happened accidentally. I am 5'8 maybe 215-220 at the time.  She also lifted me in a pile driver and moved my boxers and jerked me in the air without planning, I couldn't hear a damn thing with my head between her legs!

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2019, 04:26:31 pm »
I have done easily over 100 sessions over the last 20+ years. 

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2019, 04:28:59 pm »

Top 5

Arekah
Yasmin
Tyler Dare
Kordelia Devonshire
Frankie Z

Offline jimmykimmel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2019, 09:26:51 pm »
Top 5

Julie Bourassa
Tara Silzer
Megan Abshire
Jennifer Kennedy
Isabelle Turell

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2019, 02:58:59 pm »
Interesting list, especially with the inclusion of Frankie Z. Her name doesn't come up much. Perhaps you would elaborate on why she made your top 5.

Top 5

Arekah
Yasmin
Tyler Dare
Kordelia Devonshire
Frankie Z

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2019, 05:35:57 pm »
If you're looking for strength and power one of the best I ever had was with Wendy McMaster back in the day. She was huge, ripped and lifting some very impressive weights in the gym at the time. Im 200 lbs and have bodybuilding and powerlifting experience myself, so finding a  woman who can match me from a muscle/strength standpoint isn't easy. But Wendy did, and was the most impressive session I've had as far as feeling physically overpowered by a woman

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2019, 10:14:42 pm »
Th-resa
Callista
Isabelle Big & Strong
Amber Deluca
Tami Frasier

Offline psudosapien

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2019, 06:08:55 am »
Ah.  Fabi.  That woman knows (knew?) how to scissor.  She wrapped me up in a body scissor around the hips and instantly cut off all blood flow to my legs.
Another retired lady that is high on my list is Sheila Burgess.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2020, 08:23:54 am »
If you're looking for strength and power one of the best I ever had was with Wendy McMaster back in the day. She was huge, ripped and lifting some very impressive weights in the gym at the time. Im 200 lbs and have bodybuilding and powerlifting experience myself, so finding a  woman who can match me from a muscle/strength standpoint isn't easy. But Wendy did, and was the most impressive session I've had as far as feeling physically overpowered by a woman

In what way or how did she overpower you?

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2020, 09:52:35 am »
She just came right at me full force. Didn't rely on much skill or technical moves. For example, we stood in the middle of the room facing each other and just brute Force went at each other. Almost like a football tackling drill.

Offline Katfitefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2020, 07:49:44 pm »
My top session faves are:

Kira - So much fun but strong and competitive too. We slapped boxed, wrestled, and fistfought.

Doughdee Marie - Friendly charming bodybuilder type who was strong as heck

Deena Zarra - Another wrestler who could back up her tough talk with action on the mats.

Unfortunately, there were also some I would not recommend, but that's for another thread.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View