Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577996 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:51:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 91234 times)

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2022, 09:00:23 pm »
I too had a double session with Kandylegs and Ms Melissa wow wow wow this was epic I’m definitely doing another one with these ladies they had amazing chemistry from the beginning and took care of me I was the luckiest guy in the world on Monday night

Did Ms Melissa say when she will be competing? I saw her post-surgery when she was pudgy and have always been disappointed, but I want to give her another shot if she is training for a show. The problem is she has been training for a show for a few years now and for whatever reason it seems to not come to fruition.

She hasn't trained for a show in almost 3 years.

Supposedly she's competing this year, but who knows. She has other things she's been doing in the BB/fitness industry the past few years and thats likely been occupying her time. Its not easy to do that, do sessions and compete all at the same time.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2022, 03:04:26 am »
Saw Ms Melissa recently believe she is training for Chicago in July also can see why hesitant to believe whether it will happen - but saw her awhile ago when she was close to 200- saw her just this week she was probably more like 180- still off from competition shape but on her way if she stays focus - agree with her schedule it must be difficult to get in top condition - but hoping she does

Offline Muscleslave100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2022, 08:04:53 pm »
Renne Toney, met her twice, biggest and strongest ever, and a very cool lady.

Miss Xena, huge and sensual.

Bunny Glamazon, true amazon, very good fighting skills.

Alina Popa, most beautiful woman I have ever met, and very nice.

Jana Linke - Huge and sensual

Offline Jkenn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2022, 11:03:13 pm »
First session in 1992 : I was 22 years old ! I don't count anymore : way over 100 different ladies, maybe 150.

My all time favorites are :

- Thea Bennington
- Arekah Lox

Met both of them several times. The difference is that each session with Thea was better than the previous one. My first session with Arekah was a shock, but the next ones were very similar (so less surprise).

- Thresa Brostick (probably ranked 3rd for me)

Other ones, no order :

- Jennifer Scarpetta
- Bunny Glamazon (young)
- Amber de Luca (maybe ten years ago, prettier and less expansive than nowadays)
- Ms Xena (hugely strong and very sensual)
- Xena (NYC huge amazon, now retired for a long time, no picture left on the net)
- Yasmin (regular physique, but unforgettable session)
- Mistress Treasure
- Isabelle Big and Strong
- Emma James (powerlifter)
- Paloma Parra

Those sessions were extraordinary by any way.

Many good sessions with fbb but more regular, less specific memory.

Some true disappointments I won't mention here.

Next priorities : Nadia Miller, AlphaAce and a few others...

This Xeena?  https://www.scissorvixens.com/Website/Vixens%20Pages/xeena/introduction_page/xeena_introduction_page.htm

Offline Steezin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2022, 11:20:37 pm »
Strongest upper body for girls in the states?

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2022, 11:34:30 am »
Its nearly impossible to say one session was the best ever..I have had many amazing sessions..

Though really just a list of ladies who gave me great session everytime I saw them

Goddess Lauren
Amalea Siliciano aka Guidette (RIP)
Roxie Rain
Brandi Mae
Sydney Thunder
Lisa Cross
Goddess Nadia Miller
Mia Annabella
Skyler Rene
Kortney Olson (KO)
Layla Mikayla
Monica Martin
Heather Armbrust/Policky
Jennifer Scarpetta/Abshire (Scar)
Megan Abshire
Annie Rivieccio
Miss Untamed (Andrea Giacomi)
Emery Miller
Brigita Brezovac
Big Tinah
Tapered Physique (never session but did videos so I can be sure sessions would be just as great).
Big Red
Diana Ball
Tyler Dare
Jennifer Kennedy
Mistress Treasure
Ashley Starr
Joanna Thomas (RIP)
Frankie Z

Offline jffjff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2022, 04:43:42 pm »
Kayla Woods.  She is the best!

Offline canon75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2022, 01:49:45 pm »
Renne Toney, met her twice, biggest and strongest ever, and a very cool lady.

Miss Xena, huge and sensual.

Bunny Glamazon, true amazon, very good fighting skills.

Alina Popa, most beautiful woman I have ever met, and very nice.

Jana Linke - Huge and sensual

Oh, Bunny Glamazon. How would you compare her strength-wise and athletically to the other girls you mentioned? Was she stronger than some of them?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2022, 03:41:39 am »
Oh, Bunny Glamazon. How would you compare her strength-wise and athletically to the other girls you mentioned? Was she stronger than some of them?
I don't know how much time she spent lifting in the gym but in her heyday Bunny was very strong. While wrestling she could move my whole weight just using one arm and had a great core. I would've needed to use joint locks to beat her, besides being much bigger she didn't wear down at all during the session. Definitely stronger while wrestling than both Alina and Xena were.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2022, 07:11:36 am »
I don't know how much time she spent lifting in the gym but in her heyday Bunny was very strong. While wrestling she could move my whole weight just using one arm and had a great core. I would've needed to use joint locks to beat her, besides being much bigger she didn't wear down at all during the session. Definitely stronger while wrestling than both Alina and Xena were.

Holy shit!!  I tussled with both those women, and at 6' 2" 240 lbs. of weight-trained gym-rattedness, they tossed me like the cookies of a nauseous drunk!!  NOW I rue that I missed Bunny cuz I have always, in error, been enamored by the muscle-chicks.
#bulkiefail   :(
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2022, 09:32:17 am »

Holy shit!!  I tussled with both those women, and at 6' 2" 240 lbs. of weight-trained gym-rattedness, they tossed me like the cookies of a nauseous drunk!!  NOW I rue that I missed Bunny cuz I have always, in error, been enamored by the muscle-chicks.

I’m 230 at 5’8 and i saw xena. Xena was around 200-205. She really wasn’t that strong if i really wanted to defend or resist.

Offline canon75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2022, 10:54:53 am »

So you are saying, that she was stronger than you? Could she take you in armwrestling, as well?  Indeed she is an unique sexy specimen. No one is comparable to her.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2022, 04:07:58 pm »

I’m 230 at 5’8 and i saw xena. Xena was around 200-205. She really wasn’t that strong if i really wanted to defend or resist.

I've heard the same from others.  Is there a possibility that she wasn't putting out to avoid injury?  She mentioned to me that she wasn't really into intense wrestling, so I paid her a bit extra so that she would be more vigorous, and it turned into "Be careful what you ask for."  LOL!
"Squi-wush!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2022, 04:47:29 pm »

I've heard the same from others.  Is there a possibility that she wasn't putting out to avoid injury?  She mentioned to me that she wasn't really into intense wrestling, so I paid her a bit extra so that she would be more vigorous, and it turned into "Be careful what you ask for."  LOL!
"Squi-wush!"
She told me she would rather be playful (I'm sure wanting to be careful is part of it), I also offered her an incentive to go harder. That's not ideal, but I'd rather cave on principle than settle for a meh session when it could've been more. Bunny was still even stronger while wrestling.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2022, 07:44:14 pm »

"Squi-wush!"

Nice! We were able to do some lift and carry but and her size and length helped also. But yeah she even told me a few times shes not that strong and struggled with a lift or two and many we couldn’t do. Lifts much smaller women like Tapered can.  but her sensuality definitely made up for it.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View