Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579731 Posts in 73842 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 01:40:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 134627 times)

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2022, 02:20:40 am »
I was lucky to see her last week she looked great she’s competing this year so I’m super excited to see her look. I’ve already seen changes in her back, shoulders and Arms I noticed the difference right away. She is a lady that I never miss she’s one of the best ladies out there and if you don’t see her your definitely missing out

Can any mention of her van status? Hoping she can make it to Australia soon

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2022, 01:26:50 pm »
Unfortunately it appears the old Ms Melissa may be back…

I recently exchanged some emails with her about coming to my city. She was very responsive leading up to the deposit. We agreed on a date, time and hotel over a few emails. She requested half the session and then she’d post the trip to add more clients. After I sent the $ she did not post the trip and it’s been a few weeks. I followed up a few times with brief polite emails and got one cryptic response that said she was still figuring out travel dates (even though we already agreed to a location and time before the deposit). We’ll see what happens but she is no longer responding and the session is supposed to be soon, so it’s not looking good.

Offline lovefbbquads

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #377 on: April 22, 2022, 08:59:33 pm »
i emailed her yesterday inquiring and no response from her

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2022, 11:03:48 pm »

I recently exchanged some emails with her about coming to my city. She was very responsive leading up to the deposit. We agreed on a date, time and hotel over a few emails. She requested half the session and then she’d post the trip to add more clients. After I sent the $ she did not post the trip and it’s been a few weeks. I followed up a few times with brief polite emails and got one cryptic response that said she was still figuring out travel dates (even though we already agreed to a location and time before the deposit). We’ll see what happens but she is no longer responding and the session is supposed to be soon, so it’s not looking good.

Yeah, that does sounds like the "old" version of her that wasn't reliable. I think people have had similar experiences to yours but in most cases the session eventually happened.

I think she's been busy with a lot of ventures outside of competing and sessions. I dont think she's posted a tour yet this year. Obviously that wouldn't excuse taking your deposit and ghosting you in the session. Eventually I think she'll be good for it.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2022, 12:50:20 pm »

Yeah, that does sounds like the "old" version of her that wasn't reliable. I think people have had similar experiences to yours but in most cases the session eventually happened.

I think she's been busy with a lot of ventures outside of competing and sessions. I dont think she's posted a tour yet this year. Obviously that wouldn't excuse taking your deposit and ghosting you in the session. Eventually I think she'll be good for it.

Update: she reached out shortly after my post yesterday and was apologetic and plans to honor our arrangement. So that’s promising. More to follow.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2022, 12:59:53 pm »

Update: she reached out shortly after my post yesterday and was apologetic and plans to honor our arrangement. So that’s promising. More to follow.

The power of Saradas. For sure she is member here and monitoring all the posts like other girls.
I Saradas

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2022, 07:04:22 pm »

The power of Saradas. For sure she is member here and monitoring all the posts like other girls.

That's good she is a member and did this. Shows she does care and she probably got side tracked since she's busy outside of training/competing

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2022, 11:17:02 pm »
Does she ever respond to emails?

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #383 on: April 27, 2022, 06:37:10 pm »

It really is hit or miss with her. Seen her twice and it was great, but also has canceled on me a few times while I was at her hotel waiting .

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #384 on: April 27, 2022, 10:00:21 pm »

It really is hit or miss with her. Seen her twice and it was great, but also has canceled on me a few times while I was at her hotel waiting .

Like I have said before, you cannot count on anything until you are standing in the room with her.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #385 on: May 01, 2022, 12:15:07 pm »

That's good she is a member and did this. Shows she does care and she probably got side tracked since she's busy outside of training/competing

Heavy deposits paid before she planned trip to Australia in 2020 ….then the Rona hit so she couldn’t come. Said she had used deposits for airfares etc but would honour them when she could return.

Myself and a few mates have been getting zero response to emails now that there is no quarantine requirements.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #386 on: May 01, 2022, 07:31:21 pm »

Heavy deposits paid before she planned trip to Australia in 2020 ….then the Rona hit so she couldn’t come. Said she had used deposits for airfares etc but would honour them when she could return.

Myself and a few mates have been getting zero response to emails now that there is no quarantine requirements.

Wowzers! She travels nearly 365 days in the US and around the world for private sessions and still didn't refund your heavy deposits since 2020? We're in 2022 now, it's not cool getting zero responses after the payments especially after 2 years! 

Just reveal her real name and post your complain under the following section. She will refund you your heavy deposit less than 24 hours. Before many members did this for other girls and it really works.

Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints
https://saradas.org/index.php?board=568.0
I Saradas

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #387 on: May 01, 2022, 09:23:06 pm »
Hate to add to the negative chorus, but I'm in year two of waiting for her to return "next month" after we weren't able to meet because of a scheduling conflict. I wound up paying in full for the session that never happened. Oddly enough I live in an area that she used to visit fairly frequently, and even though she's going seemingly everywhere else in the continental US these days, this is the ONE major area she hasn't been back to in the last year and a half. Stopped responding to my emails last year--sent a few here and there in the interim, but no response. Kind of just shrugged my shoulders and given up at this point. Maybe she's been busy with her YouTube show that gets upwards of dozens of views.

All that said, I saw her a couple of times in the past and had a really good experience. So caveat emptor, as always.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #388 on: May 01, 2022, 09:45:51 pm »

Wowzers! She travels nearly 365 days in the US and around the world for private sessions and still didn't refund your heavy deposits since 2020? We're in 2022 now, it's not cool getting zero responses after the payments especially after 2 years! 

Just reveal her real name and post your complain under the following section. She will refund you your heavy deposit less than 24 hours. Before many members did this for other girls and it really works.

I’d just like her to respond to the Australian guys that paid deposits. I’d be cool if she said planning to be there in months whatever…and will honour ……or sorry but not going to get there and will send deposit back. Just a response would be nice

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #389 on: May 01, 2022, 10:54:03 pm »

I’d just like her to respond to the Australian guys that paid deposits. I’d be cool if she said planning to be there in months whatever…and will honour ……or sorry but not going to get there and will send deposit back. Just a response would be nice

In the same boat here in Canada, she's still got my deposit

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View