Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579547 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 04:54:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 134099 times)

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #360 on: July 29, 2021, 09:21:33 pm »
I saw her both off season and ripped.  She was much more relaxed in the off season.  Still very strong.  And I could definitely feel the muscle. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #360 on: July 29, 2021, 09:21:33 pm »

Offline bicepman75

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2021, 11:33:18 pm »
Has anyone seen her lately? Was wondering what sort of shape she is in. It’s hard to tell via Insta or FB as she is always wearing long sleeves in her pics and videos. Does she still have definition in her arms and biceps? Those of us in Australia hope she returns in early 2022 when the borders open.

Offline legluvr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2021, 02:06:26 am »
I saw her less than 2 weeks ago. She told me then she was at 193 lbs. .  She has begun dieting- will be competing next year. I’m sure she’s lighter now.
I’ve seen her for years, from competition  ready all the way up to 205 lbs. . And I think she is just beautiful. Personally, I prefer the off- season look. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #363 on: December 20, 2021, 07:12:11 am »
She took deposits for an Australian trip that was cancelled due to covid. She told she will come back and honour the deposits which is the right thing to do. Says plenty about her.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2021, 02:27:56 pm »
She took deposits for an Australian trip that was cancelled due to covid. She told she will come back and honour the deposits which is the right thing to do. Says plenty about her.

She did this for Toronto, still has my deposit. God I hope she honours it

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2021, 06:56:56 pm »
I believe she will honor the deposits - just have to wonder how long it will be- years ago different session provider cancelled trip that I had given deposit for- she didn’t reschedule for 6 or 7 months- but when she did I saw her and she honored her deposit- don’t think you will have a problem with Ms mellissa

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #366 on: December 20, 2021, 07:36:55 pm »
I may have missed something, but not returning deposits is bad form. It screams "I spent the cash already." Maybe she's banking on enough people on the next trip sending deposits to cover her travel? Last time I sent a deposit for a cancelled trip with a different woman, she asked if I wanted her to hold onto it for a future trip or refund it. I opted for the refund. She sent the deposit back no problem. Almost a year later she still hasn't come to my city and I doubt she will.

Although, if it's international flights that got cancelled, most likely the airline was like "lol how about a credit instead," and she should call back and tell them if she doesn't get a refund, she'll talk to TSA. That often gets the airline to stop jerking you around. You never know what happens or if the trip actually happens. Or her future dates may not work out for all people who already sent a deposit.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #367 on: December 21, 2021, 11:22:30 am »
I saw her in 2018 and was scheduled to see her again in 2019 but she had to cancel that trip. She sent my deposit back a few hours before emailing me the cancellation notice. Never had a problem with her. This was NY though, not Australia.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #368 on: December 21, 2021, 02:28:12 pm »
Ever since the new MM happened she has always offered to refund. I let her keep both times and let's just say I was shown that decision was appreciated.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2021, 09:26:19 pm »
I’ve seen MM a lot and always send her deposits. I’ve never had a problem with her honoring them in a future session she always come through with me. I trust her and so do a lot of others she’s not shady like some of these other girls who run scams with deposits.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2021, 10:59:54 pm »
MM is in the HOF for a reason, a true gold standard for sessionates. Melissa will refund the policy if she needs to cancel or will look to reschedule like she did with me.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #371 on: December 25, 2021, 02:09:51 am »
I haven't asked for a refund because as far as I know, she still plans on coming to Toronto eventually.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2022, 05:15:39 am »
Yeah she said would come back to Australia and I’ve said I will try and pump some extra sessions for her

Offline ffblvr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #373 on: January 17, 2022, 07:38:29 pm »
any updates are her current condition?

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #374 on: January 24, 2022, 10:47:52 am »
I was lucky to see her last week she looked great she’s competing this year so I’m super excited to see her look. I’ve already seen changes in her back, shoulders and Arms I noticed the difference right away. She is a lady that I never miss she’s one of the best ladies out there and if you don’t see her your definitely missing out

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View