Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576641 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:34:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 129828 times)

defenc

Re: Ms Melissa or treasure
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2010, 06:49:35 pm »
Guys, anyone who had a session with Ms Melissa, could you please describe her to me (as there are no photos on wb270), age, looks and strength level. Cuz I am 200 lbs with an average body, but still quite built, so I am interested if she will be able to handle me!

Thanks.

bpp

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 04:45:25 am »
I'm seeing her very soon so hopefully I can confirm that.  I told her I had a hunch and she said "I think you know who I am ;-)"  It would be weird if I showed up and it was someone else!

Butch40

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 05:11:29 pm »
I'm seeing her very soon so hopefully I can confirm that.  I told her I had a hunch and she said "I think you know who I am ;-)"  It would be weird if I showed up and it was someone else!

When I first saw Melissa she was being very reluctant to give out much information.  I thought she was scamming me and I flat out said no pics and no appt.  She gave me her name and told me to google it.  A few days later that same smoking hot girl opened the door.

iguana29

Re: Session with Ms. Mellissa
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 12:56:47 pm »
Me too, just no idea who she is or what she looks like though??!!!

Reviews on wb270 look kinda old though (2008) so not sure what shape etc she is in??

enthusiast

Re: Ms. Melissa
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2010, 06:33:39 am »
I had a great session with Melissa a few years ago... BBBJ, DATY and more was available. I never realized Layla was the same person, because my experience with Layla was that she was totally unreliable and even after booking a session and giving her the call from the lobby, she didn't even answer her door. Hmmm.

serpico1961

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:33 pm »
did you have a contact  # for  her?

iguana29

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2010, 07:26:28 pm »
I'm still waiting for an initial reply to my e-mail simply asking for further information but she hasn't got back to me?

She is genuine??

Offline Muscluva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010, 01:54:04 am »
I'm still waiting for an initial reply to my e-mail simply asking for further information but she hasn't got back to me?

She is genuine??

me to, its been a week now.

iguana29

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2010, 01:16:22 pm »

She is genuine??

me to, its been a week now.

Did you ever get a reply or hear back from her?
The dates are getting closer and I have still not heard anything back at all? I'm starting to think if this is real or not or a scam but a few posters here seem to speak highly of her which will contradict my initial thoughts?

iguana29

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2010, 06:25:05 pm »
Hey ho!..but thank you both for your replies/info

Offline Muscluva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2010, 12:52:49 pm »
We have contact

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2010, 07:54:23 pm »
recommended- nice, saw her last week- only slight negative was a little off-season- about 5'4" and 195, would love to see her about 175

I am going to meet her in a couple of weeks. What kind of outfit did she have and what did you get in your session?
If there are anybody else who had a session with her, please tell me what I can expect.

sonic790

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2010, 08:42:20 pm »
I was also thinking of seeing her on her visit to the uk this month but i have sent her 2 emails already and have had no reply, i read a thread on here which seemed to suggest that this is a normal occurence from her. Has anyone else had contact with her recently?

wtf

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2010, 03:32:54 am »
Has anyone had a session or seen Ms. Melissa lately- I saw her several months ago- was very nice- though she was a little more off-season than I prefer- 5 '4 and 190- thinking about seeing her this week but wonder if she is a little leaner-
I am wondering the same thing. I am seeing her tomorrow, I hope its worth it. She says she's 186 right now.

daruud

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2010, 05:23:17 pm »
Anyone had a session with her in London?

Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View