Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:25:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 123222 times)

trojanman

Re: Ms Melissa Anyone know who this is?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 06:41:27 am »
K1 for the inimitable Melissa D!      :P

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 06:41:27 am »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 01:16:02 pm »
I think Mr. Stead is correct, If someone is using a fake name I think it should only be revealed in pm's and not publicly, obviously the person for whatever reason doesn't want her name on a public board

motenak

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 02:32:33 am »
I think Mr. Stead is correct, If someone is using a fake name I think it should only be revealed in pm's and not publicly, obviously the person for whatever reason doesn't want her name on a public board

I also agree UNLESS it is someone who uses a fake name(s) to avoid bad or negative reviews on boards like this!

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 07:01:30 pm »

WTF is wrong with you?  Can't you read?  We were specifically avoiding mentioning names, because she doesn't want to be identified.  She doesn't even  have a picture on wb270.  Can we get an admin in here to remove that post?

bugs

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 02:00:37 pm »
She's pretty incredible so I am not at all surprised she was fully booked.

bugs

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 03:02:47 pm »
I know of two guys that have tried contacting her and there was no response.  I myself tried on a few occasions to no avail.

I have been wondering for a LONNNNNNNGGG time if she even exists or if this is really some dushbag pretending to be a woman.  Until WB himself meets this girl, the jury is still out in my book.

She doesn't seem to be the best at returning emails, but I can assure you she is real and I emailed her a few days ago.  I also have her phone number so I can contact her quickly if someone here is very serious and needs to set up an appointment. 

Offline mdiddy80

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 10:34:49 pm »
Will somebody who knows Ms. Melissa's identity please PM me? She has returned an email request for a session and I'm deciding whether I want to book it or not ...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
User is currently banned [View]

trojanman

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 06:00:47 am »
Her pics sure look great!  Please let us know how it goes if you connect with her.

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 02:13:01 am »
I am going to meet her this week, Friday most likely. So I will let you guys know. I already spoke to her.

Skooby

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2010, 02:06:38 am »
Does anyone have pictures of her?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Ms. Melissa review
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2010, 12:37:00 pm »

I saw her the other day for a 2 hour session.  Wow!  One of the best sessions I've ever had.  She's really freaky and open to a lot of things...except kissing (she didn't say no kissing but her body language clearly indicated it's a no-no for her).  She's not a strict clock-watcher (she let me go a little over to finish up) but we didn't go too far over time, either.  

I know for some she's hard to get a hold of, but I'd say it's worth the effort.  I wouldn't say email communication with her was the smoothest but I didn't have that much trouble contacting her and establishing the parameters of our session.  She had pretty clear instruction on wb270 about what to put in the subject line, so maybe some guys weren't following that.

For you guys in/near Indiana, my advice is to see her ASAP, because she might be leaving soon.  

For more details and her real name please check V.I.P. section

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Who is Ms. Melissa?
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 12:37:46 pm »
so the mysterious ms melissa will be in nyc on june 15-17  check wb270
who is this phantom? has some reviews on wb. Are the reviews self posted by the Mysterious one herself? Can anyone enlighten us to who is this person ?

MS Melissa

Description
Stats: 5-3 1/2  160 lbs offseason, 140 contest, light brown/blonde hair, 16 in biceps, 26 inch quads, 16 inch calves, 42 inch chest
Location: Indianapolis,  but I can travel around Indiana, Ohio and Illinois as well
Specialities: Semi-Competitive,  Fantasy and Domination Wrestling, Scissor Holds, Muscle Flexing and Posing, Lift and Carry,  Sensual  Muscle Worship, Ball Busting, Trampling, Erotic Muscle Dance, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Arm Wrestling, Cat fighting, Spanking,  Domination and other types of fetishes. 
 Contact Info
E-mail: melissasgym@yahoo.com

Additional Information
Ms. Melissa says:  I love a good match and use my strength, stamina, cunning and experience. You will experience an exhilarating encounter and I look forward to wearing you down on the mats :) . I love using diffrent types of holds too. For my other types of specialties I love to have fun. I am open minded and I want you to have a good time. Now when it comes to domination.....I am the big girl in charge and what I say goes. I always looking for new subs to cater to my needs. Overall I want you to have fun and unleash your fantasy and make it a reality with me.

I am intellegent, sweet, sexy, playful and fun!!!!  My muscles are beautiful and strong and you don't see a lot of girls built like me. I am the real deal. I would love to be your ultimate companion that gives you the personal attention you deserve. I take the pride to have the best day each and everyday as everyday is just fabulous. I have a bright smile and a captivating touch that will definitely leave you head over heels. If its my strength that you may be curious you will be very turned on by my power. Open-minded and uninhibited, your pleasure is my goal and your satisfaction is mandatory.

You should know that fulfilling the role of your fantasy date is always my greatest aspiration when we are together, and is something at which I truly excel. In short, you can be certain our adventures will be always be memorable and special.

I enjoy the thrill of meeting new friends, and master the art of developing long lasting friendships.

Pictures are available upon requests for Serious Inquiries Only!!!!!

I do offer early bird discounts and 2 hour discounts, please email me for details. T

Advance notice is greatly apperciated and I do offer same day appointments as well.

Here are some examples of what to expect in some of the things I offer. I do not explain all of my specialties but here are a few, just to give you an idea.

Semi-Competitive Match:
While we are both still trying to gain control, semi-competitive matches are less intense than a truly competitive encounter. We both wrestle for pins and submissions while having adequate breather periods. Both of us also abide by an established break word.

Light/Fantasy Match:
The Light type of match consists of less aggressive holds and not as much resistance. The fantasy type of match matches allows me to become your dream partner, permitting head and body scissors, lifts, and illegal pins that would have you wanting to cry for your mommy.

Domination:
This type of match is for those of you that dare to explore the deep desire to truly submit to me. My preferred brands of discipline include sensory deprivation via facesitting, smothering and trampling. Imagine yourself being all consumed by my beautiful bum; or being pranced, danced, and stomped upon by my sexy feet! I enjoy taking on new submissives that want to serve me.

6/08: "I have to say I was amazed as Ms. Melissa is one of the most muscular wrestlers out there! She controlled me with ease and really seemed to enjoy doing it. Her scissors will take the fight right out of you if her beauty doesn't first. She was considerate to listen to what I wanted in a session but also relayed some of her likes as well. She is not a clock watcher by any means and even adjusted her schedule to accommodate mine. She is one of the best out there in my book, and I definitely look forward to testing her strength again real soon!"
6/08: "I recently saw Ms Melissa in Indianapolis for a muscle worship session.  I happened to spy her from a distance first.  Great sexy "jock walk", powerlifter sexy glutes, thick thighs/hamstrings, just a sexy lower body.  When my eyes moved up, she was wearing a sleeveless tank top, she couldn't hide that wide back and great shoulders.  Tan with nice sexy hair and her arms kept looking better the closer I got to her.  Pretty face too.  Perhaps the most refreshing thing is she's "down to earth"...And most importantly, GOOD at muscle worship.  Sexy glutes and thighs, big biceps, nice tight heavily-muscled torso. "
7/08: "This woman is the real deal and I was thrilled to session with her last month.  I too saw her walking toward the hotel and I was blown away by her panther like jock walk.  This woman is a real athelete.  She was dressed initially in work out gear - a sweat shirt and shorts - that hid some of her more impressive features.  However, once she got into something more comfortable I was blown away.  Ms M has the tiniest waist coupled with the widest shoulders I've ever seen on one woman.  Couple that with fantastic biceps, rock hard glutes and sexy, shapely legs - the calves are fantastic - she is the total package.   After some preliminary muscle worship she showed me how strong she was, easily controlling and getting me to submit repeatedly.  I lasted only an hour and forty minutes of a two hour session because she was really kicking my butt and she was enjoying it completely."
7/08: " have had the pleasure of meeting many ladies over the years, but Ms Melissa has gone to the top of my list.  Definitely A+  She was very generous with her time (definitely not a clock watcher) and was most attentive to my desires and especially to me as a person.  She was in "tip top" shape and really seemed to enjoy showing off her terrific assets.  I will be back...again and again!!!"
12/08: "I had a great session with Ms Melissa recently and wanted to tell everyone that I had an enjoyable time.  She was fun to arm-wrestle and has great biceps.  She was pleasant to talk with and was very playful as she overpowered me.  Overall, it was a great wrestling session.  Ms Melissa gave me her undivided attention and there was no interruptions. "

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms. Melissa
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 10:24:12 pm »
I had a "muscle worship" session scheduled for an hour with Layla lane (melissa coates).   It wasnt too bad because the one hour session turned into 5 hours.  She was in decent shape but only problem i had was that her apartment was kinda dirty.  Started caressing her muscles from top to bottom then we went to her sofa/bed (i forget what you call it)  and she undressed completely.  I didnt get FS, i wasnt aggressive enough since this was my first session.  But i got to eat her out and got many hj/bj within the 5 hours.  If she likes you she will definitely extend your session without any fees.  She seemed a bit lonely so as long as you dont freak her out it should be a good time.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 11:00:16 am »
I had a session with Layla Lane (Melissa Cotes) and it was strange. She is hot, but wasn't in great shape. She was pretty distracted. I asked her to role play and she took it too, very far.  I was eager to leave, so I just got myself off, cleaned up and left. Wouldn't see her again, but it was hot in a very wierd way. Actually, so wierd that I wouldn't mind doing it again now that I know what to expect and could maybe get into her a bit more.

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 11:59:29 am »
What do u mean by weird. Was she dominate? Did her session get sensual. I always wanted to meet her and wanted to know if it was worth it. Does she do facesitting?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View