Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574117 Posts in 72924 Topics by 28772 Members - Latest Member: Vertal April 19, 2024, 06:57:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Lucia Casella
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lucia Casella  (Read 3693 times)

gigi8

Lucia Casella
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:25:23 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;)

Forum Saradas

Lucia Casella
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:25:23 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
Re: Lucia Casella
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 03:12:29 pm »
LUCIA CASELLA
FIGURE FITNESS COMPETITOR

HEIGHT
1.65 m (5’5’’)

WEIGHT
Off-season: 146 lbs.
Competition weight: 130 lbs.

"Young and full of ambition, I am going full force into my second year as a figure fitness competitor. In 2011 and with no previous experience as an athlete, I discovered a real passion for physical training. Since then, my dreams and aspirations have taken shape: to become part of the world’s elite in this discipline!

Fitness teaches me something about myself every day, whether it’s in the intensity of my workouts, my food, my personal improvement or my work ethic. It’s a way of life, paved with decisions and difficult choices, but it gives me structure and an unparalleled sense of accomplishment. I believe that activity and movement go hand in hand with the psychological, and that they contribute to a state of well-being in which individuals can realize their full potential.

I have also had the opportunity to share my knowledge through my personal training company, THE WAY, whose goal is to promote the benefits of physical exercise and proper nutrition.

I firmly believe that behind every athlete in this sport, commonly called an individual sport, there’s an equally important team that offers the athlete support and strives for his or her success. This team includes the athlete’s trainer, sponsors, family and friends."

COMPETITIONS
Québec Open de l’Ouest championship 2015, 1st place overall
Provincial championship 2015, 3rd place
Preparing for CBBF 2016

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Lucia Casella

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View