Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:51:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calista  (Read 31593 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Calista (UK)
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 02:50:18 pm »
I'm fairly sure she's never lived in Canada, good thing too as had this been the case she'd likely have received 100% of my discretionary income for however long it was the case. Off-hand don't remember her visiting either.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:28 pm »
I met her six or eight years ago in NY. She is a nurse or in health care. Intelligent, funny and charming. We did muscle worship and some role play. I would have loved to have done more sensual worship but she has boundaries. She is a real Amazon too. I hope she is fine and I would recommend.
User is currently banned [View]

Alina-fan

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2015, 12:52:17 am »
I don't think she does sessions anymore. I'm surprised that her profile is still there.

Alina-fan

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2019, 11:32:43 am »
She's back. She lives in the States now. From the new pics, she looks great as ever.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2019, 12:54:28 pm »
She was essential, Arekah before her time. Booking immediately in hopes the magic is still there.

She’s coming to LA and possibly booking. How was your session with her? Please share details and she has definitely caught my eye

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2019, 02:17:21 pm »
“LA” could be Louisiana where wb270 says she is based. I saw her once. What a strong, sexy and funny lady. Great memories of her. Hope she is around for a while.

Offline zone3000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2019, 04:16:34 pm »
Question, the photo of her on wb270, are they old photos?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2019, 09:54:12 pm »
She’s coming to LA and possibly booking. How was your session with her? Please share details and she has definitely caught my eye
There wouldn't be a point to announcing she'll be in L.A. if she weren't booking. Anyway, there's not much I can add to the reviews. You should email and tell her your size, if she says she can give you what you want you should book without a 2nd thought.

Huh???

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2019, 10:12:58 am »
I dreamt to meet her, a few years ago, but never had the opportunity to do it. Glad she's back. Nevertheless, I am very surprised by the "new" pictures, where she seems even younger than on the other ones. Her year of birth used to be mentioned on her wb270 profile and if I remember it, her pictures can't be recent. It would be great if she could post some actual pictures, and/or give informations about her shape.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2019, 11:31:24 am »
She looks great. Better than her old pics and more muscular. Still, I'm not sure these pics are recent.

Anyway, she's travelling for sessions now, so, hopefully, someone will let us know.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2019, 07:20:35 pm »
There's actually one pic of the new pics where she looks a bit older maybe because she wasn't wearing makeup. Anyway, she still looks muscular in that pic.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2019, 11:51:28 pm »
Has anyone actually booked with her yet. I’m really interested in a session when she gets to LA and would love to know if she is worth it. Not sure how much she is charging

I e-mailed her. $350 for an hour of fantasy wrestling and muscle worship. I’m looking forward to seeing her

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2019, 12:50:59 am »
I don't think she does sessions anymore. I'm surprised that her profile is still there.

Calista hasn't been active on wb270 since 2013, when she was living in the UK.  I'm pretty sure that I'm talking to the "real Calista"  because it's still the old email address she has had for a decade or more.1
2, and her new emails are in the same "voice" as her old e=mails - and I've got a lot of emails from her in the past.  I asked her for more recent pictures and she sent me the last three pictures shown on her profile.  So I suppose that she's over 40 now, but still looks to be quite a handsome woman.  In my experience Calista is a straightforward, very beautiful woman, a very nice person  and very strong, and does a great session. I hope that somebody who sees her in her upcoming tour will give us a current report. 

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2019, 07:58:17 am »
Yeah. I don't think that's not her. It's a question about her current shape and from the new pics, she looks more muscular now. So, if I were able to see her, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2019, 02:32:17 am »
Yeah. I don't think that's not her. It's a question about her current shape and from the new pics, she looks more muscular now. So, if I were able to see her, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Well, I'd say ask her about her current shape and pictures.  She's straightforward.  She's surely older than she was in 2013.  But not, I expect, too old too old to look good and be strong.  Of course, she probably isn't in pre-contest shape unless she says she is.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View