Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572864 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:34:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calista  (Read 31519 times)

frankcapua

Re: Calista
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 06:09:11 pm »
Nope still no reply. Whats point advertising ur available for sessions if ur not going to reply to anyone. U wont get any sessions without replying lol.
Not getting herself the best reputation b4 we even get to the session lol

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 06:09:11 pm »

Offline ornytus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 10:37:10 pm »
She's been like that for years. Every time she's in my city I try to set up a session. Sometimes I hear back sometimes I don't. In her defense imagine the number of emails she receives. My best advice is to keep trying, she's great.
User is currently banned [View]

tiki77

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 04:12:26 pm »
She was in London late December and will be agaiin in London in January (check wb270 travel - Europe).

Has anyone sessioned with her in December or very recently? Wandering what she looks like as 1972 if her birth date is correct is pushing into the wrinkly skin area zone. Also what were her scissors like if you got scissors in your session?

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 06:09:31 am »
Has anyone seen her recently. She charges 200£/ hr. how does she look currently since she is 1972 born? Please share some info

Offline kimbo1905

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2012, 12:59:45 pm »
Cant believe no one has had a session with her since she has been in London?????

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
CALISTA
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 09:36:54 pm »
HI
has anyone seen calista recently? I would love some feedback as she is travelling soon to manchester, UK?
Thanks guys

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Re: CALISTA
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012, 10:33:48 am »
Hi there

I had a session with Calista in the  New year.  I was very impressed.  Her photos don't do her justice.  Looked great, on a par with her bb photos on wb270.  She is great fun.  Sly sense of humour, good at grappling and not too shy either.  HJ seemed to be on offer without much trouble, though would not expect much more than that.   Highly recommended.

Hoistee

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 07:25:45 am »
Hi

I just had a session with calista yesterday. Arrangements were easy to make and she opened the door in high heels and a basque.  Initial impressions were that she was very attractive with a great physique.  After some small talk she initiated the session with some posing and her leg and arm muscles are big and hard. Great smile and she really seemed to enjoy showing off her muscles. She then proceeded to lift and carry my 185lbs in a variety if ways with ease.  She took control of the session forcing me onto the bed in a dominant way for more posing and shows of her considerable strength. Her hands weren't shy, and she ended the session with a great hj.  Overall a very satisfying session. Highly recommended.

tiki77

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 04:56:56 pm »
How old would you say she is based on appearance and something  that is important to me - skin? is it wrinkly and hairy/bumpy which I've experienced with some of the older women.

Thanks

Offline maxell75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:52 am »
Anyone sessioned with calista recently?

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2013, 02:06:38 am »
I see that she is visiting Phoenix, is she worth seeing?

Offline billd42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2013, 11:51:18 pm »
I saw her a few years ago.  She was very big; not in contest shape but still great looking - just like her WB photos with big, very solid muscles.  She was really fun to talk with too.  She is extremely powerful; I'm over 6 ft and 200 lbs and she tossed me around like the proverbial rag doll.  Incredible scissor and very sensual.  I've been waiting for her to come back to my area ever since my first session with her, but she seems to come and go from the scene.  Hope she's back for a while and visits some more cities.

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
Calista (UK)
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 09:59:23 am »
http://www.wb270.com/ind/calista.htm

Does anyone have a recent review of her? All wb270 reviews are very old. Is she still around?

thanks

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Calista (UK)
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2015, 06:50:23 pm »
The email address is still active but I haven't gotten a response from her in quite a while. If she isn't merely taking a break it's too bad, she is a 10 in every column.

xyhg2001

Re: Calista (UK)
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 12:29:04 pm »
Wondering if she used to be in Canada? I may have met her once when she traveled to the Boston area. Incredibly strong.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View