Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575430 Posts in 73160 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:34:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calista  (Read 31586 times)

tonyjungle

Re: Calista
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 10:43:51 am »
Saw her 3 yrs ago. Gorgeous, Amazonian and a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 10:43:51 am »

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 10:04:47 pm »
I saw her about 3 years ago for a semi-comp match,  but afterwards I realized it was silly of me to think I could compete with her in any way.   I'm 6' about 225lbs (39yo at the time) and she's 5'9 175lbs, but she's so well built that I actually felt like the smaller person, especially when we started wrestling.  She's definitely a big, strong, blonde, athletic great looking girl ... ex bodybuilder, still muscular and was in great shape.  Broad shoulders, thick biceps, strong forearms, very strong hands.  Her legs were big but very firm and made me feel very chicken legged. 
As I mentioned the match was kind of a joke.  I don't work out so as soon as we locked up I realized she was quite a bit stronger than I am- we started from our knees and I tried to take her down but she just sort of held me in place while I struggled mightely but could not budge her am inch ... she kept eye contact, showed no strain, and then suddenly picked me up like I weighed nothing, slammed me down on the bed like a rag doll and pinned me so tightly I could not even think of getting free.   She proved she could do this at will -if it was a street fight I have no doubt it would have been over in a few seconds - with me slammed unconscious on the ground with half my bones broken.  I honestly gave her all my strength but  never came close to pinning  her or even moving her and she basically toyed with me, made me submit in all sorts of humiliating ways (including a cradle)  until I was gasping, sweating, shaking mess.  I had not discussed anything sensual happening but at this point she held me down with one arm and finished me off with the  other until I made a mess all over myself -I could not have resisted even if I wanted to.  Total domination. 
   I then had a great conversation with her, she's very bright, articulate, and down to earth.  Can't remember everything we talked about (hard concentrate when you're talking to a beautiful woman who just kicked your ass) but I learned that she is involved in jujitzu (and had actually submitted her instructor in front of the class which he did not take well), & is/was a firefighter and EMT, and competed in sprints and heptathlon in track.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 10:30:51 pm »
Just wanted to add that I highly recommend her, and try to see her at all costs.   She seems to go on and off the air and just recently listed herself on WB270 so not sure how many future chances you'll get.   I don't session that much but just for perspective I should say I have also tried Arekah Lox, who is fun and gets good reviews which I agree with - but Calista, is stronger, better looking,  better personality and more sensual.  In fact I did not think anyone, man or woman could kick my ass as easily as she did - but with her background (bodybuilding, jutjitsu, high level track & field) she is a serious force of nature.  Much stronger, much quicker / faster, much more flexible, and much more athletic than most males short of professional athletes.
Also - I forgot to mention that see was also an exotic dancer at one point in her life.... total hotness!  Lastly if you do know her real name please don't blab it anywere.  Not that she's anyone famous or a big FBB name but I got the impression that she really needs to be discrete.  She mentioned that it would not be good if her macho men firefighter coworkers found out about her sessioning, nor would she want her friends and family to know.
Good luck to everyone London and I hope she'll tour the USA soon as well!

n2tall

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 11:57:51 pm »
I had one with her about 4 years ago. Session in Venice, Los Angeles. She was on the phone when I knocked on the door. From there I went straight to the bathroom to get ready. Afterwards when I came out. Wow! she looked great. She was much stronger than me. She pin me numerous times. She jumped on me numerous times using her weight. Released with her hand. Afterwards small talk for 10 mins. Really cool girl. $200. 

Offline rassel4fun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 02:03:47 am »
I saw her about 3 years ago for a semi-comp match,  but afterwards I realized it was silly of me to think I could compete with her in any way.   I'm 6' about 225lbs (39yo at the time) and she's 5'9 175lbs, but she's so well built that I actually felt like the smaller person, especially when we started wrestling.  She's definitely a big, strong, blonde, athletic great looking girl ... ex bodybuilder, still muscular and was in great shape.  Broad shoulders, thick biceps, strong forearms, very strong hands.  Her legs were big but very firm and made me feel very chicken legged. 
As I mentioned the match was kind of a joke.  I don't work out so as soon as we locked up I realized she was quite a bit stronger than I am- we started from our knees and I tried to take her down but she just sort of held me in place while I struggled mightely but could not budge her am inch ... she kept eye contact, showed no strain, and then suddenly picked me up like I weighed nothing, slammed me down on the bed like a rag doll and pinned me so tightly I could not even think of getting free.   She proved she could do this at will -if it was a street fight I have no doubt it would have been over in a few seconds - with me slammed unconscious on the ground with half my bones broken.  I honestly gave her all my strength but  never came close to pinning  her or even moving her and she basically toyed with me, made me submit in all sorts of humiliating ways (including a cradle)  until I was gasping, sweating, shaking mess.  I had not discussed anything sensual happening but at this point she held me down with one arm and finished me off with the  other until I made a mess all over myself -I could not have resisted even if I wanted to.  Total domination. 
   I then had a great conversation with her, she's very bright, articulate, and down to earth.  Can't remember everything we talked about (hard concentrate when you're talking to a beautiful woman who just kicked your ass) but I learned that she is involved in jujitzu (and had actually submitted her instructor in front of the class which he did not take well), & is/was a firefighter and EMT, and competed in sprints and heptathlon in track.

I had a very similar experience with her, still can't believe how easily she handled me...

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Calista in London
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 08:38:14 pm »
Has anyone had any contact with Calista lately.  WB270 said she was in London this week?  I did e-mail her and she asked about hotels in London but have not heard from her for over week.  Just wondered if anyone had any info?

Cheers Bigfan

zoot417

Re: Calista in London
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 10:50:54 am »
Same here, initial contact then nothing......... ???

zoot417

Re: Calista in London
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 01:48:35 pm »
361 reads any not much info - someone must have heard from her !?

se254eva

Calista
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 03:35:29 pm »
http://wb270.com/ind/calista.htm

Has anyone ever had the pleasure?

xanderx

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 03:31:54 pm »
Yep. About 6 or 7 years ago. She wasn't competing, but still had full muscles and a soft figure. Strong as a bull and very pretty. At the time gave me an HJ, didn't have to ask for it either...

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 10:13:49 pm »
I saw her 2008 and she looked great - she used to be a competitive bodybuilder while she no longer competes she's still a big strong broad shouldered girl.  Very pretty with nice soft blonde hair.  I have to say she's insanely strong .... we wrestled semi-comp and it's not like I was expecting to win or anything but it was  the only session I had where I was honestly embarassed and humiliated by how easily and how badly she kicked my ass.  She slammed, pinned and/or submitted at least 10 or 15 times and I never even came close to doing anything to her even though I am 3 inches taller.  I was a red faced, gasping, babbling mess and she did not even break a sweat - and talked a little trash and seemed to really be amused by making me feel like a 98lb weakling.  She finished me off by providing a release with her hand. 
   I don't see how you could go wrong with her.  She's tall, built, extemely strong, great looking, knows jujitzu, an ex-firefighter, great all around athlete, enjoys kicking guys asses, and is very intelligent and cool to talk to.  A seriously unique and memorable session. 

frankcapua

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2011, 01:56:45 pm »
I saw her post on wb270 saying she's now  in ipswich. Given ipswich is not that far for me i immediatly sent her an e mail.
Unfortunately i'm still waiting on a reply but if i do  get to meet her i will post a review!

se254eva

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 03:38:18 pm »

frankcapua

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 08:06:01 pm »
No i've still not heard from here despite it being almost a week since contacting her. Not a  good way to do business and makes me wary of her reliability.

Offline jstill85

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2011, 04:50:38 pm »
just wondering if anyone has heard from her, emailed her last week still no reply, i take it i am not the only one not to get a reply?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Calista

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View