Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575751 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:00:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Natalya Trukhina / Наталия Трухина - Nataliya Kuznetsova
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalya Trukhina / Наталия Трухина - Nataliya Kuznetsova  (Read 18861 times)

Offline Nataliya Kuznetsova

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Webcam sessions with Skype: 7$ per minute (payment through PayPal). No sex or nude sessions. The worship of the muscles that Flex and posing.

write to me on email - amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com or Skype amazonka01071991
Nataliya Kuznetsova
World deadlift , benchpress, armlifting record holder. IFBB Pro💪

Offline Nataliya Kuznetsova

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hello! I am a champion and world record holder in bench press, deadlift and armlifting. My best bench press - 170 kg without equipment, deadlift - 240 kg. I look like a professional bodybuilder. 90 kg in good quality growth 168cm.

I do web Cam session in Skype - muscle worship..posing..Flex, sell videos. Write to me on mail amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com

my PayPal amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com
Nataliya Kuznetsova
World deadlift , benchpress, armlifting record holder. IFBB Pro💪

Offline anonymali

• Activity:
    6.67%
oh wow - nice to meet you Natalia  :rock:

Ls Ls

i had some time with natalia and i can say she is RECOMMENDED overall .
she is in great condition - big veiny biceps thick pecs , and a tight LEAN abs . she is defently a must for all the ab lovers.
also , she is not a clock watcher like other girls i have met . just be a little patient with her because of the language .

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
I had the pleasure of camming with Natalya the other day and she is awesome!  I would highly recommend  to cam with this muscle beauty!
User is currently banned [View]

joeshmoe

How do you set up a session with her?

Offline midomido

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
i had some time with natalia and i can say she is RECOMMENDED overall .
she is in great condition - big veiny biceps thick pecs , and a tight LEAN abs . she is defently a must for all the ab lovers.
also , she is not a clock watcher like other girls i have met . just be a little patient with her because of the language .

What about camera quality?

cybrwrld666

I;ve seen her more than 10 times. Best show, quality conncetion

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
Re: Natalya Trukhina / Наталия Трухина - Nataliya Kuznetsova
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 11:11:33 pm »
Kuznetsova began powerlifting at fourteen years of age in an attempt to gain muscle mass. She graduated from Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture in 2013.

Trukhina is sponsored by the sports nutrition brands Oxytropin and RPS Nutrition. In 2019, she signed a contract with RichPiana 5% Nutrition.

Trukhina Kuznetsov is married to bodybuilder Vladislav Kuznetsova. She has admitted to regularly using steroids and estrogen blockers, without such substances she would be incapable of building and maintaining the strength and muscle mass she currently possesses.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Natalya Trukhina / Наталия Трухина - Nataliya Kuznetsova

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View