Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577775 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 03:01:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Rossi (long review)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carla Rossi (long review)  (Read 850 times)

Offline douglas99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Carla Rossi (long review)
« on: December 31, 2014, 02:10:25 am »
I saw Carla Rossi recently. I think others have mentioned that she is sort of UTR, sort of not. She doesn't really do "barnstorming tours" but will sometimes make herself available wherever she happens to be. Before I continue I'll say that this was my first ever session, so take whatever I say with that grain of salt.

Communication was super easy. She's very responsive to e-mail and then text. I don't think I ever waited more than thirty minutes for a reply. We met in her hotel room (great room by the way) and she was super sweet right away. She greeted me in a bath robe per my request and made me feel at ease.

She was in off-season shape, but since it was my first time that pretty irrelevant. Her stature is pretty small (5'1"), but she said she was over 150 lbs at the time. This might sound obvious, but 150 lbs on a 5'1" frame looks VERY different than on a 5'6" frame. The only word that I can think of to describe her is thick. But definitely not soft.

We started with a little posing and she could have fooled my rookie eyes in terms of being off-season. She had vascularity and some striations. The only indicator of her off-season shape was that her abs weren't completely ripped. Her upper body was just a brick. I couldn't believe how solid she was, especially her shoulders. At one point I was pounding on her shoulder really hard with both fists and she just smiled at me. Her shoulders alone are worth the price of admission!

We arm wrestled and leg wrestled. In my e-mails to her I asked for some lifting and dominant wrestling. She was more used to muscle worship and posing and it showed a little bit. She didn't know very many lifts and we stopped that pretty soon. She also didn't know many wrestling holds, though she was very willing to try. Instead of wrestling me to the ground, we basically started with me being pinned or in a hold and trying to escape. She was fun in those situations, and adopted a more aggressive character like I had asked. But it's just not the same as actually being put in that position in the first place. I'm not a very big guy (5'9", 150 lbs), so she definitely overpowered me. I couldn't get out of any of her [pre-arranged] pins or holds.

Her inexperience with wrestling also affected the session in another way. I expected to be held in a hold for a few minutes with her playing with me and talking to me. Instead, she just went heavy pressure the second we started a hold. The first time she bear hugged me from behind, she actually injured my ribs. I felt two pops, one on each side. I was a little bit startled and played it cool. After a couple of minutes I told her to go easy on my ribs.

I'm sure people are going to ask, so I'll say that I don't think it was necessarily her strength that injured my ribs. Later I asked her to bear hug me high on my chest and around my waist. I definitely felt pressure but didn't need to submit. When my injury occurred, I think she just got the right spot at the right angle and poured it on really quickly before I could tap.

I wore down quickly after I got hurt. Without my ribs my waist gave way next. My sides became progressively more tender throughout the session and my right oblique is still deeply strained. She even mentioned how easy things became towards the end and I wish she would have dragged things out a little bit longer (maybe I could have also emphasized that I was actually injured, not just getting tired). Even though I was obviously wearing down and asked her to squeeze slowly, she would still squeeze to submission right away instead of letting me struggle. I tried a different strategy and asked if she could scissor without crossing her ankles. That worked a little better, but she still didn't let me last more than a few seconds. Every time I submitted, she either asked me if she should do it again or waited for me to suggest something else. I would have liked for her to initiate the next thing, and I think that was her inexperience showing again.

Overall, I had a really good time and I think it was great as far as first sessions go. Anyone into muscle worship and/or sensuality would love Carla. I could tell that's where she really excels. Maybe the lesson learned is that even detailed communication beforehand can't completely change someone's personality. That, and experience in a desired area not only means a better session, but maybe a slightly safer one too :)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Carla Rossi (long review)
« on: December 31, 2014, 02:10:25 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Rossi (long review)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View