Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578286 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 01:20:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Absfan01] The Ivankos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Absfan01] The Ivankos  (Read 7332 times)

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Absfan01] The Ivankos
« on: December 27, 2014, 02:14:14 am »
First i have to say that this is not my native language, so im sorry about mistakes.  this is the story of me.

The Ivankos
by Absfan01

Chapter 1

- FOREPLAY -

i life in a small town in germany and this is my chapter of a new life in the states.

first i have to say i was on a student exchange 8 years ago in the states and t was great.
there i got my first contact with bodybuilding. it was also a small town.
A supermarket, a grocery store and drug store and that was all.
i was there for 6 months...
the husband was an marine and was in iraq and his wife had pregnancy leave.
thats was all i know about the family i had to stay.

when i arrived i was flashed.bigger cars, bigger bottle sizes every was more.

i had to stay in a family and went to school for the six months.
i dont know if everyone knows what a student exchange is, but i hope so.

the family was really nice and felt really well...
what was a lil curious cause that i thought everyone in the states eat pancakes,
burger and pizza. But not in that family.

i arrived at the airport and a dark blonde woman in mid 30s had a sign with my name on it.
i said " hey i'm is steven- are u the woman who will bring me to the family??"
"oh ur a socute little boy..no no..i am the the woman where u will life"
"but err... aren't u pregnant??"
"i was..my lil girl is now 3 months old.  u mean because of the information u got about the jobs??
yes..when we filled out the interview i was pregnant.."
"and ur hubby is still in iraq??"
"yeah he will come back in 7 months so i dont think that u will see him..maybe on pictures.."
"okey no problem..lets go to the car."

i couldnt say it but she looked amazing. unbeliveble that she had born a child only 3 months ago.
she had worn a streched jeans and a lose hanging shirt covered everthin except her forarms.
i couldnt take my eyes of them when she was driving. it has looked like there is not fat under her skin or she is just skinny as hell.
could explain to myself why she is so veiny  on her forearms.

we arrived at the small house and she has helped me to carry my things.
i said thats its okey when i carry the things but she already had my things in both of her hands.

"hey i had to forget to tell u but my sister is still there. she had to watch my girl when i was away.
her name is monica, ohh and u can call me amanda, better the call me Miss Ivanko."

Monica has opend the door already with the amandas lil girl on her arm..
She had worn a yoga pants and also a lose shirt.

"hey u must be steven, i'm monica, amanas sisters. we will see us often cause i watch after her girl when she is working ou.."
"nice to meet u monica."
amandan inerrupted our short conversation and told her that she can now leave to hit the gym.
my mind going crazy..to the gym...that will be intersting..

some minutes later monica has gone and i talked with monica in the kitchen.

"wanna have something to drink or eat?? u must be thirsty.."
"sure why not.."
"u like choco or banana"
"choko please"
she went to the refrigerator and pulled the milk out. the she opened the cupboar and opend a big box.
"whats that??" i asked
"thats the chocolate protein, dont u like?? that everythink i drink the whole day or water..do u want water??"
"nonono its okey..maybe it tastes good"
"it does and its healthy.."
"yeah it must be healty. really.. first i really thought u were lying when u said u were prgenant 3 months ago."
"what??ß why??"
" i mean.. normally when i meet a mommy she doesnt look so great and thin"
"ohh yeah i am really thin at the moment and u think i look great`??..i have lost about 12-15lbs when i was pregnant, i dont think that im looking so great"
"are u kidding me?? 12-15lbs??"
"when i was pregnant i was just at home...that was horrible. u saw my sister?? in these 9-10 months she gaind the same weight i have lost."
"wow..that is alot, but she didnt looked fat."

"she is not fat, but she is also not happy."
meanwhile she gave me my choco drink and it tasted really good.

"no wonder u like that.. it taste great but do we also get pancakes??"
"pankakes we will eat in 70 minutes. i ate half an hour befor i was at the aitport."
"i see so u eat on fixed times?? why u do that?"
"i have anutrtion plan and i eat every 3 hours"
"ur not looking like ur eatin that much"
"aww thats cute..i am really not fat, here look"
in that moment she pulled up her lose hanging shirt.
"What the hell?? u were really pregant??" i was shocked...

she had perfect tanned skin and not an ounce of fat..
that moment was just 2 seconds and really short but she must working out or something.
that was all i had seen that day of her. veiny forearms and a 1-2 inches of her belly.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Author: [Absfan01] The Ivankos
« on: December 27, 2014, 02:14:14 am »

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Ivankos
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 09:44:08 am »

chapter 2

- The next day -

i heard steps steps oon the stairs. i watched th clock. it 4 o'clock in the morning.
damn, i have to wake up at 7. what was that?? maybe she went to the toilet. i slept again..

*ring*ring*ring* its 7 o'clock. i have to wake up up and in that moment i heard it knocking on my door.
"hey..u have to wake up, i made breakfast."
"thanks.." i shouted

i took on a shirt and went downstairs and there she was sitting in a bathrobe with a huge soup bowl in front of her with oats and a huge glas of banana milk.
next to her were 4 tupperware containers.
"wow..thats alot to eat. is it okey when i take a small soup bowl?"
"sure.. it is..and here is a box for lunch for u. today monica will be to bring u home.. did u seleep well?"
"oh yeah i like the big bed, but i guess u didnt slept well. i heard steps in the morning..."
"i usally wake up at 4 o'clock for worling oo.."
her mobile rang.."hey it amanda whos there??"
i could understand who calls so early.. but it must be an important person..
"hey we have to hurry that was a friend who wanted to to check something.."
"oh sure i just have to got to the bathroom.."

i get to the bathroom and saw a lot of woman things and one thing that got my attention..
a green bikini laying top on the ground with glitter.
was she wearing that?? and when does she wore that??
and where is the bottom part of the bikini??
i've checked the size - 36dd
cant be hers...alhough i not see much of her body.

"hey come on..we have to drive..." she shouted..

she was already in the car waiting...

20minutes left we were at the school. my first day. felt like i never been in school although im already 18years old..

"are u the guy from germany who life at the ivankos?"
"yes i life there.."
"aww u must be soo lucky living there...i just saw miss ivanko in a shopping centre."
another boy enterd the conversation.."hey i saw her sister monica once in the swimbad..damn.."

i didnt understand why i must be so lucky...

schools over and i was waiting for monica.

10 minutes later..she wasnt there and a teacher asked what i was waiting for
"im waiting for monica invanko she will bring me home.."
"ohh i think she is at the back of the school on the playground waiting..i think i saw her there."

"hey..sorry i thought amando told u that i am always here in this time.. i thinki ts a cool place after running.."

she was wearing yoga pants again and a sports jacket..

"good to know. didnt now ur running"
"yeah i run 7 ays a week. amanda told me to get a better definition. so do it ever day and after i do some chinups here for my back."
"Im impressed i dont know any girl in germany who can do chinups.."

"thats cute..i think in germany there are not many bikini peagents"
"sure there are some but..."
"but what??"
"they dont do chin ups" i was loughing
"you are cute..lets go..."

she went in fronmt of me and i could see her ass and legs in theses yoga pants perfect.
she must run a lot..there was nothing shaking..

she turned around and saw i was starring at her ass

"one, two, three, eyes to me" she was joking

monica was amands younger sister. i would say maybe 24

in the car we were coming back to the chin up and bikini thing.

"soooo you are doing bikini peageants??"
"yes in 7 weeks will be my next..so i have to watch my diet and have to do a lot of cardio."
"but ur looking great.. u have great legs as i could see"
"thanks but amanda said when i wanna win i have to be more strict."
"yeah she is funny.. so she said you have to be more strict and she eats every 3 hours and today a huge soup bowl of oats and banana milk" i said ironic

"she is my idol and trainer...i m not eating that much but i also weight a bit less then her.
she calculates everything for me and i do that for her."

"that sounds great. u must really love eachother"
"we do.. but today she is at at check up..im not that good into that"

we came home and i went to my room..

then i heard some steps again. but this time it sounded like someones wearing highheels.
i went to the bathroom and saw monicas yogapants, shoes and sports jacket on the ground.
is she wearing nothing but highheels?? and where is the green glitter bikini top?!?!

in that moment the steps come closer. i turned around and there she was.
weaing a bathrobe like amanda did in the morning but monica is wearing higheels, too..

"oh sorry..didnt want to disturb" she said
"its okey...its ur bathroom"
in that moment she turned around like it was nothing for her to run on highheels and i looked at her calves whch flexed inasne..
that was all i could see of her.
i went downstaris to get something to drink and heared the clickclick of the heels.

"hey steven...what do u think about my t walk??"
"about ur what??"
she was still wearing the bathrobe and was running in front of a big wall of mirrors

"the t-walk. ihave to practise that for the competiotion.."
"err..okey..which comeptition??"
"i told u. in 7 weeks..."
"i tihought its pageant"
"comeptiotion peageant...it almost the same..okey just sit down and i show u.."

i was sitting there and she was walking and posing in the bathribe in front of the mirror.

"wow ur doing that great... never saw someone walking that great on theses shoes"

"aww thanks.. i love that shoes brings out my legs, calves and glutes better and it makes a flat tummy"

yeah..maybe i thought to myself, cause i couldnt see anything.

i would show u without the ribe but but im a a really bad shape. im just practising a bit till amandas coming home from check up and workout."

"workout?? i thight she was working when u said "working o.."

"aww no.. she  is a beast in gym. and was at at check up today."

in that moment amanda came home.

"hey sweeties..mommy is back.."
"i just go to the bath and change clothes. i have practised a bit"

monica has left and amanda asked me if it was good in school and if i liked amandas t walk.

"school was great..how was your day??"

"it was great and the check up was also very good..im down to 8 again..the i was in gym.."
"yeah amanda told me u were in gym and at a check up and did a t walk she called  that..
but although she shows me that i could say what she meant"
"i can show u what she meant..just wait i minute have to go to bath.."

i was waiting again..

the i heard it again. clickclickclick..
and then amanda stood in front of me wearing a bathrobe and transparent highheels.
i could see her toes and great red nails and some veins on her feet running up to her calves
 which were almost fully covered of the bathrobe.

she said down and i could see  a bit of her cleavage and a green bikini..

"soo..the walk u have to do at the competition to show the best of ur body. the front the side.. the definition and u have to flex a bit."
"must be hard to run in heels but monica said she is not in good shape..."
"she is in awful shape when she wanna win..shes at 15 maybe 16..i am at 8 i dont even compete."
"what are these numbers??"
"the amount of bodyfat.."
"what dou mean??"
"when u have to comete u have to be on 4 or 5 percent bodyfat the lower the better..maybe u know it when u make sport or workout you can see some veins on your body.
at the competition u have to get that shape without doing sport or workout. maybe i show u u to understand."

in that moment she stood up and turned around and pulled up the bathrobe a bit to show her calves.
it was an unbeliveble view. her calves were perfect. dark tanned and every muscle was isible nd also some veins.

"can u see that???"
"erm.. i dont know..."
"come on jump on my back.."
 i jumped un her back and my arms around her...wow every thing felt rock hard und the fabric of the robe..
then starting doing some squats and leg raises.
after 3minutes of doing that i have to watch again..

"ohh my gosh..that is crazy.."
every muscles fibre was clearly visible as she flexed and her calves were round with deep craves and ridges and fully coverd with veins.
"thats what i meant..know u know the diffrence"
"thats amazing have never know that something like this is possible..."

then i realized that not just that is imposibble. also that my cock began to live just by looking at that
and amanda must have notice that.

"was it hard on my back?" she giggled
 i went red..does she meant my boner or her body?!?!
"it was okey but ur really hard.."
"i am pumped in my upper body cause did chest today thats why i feel hard and why do u?? is it because u never was on the back of a woman??"
"ermm..what do u mean??"
 "just nothing.. i just though have felt somethinkg on my christmas tree"
"ur what?? which christmas tree??"
"thats so cute i guess u dont know anything.."

the took of her robe and i was just starring..
there she was. a dar haired full athletic woman with no fat and muscular from head to toe jut wearing the green glitter bikini.

she turned around and arched and flexed her back. deept ridge were visible on her lower back.

"can u see..the ridges on my lower back?? and all the details on my latissimus?? thats what we call christmas tree."

i coulnt say anything. i was just in gaze in the view of that perfect body..
her backside was like an anatomy chart.. i looked at her calves which were still pumped an veiny like diamond under her skin.
 then my views goes higher to her hamstrings and glutes.

" dont be shy you can come closer to see the details of myback."

i stood up and coming closer to her...
"can u see that?? at the check up they said iahad some veins on my back already.."
"thats unbeliveble..u look amazing. never saw something like that before."

she tried to flex her back harder. i could see the muscles muving a bit and starting to shivering.
but not just her muscles also my knees..
"come on you can feel.."
she took a step backwards comng closer to me and suddenly her glutes touched the tent in my trouser.
 i looked down and saw that my boner touched her glutes. they must be hard like a rock causei she came closer and pressed against my cock.
unbeliveble her glutes are harder then my cock. now she must have noticed that i was fully errcet and she started to play with her glutes. flexed and unflexed like it was nothing.
as if it would be a normal situation that a hard cock is pressed against her hardglutes.
meanwhile my hand were running over her back muscles..

"u must like my body...i do to and i also like what i feel at my glutes..just sit down..

i sat down..and she sat on top of me rubbing her glutes on my trousers..i could feel every muscle of herglutes massaging my cock.
she must have felt that my cock was pulsating under her muscles. and i still could not see the front of her.. just an amazing dark tanned back and perfect round glutes.
some sweat began dripping on her back. i was so turned on of that feeling and suddently she movd her glutes that way that my cock was between her glutes.
she was going back and forth...this woman makes me crazy. every movement of her was so intense. the she started flexing her glutes really hard so they start vibrating on mycock.
i pressed my cock against her and cum in my trouser..

"i think soeone shuld take a shower" she said with a glimpse and stood up.."
i was paralyzed and went in the bathroom..

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Ivankos
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 02:34:13 am »

chapter 3

- monicas check up -

later tha day amanda called me for dinner.
she had changed clothes and was wearing a longsleeve and yogapants.
"amanda that was really cool and also very hot as know.
 i didnt know that u looked so amazing cause u are eating so much.."
"thats because i have a strong metabolism. my body burn 4000calories each day.
when i eat something it goes direct to my muscles"

the longsleeve was so tight that i could see each muscle and also some veins through the fabric.
i just sat there and was starring.
"are u checking out my boobs??"
"no no it just..its err...with every movement i can see your muscles playing under ur shirt.."
"aww...do u wanna feel them again?? nono..just joking... u have to got bed"

next day monica was at the playground to bring me home.
"hey monica whats up?"
"not much..im very nervous, cause of the check up.."
"i understand" and i dodnt understand but i was  tired and didnt wanna talk

at the door amanda was waiting for us...

"hey monica whats wrong?? ur lookign nervous" amanda asked
"no its okey...lets get it done.."

i followed both and was wathich their glutes the whole time.

"hey steven, do u wanna see what is a check up?? maybe u can also help.."
"okey what do i have to do?"
"this is the caliper which measures her bodyfat. u inch a bit of her skin between ur fingers and then place the caliper on the skin and measure"
"sounds easy.."
"its not that hard..okey monica..lets see if u were good last weeks."

the monica took of her sportsjacke and was wearing just a pink sportsbra under that.
she had an amazing physique. dark tanned skin. round shoulders fantastic arms..she must have done triceps and shoulders today
cause i could see every detail of her tricep muscle.

"wow monice are u sure u wanna compete in bikini?? ur looking more like figure.."
"thats true look at my arms??"
"hey steven come over ur job i calling. measure her arms..."

the monica showed me her arm and flexed her biceps. i placed the measuring tape around her arm.

"12.5inches"

the whole situation was soo strange. there was agirl only some years older then me in a shape only god could create.

"now take the caliper"
i have tried to grab some of monicas skin ut it was soo tied and i dint wanna hurt her.
she interupted

"steven its okey.. my arms get a lot more pain when i workout so u can try harder u will not hurt me.."

i could take  bit of skin and placed the caliper..

"4.."

"that great monica u did well.."

we did that with evry of her muscles...and also here glutes..

"okey now the glutes..."

monica took of her yogapants apresented me her glutes which she must be very proud of.
she slapped her glutes a bit to show that she has not much fat...there was nothing jiggeling.

"and err...shall i grab her ass nowßß" i asked amanda
"sure its also a muscle like the biceps"

i placed my hands on her glutes and suddenly i got an instant boner. monica didnt noticed but amanda does and said..

"oh im sorry at the glutes it a bit harder. sometimes i forgot that its ur first time doing a check up.
 but u can start doing ur homework if u want"

i was unbelivbele. the house i was living is crazy.. my "mommy"  was grabbing the ass of her sister.
monica stood in the kitchen just wearing a thng and a sports bra like it was the most normal thing.

monica looked great also her glutes but she had to do a bit more to reach amanads glutes.

i was sitting in my room and her a car driving awa. that had must been monica driving home.

suddenly it knocked on my door.
it was monica still just waering a thong and the sportsbra.

"hey steven do u had fun measuring my body?"
"aww...yeah it was cool ur body is insane"
"thanks i training really hard for 3 years now. every day and every rep i more importnant then the next"
"i can see that u have a great physique and ur arms felt amazing"
with that she raised her arms a gave me  bicep flex...
"i have noticed that amanda didnt want that u feel my glutes. first i have noticed it when u were measuring the bodyfat on abs
and ur reaction when u saw what was standing on the caliper"
"oh yeah..a 3 was there"
"yeah but can u hold a secret?? i did abs today to get them pumped and pressed out some fat and water"
"what u can press the fat out of ur muscles??"
"yeah dont belive me??"

with that the layed down on my bed. her hands hold the end of my bed and her legs straight.

"sit down on my knees"
"er,,,really?? ur just wearing a thong..."
"its okey..amanda needs an hour..she decided to buy me a fatburner"

i sat down on her knees placed my hand on her quads...my thumb was really near her clit.
and then she tried to raise her legs up with her abs.
 it was slows but the muscles in ur abs contracted and built a perfect sixpack.

"oh my gosh monica..u have a sixpack.."
she tried harder and flexed even more... some sweatbegan glisten on her abs.
"aarrgghh..is it still a sixpack??"

some veins started to pop and even thrun her thong there were some veins to see...seconds later her abs very fully covered with veins.

"wow...monica ur abs are glisting..ur whole body started to get wet.."

because her body got slippery my thumb got even closer to her clit.
her legs were still about 20inches in the air and i was sitting on her knees and my thumb really colse to her clit.

"oh my gosh i can feel it..."monica was moaning."place ur hand on my abs...2

her whole body started to shiver. every inch of her perfect anned and vascular ody was glsiting with sweat..
and i could feel every and smell everything. she smelled amazing or is that not the sweat?!?!

her legs felt down on my bed..

"damn steven could u see that??"

with taht she pulled her thong deeper...

"here are the last 2 of my eightpack."

monica was fully shaved cause the last two of her abs she meant were only half an inch above her clit..

"wow monica ur amazing just muscles and veins.."

"u like it??"

"i do like it.."

"wanna taste??"

"wanna what??"

"taste my muscle juice"

she pulled her thing even deeper and howed me her fully erect clit...

"im sorry but working and flexing that hard i a huge turn on i would be happy if u would taste.."

there she was. monica laying naked just with sports bran and the best eightpack i have ever seen.
her legs were spreaded and she grabbed my head and placed my mouth direct on her clit.

i started to lick her while massaging her abs with my hands...

"ur great...here i give u a shot.."

my hand felt how she flexed her abs and pressed out some juice direct in my mouth.
how is that possible.. nevermind.. it tastes great to have some drips of her muscle juice in my mouth.

i heard car...
"oh my gosh that must be amanda..we have to hurry..."
"come on steven i know ur having a boner the whole time..u were so nice to me i have to give u something back.
she opend my jeans and took my fully erect boner.
"lay down steven.." it was everything really quick and harsh.

then she sat on top of me... she grabbed my cocked and placed it direct on her pussy.
playing with the tis of my cock on her clit and the my cock wasrunning slowly deep in her..
monica must be full of muscles.. i oculd very movement of her on my cock. she flexed and relaxed her abs he whole time.
 she was milikng my cock.
she flexed so hard that it hurts and i could see her fully flexed eightpack with veins running over her abs down do her pussy.
she moved back and forth...i could help i wanted to cum but her strong vaginal muscle didnt allowed my juice come out.

"please monica let me cum..."
we could her how the motor of the car went off

"okey nowww.." then she realased the pressure on my cock and i  could pump my whole juice deep in here muscular body..

she ran in the bathroom and i was grinning..

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Absfan01] The Ivankos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View