Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572614 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:51:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  her biceps - someone beating fbb in france , emery miller told on web cam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: her biceps - someone beating fbb in france , emery miller told on web cam  (Read 20761 times)

Offline winmap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
the thing is , the guy girl friend is a fbb and he doset want any comptinion in the area so he books a sessions and beats them real bad.

emery said shes afraid to go to france.

i hope they find the son of a bitch .

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
I rarely hear of a guy trying to attack an FBB during a session. About 15 years ago, a guy tried to cross the line with Lora Ottenad. She avoided getting seriously hurt. He tried to go for her eyes during a match, but only succeeded in scratching her arm. She was able to put him out.

Cradi

the thing is , the guy girl friend is a fbb and he doset want any comptinion in the area so he books a sessions and beats them real bad.

emery said shes afraid to go to france.

i hope they find the son of a bitch .

Have you more details ? I didn't hear story like that in France. Nor on google.

skijerk302

I remember hearing about a session wrestler in France some years back that has her husband or boyfriend doing this, I want to say Wei-Lin or something like that to discourage session wrestlers from traveling there. 

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Ya I heard the same story and the guy went after Helen Von Mott if I remember correctly

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%

This is starting to sound like an urban legend thread now.

::)

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I remember hearing about a session wrestler in France some years back that has her husband or boyfriend doing this, I want to say Wei-Lin or something like that to discourage session wrestlers from traveling there.
Yes, I also remember this story. It was Weilin's husband who is an expert in martial arts.
He tried to intimidate female session wrestlers to travel to France. 
But Weilin is no more active since many years. She was a very good wrestler.
User is currently banned [View]

Cradi

I knew Wei-Lin just for see her name few times on internet. I don't think she was a very pleasant girl. I remember she go to the website of Valerie Creux (a french FBB) for laughed of her, after beating her in a wrestle. There was 7 or 8 years ago.

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
From what I have been lead to believe it was Fabi who concluded the nonsense in Paris a few years ago.

bugs

the guy was a grapler when he was younger but is still big and scary.  It's not urban legend at all because I know a fbb who encountered him just last year.

Offline peter92100

• Activity:
    0%
Re: her biceps - someone beating fbb in france , emery miller told on web cam
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 08:03:47 pm »
guys this was long time ago, 1996 i guess
i've read that
Wei Linn husband tried to harass Karla Nelson. he went to her hotel and knocking on her door to let him come in
he never entered her room and never beat her or hurt her

Offline alex8er

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 09:01:04 pm »
Here is an interesting thread on the subject:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=62017.msg292765.html#msg292765

Cradi

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:17 pm »
According to what is written in this thread, nothing is sure about this story of aggression in France.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 08:03:06 pm »
@bugs

"From what I have been lead to believe it was Fabi who concluded the nonsense in Paris a few years ago."

what does this mean? Did Fabi beat him up or what?

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:12 pm »
@bugs

"From what I have been lead to believe it was Fabi who concluded the nonsense in Paris a few years ago."

what does this mean? Did Fabi beat him up or what?

Yeah that the way I read it .... she does have the strength and skill to to give somebody like this a severe beating.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  her biceps - someone beating fbb in france , emery miller told on web cam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View