Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575749 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:49:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  She cracked my rib, please do not do this as i did!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: She cracked my rib, please do not do this as i did!!!  (Read 20078 times)

Doraplanet9

She cracked my rib, please do not do this as i did!!!
« on: September 19, 2012, 01:47:01 am »
I am new on this site an i would like to say a word what has happened to me so other people do not make similar mistake.
Just yesterday (Monday afternoon Vancouver time) i have seen my neighbor coming from a local gym.
She is working out for past 10 years,age around 35, average height, muscular legs, especially thighs...
I am tall, more skinny, cyclist and definitely athletic.
I never did this because i am quite shy with women.
I have asked her to demonstrate how strong her legs are, so she agreed to do this on my risk...
She was sitting on very low office chair and i was sitting in front of her on the floor.
She wrapped her legs around my torso, i would say middle of my torso, started squeezing, i was resisting a lot, in one moment something just poped just below my hearth.
I screamed and she released instantly.
I knew this is not good at all.
I started having pain, and same night couldn't sleep.
Went to see a doctor and realized that i have fractured rib!

I am not afraid but just one word of caution to other men(or women) this could be dangerous and not to underestimate someones strength...
I felt like two cars squeezing me from each side, still cannot believe how strong she is...
Will take 3 weeks to heal...

I will ask my strong friend for permission to post a picture of her legs(she likes attention)...
Thanks for reeding

Mr X3

Re: She cracked my rib, please do not do this as i did!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 02:41:26 am »
Hmm... she was doing it for first time and maybe she applay full force than increase power :> or you want be a macho and you don't tap out ;)
I think that better and safer is to squeeze around belly (legs vs 6-pack).

Pic of her legs (maybe biceps? :> ) will be gr8 :)

Doraplanet9

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 03:00:42 am »
Thanks for reply!

I dont thik so that she realized how strong she is, i didnot say anything just she started squeezing more and more.
Yes i agree that if she did a bit lower it would not be this painful.
I have pain and cannot breathe properly.
At least one more experience...
I will ask her to take pictures or maybe video.
thanks...

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 05:07:55 am »
I recently have made a topic about a little girl (not thin) squeezing my lower torse with her legs, and it felt like, hey, that felt hard, so, I imagine that someone with a little strenght development must press really really hard!

Doraplanet9

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 08:25:38 pm »
I just didnot expect this kind of strenght.
Good that i didnot ask her to do it around neck, i would be done for sure.

Mr X3

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 12:41:58 am »
If she will squeeze only sides of your neck... --> K.O.  ;D
Is she like to use strenght, to dominate? Maybe ask her about wrestling :)

Doraplanet9

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 03:23:38 am »
I have told her about posting here and everything is ok.
When i get some time i will try to take a few pictures and maybe short video(i do have hd capable camera).

You see, Canadian women-very tough!

nicpac

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 06:13:36 pm »
I have told her about posting here and everything is ok.
When i get some time i will try to take a few pictures and maybe short video(i do have hd capable camera).

You see, Canadian women-very tough!

That would be nice from you, looking forward to your post!! Having a fractured rib must be really painful for some days, but from my point of view it also turns me on having this injury inflicted by bodyscissors from a strong girl-next-door!!

Doraplanet9

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 01:27:10 pm »
Yes, to some rare people(like me) it is interesting to do that, but it is quite painful, i am having pain still and it will last for quite while.
First of all, i am surprised that i did this because i am very shy person and i am surprised that she was OK with all of this...
I will take pictures as soon as i can...

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 04:55:33 am »
Ow, a cracked rib sucks, but a bruised rib is worse.

Hope you find a girl who knows what she's doing if you like to get scissored...then you will be happier!

Doraplanet9

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 05:11:30 am »
Please, tell me what is difference between cracked and bruised?

Regarding this kind of women:, in my opinion she didnot know how to do it properly, it was way to fast, and i didnot have time to react properly...

Offline liffingme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »
how's that pic coming along mate?
sorry to hear abt the cracked rib. you should not get someone to squeeze around the ribs, do it around the waist instead.
User is currently banned [View]

Doraplanet9

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 12:11:20 am »
Pictures will come soon.
Thanks for advice.
My mistake, already few weeks and pains is still here, if i knew i would never do this...
This means if i didnot resist(lets say during sleep) she could practically totally crush me...

femwrest

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 08:59:16 am »
It may not do as much damage medically speaking but scissors around your waist still hurts like hell.  I have a colleague who doesn't look like the fit or sporty type.  In fact she's tall & pretty skinny.  One day we were having a chat about exercising and she mentioned she had been doing lots of push ups & crunches lately & I mentioned that she shouldn't forget her legs too.  She said her legs were strong enough & didn't need more work. 

Being tall & thin, I couldn't imagine her muscular and/or strong her legs were and was kinda doubtful.  We ended our shift doing some filing in the filing room.  It was just the 2 of us so I asked her to show me just how strong her legs are.  Surprisingly she agreed to my suggestion of a "body scissors test".  She had obviously never done anything like this at all as I had to talk her through the entire thing.  Fortunately I had asked her to move her thighs lower so she would be scissoring my waist not my ribs.  I told her to start squeezing slowly and then slowly increasing the pressure.

I didn't feel much inititally probably 'cos she upped the pressure really slowly.  But soon my sides were aching and I was tapping out faster than I had expected.  I then decided to shift my body to the side and asked her to scissor my abs instead.  I thought that if I tightened my abs as though I was in the middle of an ab crunch, it would offer more "protection" and I would be able to endure more pain.  Pretty soon the pressure started building up and I cheated a little by using my arms to try to pry apart her legs while she was scissoring. 

She asked if I was ok and I told her to continue scissoring while there I was desperately trying to pry her legs apart.  Darn legs wouldn't budge and I was tapping out soon after.  Ok so I lasted longer than when she was scissoring my sides but still.  The scary part was she estimated that she was probably squeezing at about 60-70% pressure.  Damn, it felt like my body would be cut in half and that was ONLY 60-70%?  Jeebus, if she was scissoring around my ribs she'd probably have snapped every single one of them!!!! 

After that I challenged her to some leg wrestling.  I already knew I'd lose as I had felt the power of her legs but what the heck.  We started with my thighs outside of her's and it was freaking embarrassing as I was totally unable to move her thighs inwards.  It was as though her legs were nailed to the floor!  When it was her turn, she had no trouble slamming my thighs together and try as I did to push her thighs outwards, it was as though my thighs had been tied up with a rope!!

I asked if I could have a look at her legs (long pants were part of the uniform even for ladies) and perhaps feel them.  Again, surprisingly she agreed.  I think she had fun humiliating me.  LOL!  Anyways, as expected her legs weren't muscular like an athlete, physique competitor or fitness model.  But she obviously does exercise and her legs looked toned and her thighs and calves felt really solid.

While I totally enjoyed the experience (its not everyday one gets scissored by a good looking colleague!) I would probably think twice before attempting it again.  My entire mid section was reddish and within the next day or 2 the bruises showed up. 

desertgoodguy

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 08:21:48 pm »
Agreed that the body scissors can be quite painful

When my wife applies it, she either couples it with a full nelson or a dragon sleeper. She will cinch down with her legs, and pull back on the sleepers which is doubling th epain.

She has also come very close to knocking me out with a headscissors, and I have come close to passing out, but usually I start tapping hard enough on her legs that she eases the pressure, sometimes just a little

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  She cracked my rib, please do not do this as i did!!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View