Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581223 Posts in 74124 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 04:12:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 138155 times)

Offline agamemnon

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2011, 09:29:34 pm »
@Hornswaggle

Thanks for the response and going the extra mile to get info from her.

I certainly appreciate her right to put whatever rules she wants to be in her comfort zone, let's face it, what these ladies do is not easy and we all profit from it.

I will pick a bone however with the not replying in case of insufficient interest (something Hornswaggle pointed out) . I receive 100+ emails a day and get through every one at work. It would seem to me a matter of courtesy. 

I'm sane (no doctor, really  :P ) didn't offer anything outrageous, provided city (in my case Athens) and date and simply asked availability. I really can't see how anyone could do things in a more clear way in an initial email. A "maybe won't happen" or whatever email would have kept me happy.

Anyway, I'm going into venting area here now so it's probably my frustration rather than anything since I assume she won't be visiting here (Pointing out that wb270 still has her listed as visiting right now).

Sigh. Again, I wish her all the best and kudos to Hornswaggle for raising the issue with her. I'm sure it's my loss.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2011, 09:29:34 pm »

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2011, 11:43:22 am »
Anyway, I'm going into venting area here now so it's probably my frustration rather than anything since I assume she won't be visiting here (Pointing out that wb270 still has her listed as visiting right now).

Sigh. Again, I wish her all the best and kudos to Hornswaggle for raising the issue with her. I'm sure it's my loss.

How is it your loss?  That's a few hundred euro still in your pocket that's not in hers.

Offline bozknows

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2011, 12:02:15 am »
There are lots of comments and reviews on her.  Just search for it.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2011, 12:20:14 am »
I was actually lucky enough to have a session with her last month - the communication WAS a little tough....  short vague email replies and I was not sure we were actually on until a day or two beforehand & even then I was not 100% confident it would actually happen based on what I had read here.
That being said, the session was an absolute thrill. She's in great off season shape, I think she said she's 177lbs with very little fat.  She's built sort of like the letter "X" with big, wide muscular shoulders, wide back and traps, thick biceps, big strong powerfull legs and butt too.  I was really blown away by how great she looked.  Smooth skin, soft sexy medium length hair and great smile too - but at the same time very powerful looking physically imposing and I was actaully  a little intimidated even though  I'm 8inches taller than her and 50lbs heavier - but unfortunately for me 10 years older and nowhere near as strong. We did some light wrestling and she definitely stronger than hell - she easily handled my extra weight and slammed and pinned me several times - She was so charming I had no urge to actaully win a fall and could not muster any agression toward her even if I wanted to win but it was still obvious she could easily beat me if we wrestled more compeitively - it was a little embarrasing to get demolished so thoroughly despite my size advantage.  She definitely knows how good looking she is and the effect she has on guys - it was a great sensual session with a forceful happy ending to it.  
I know trying to set something up with her might be frustrating and takes some luck too but it was great meeting and I'd say definitely worth the hassle and effort if you can make it happen.

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:09 pm »
Good info jarnold ...glad someone connected with her. Did she ask for a deposit?  Did you give one?  Glad it worked out for you.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2011, 11:31:58 pm »
TC - She did ask for a deposit, although she did not specify an amount so I sent her 50 bucks (despite advice on this board against it).  Yeah it may have been risky but I figure she is taking a risk too since I have heard from other wrestlers that guys cancel or no-show all the time and can turn their trips into net losses.  Also, she had never met me and I wanted to let her know that I did not intend to no-show.  And, I did  know something about her from the initial info she sent and had a feeling she was an honest person.    After meeting her I definitely believe she is honest and is not out to rip anyone off - if she had cancelled her trip I'm confident that she would have returned it or applied it to a future session.  That being said, I'm not sure I would send just anyone a deposit or would I be willing send anyone more than I am willing to risk losing.   

elusive1

« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2011, 02:51:53 pm »
...She definitely knows how good looking she is and the effect she has on guys - it was a great sensual session with a forceful happy ending to it.  

Thanks for the great write up jarnold.

I don't mean to pry into your business but just as a clarification did she give you a release? I am curious about how far she'll let people go in her sessions.

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2011, 08:49:46 pm »
...She definitely knows how good looking she is and the effect she has on guys - it was a great sensual session with a forceful happy ending to it.  

Thanks for the great write up jarnold.

I don't mean to pry into your business but just as a clarification did she give you a release? I am curious about how far she'll let people go in her sessions.
- Yes just to be clear she did provide the release and with authority.  Even though she had kicked my ass good wrestling and tired me out I was really turned on by her so  she slapped a crushing headlock on me, hip tossed me onto the bed, and finished me off with her other hand.  It was was quite an experience.  She's a seriously impressive woman.  I  think she was amused (and hopefully a little flattered) by how turned on I was by her muscles, and she's to much of a decent person to send a guy home with a raging blue ball hardon LOL.

Offline miklny33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2011, 06:20:05 pm »
I made the mistake of sending her a deposit.  Stupid on my part and I suggest others do not do the same.  Basically stole from me.

Moron

« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2011, 06:58:05 pm »
I made the mistake of sending her a deposit.  Stupid on my part and I suggest others do not do the same.  Basically stole from me.

ive heard this before from her.  Watch your wallets!

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2011, 03:40:57 pm »
I've been trying to contact Ms Melissa for a few weeks now and no reply. Is there anything else I can do? I mean does anyone have a another address for her?

I did say I knew who she was as someone kindly privately let me know and I did say the secret was safe with me. Is that why I'm probably relegated to spam now?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2011, 05:01:16 pm »
I've been trying to contact Ms Melissa for a few weeks now and no reply. Is there anything else I can do? I mean does anyone have a another address for her?

I did say I knew who she was as someone kindly privately let me know and I did say the secret was safe with me. Is that why I'm probably relegated to spam now?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

I think it might be time to give up on her. I don't just mean you I mean in general. She might have her "stable" of guys who see her when she goes to whatever city she is going to. Guys who pay big $$$ for multiple hours. If you are not on that list, you don't get to see her.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2011, 06:03:53 pm »
Ok I think I will take your advice Warhawk. I couldn't of tried any harder really so I'll let it go. Thanks.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ms Melissa
« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2020, 02:39:51 am »
I've got a session with her booked in Toronto and emailed her about it. She still plans on coming up to Toronto and at worst, postponing her trip for a couple months. She said the only thing that would stop her is travel restrictions at the border

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2020, 05:38:53 am »
It's nice she still plans to come despite not competing, she must've gotten a ton of interest and justifiably so.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View