Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581135 Posts in 74119 Topics by 29430 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 11:41:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!  (Read 45075 times)

musc69

Re: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 05:39:33 pm »
looking to the mass and muscular development Nina L. should have been the winner
I don't like Elena, or, sorry, I don't think she's a top competitor
During a private sessions with a very famous FBB she made me noted that Elena has no proportions and development for being a top level FBB

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 05:39:33 pm »

rom553

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 06:11:48 pm »
Let's face it who wouldn't give their left nut for some sack time with any of them!

Offline xxboy73i

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 06:53:42 pm »
WOOOOW!! KAtka is clearly more ripped and developed than ANY Ms Olympia contender except Iris. IMHO, she would destroy Yaxeni or Debi.

Crismusclegirl

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 07:03:31 pm »
 :( I do not understand judges criteria, Katka has beauty, symmetry, mass, ripped condition, shredded to bones, lovelYY!! I remember during other contest Elena placed first and the argentinian Maria Rita Bello with clear superior muscularity below...  :'( BUUUUUUUUU Katka was the winner!!

zenz

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 07:24:38 pm »
I have more interests in these bodybuilding contests than the Ms Olympia same old same old (non-contest) exception being Brigita getting 3rd this year was incredible. Cannot wait till the worlds in Serbia next month.

Zenz.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 08:08:00 pm »
Does anyone know who's the contestant with the bulging gut?
User is currently banned [View]

john540

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 10:31:45 pm »

During a private sessions with a very famous FBB she made me noted that Elena has no proportions and development for being a top level FBB

No proportions??  ??? Simply Wrong.

igf43g

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 10:36:04 pm »
You misunderstood the post. Judges are basing their scores primarily on current agendas of sponsors and event organizers, not on the contestants themselves. Bodybuilding is what the name implies - its about building aesthetic mass, and certainly for women femininity is important. But judging was based on Elena's natural small waist and symmetry - she had no mass. She should be competing in the Physique category. This shows the confused standards for women's bodybuilding, verses the freak sideshow that men's has become.

buddye

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2011, 02:03:04 am »
I'm confused. I thought Katka went from fbb to fitness. Did she change her mind?

pHHQ

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2011, 03:47:35 am »
Everyone of these women are Incredible. Is Nina Single????

missD

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 04:29:09 am »
Wow,  Arnold Europeans is theheaven. Katka is superbeautiful in competion. Her muscles are supreme !! Also the others ladies are just amazing. K++ for all the photos.

gtaluv

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011, 04:30:44 am »
I'd quit too if I were Katka (not that I want her to) after these results.  She's displaying the perfect combination of symmetry, femininity, vascularity, and MUSCLE without showing too many signs of steroid side effects.  Elena's legs lack much definition and she's got a head like Barry Bonds.  What were these judges smoking?  Its too bad, this is the best I've ever seen Katka on stage, and is also the best I've seen from FBB as far as pure femininity in a while.  Don't get me wrong, girls like Alina and Brigita are doing a great job of adding beauty and sexuality to the sport, but Katka has a look that could be marketed to a more mass fitness market.  Unfortunately, I think the BB world is dead set on killing FBB so much that it can't see a good thing staring it right in the face.  Still its nice to see all the great quality MUSCLE coming out of Europe (and Asia) these days.  Lisa Cross is turning into a muscle goddess (and should have beatin Elena also) and most of the other contestants are showing great potential. More please ;)

Offline shanghai

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 07:20:32 am »
No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

Offline ovca2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 08:12:06 am »

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

Offline ovca2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 08:28:34 am »

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

i meant it can't be her lol

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View