Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572437 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:01:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Special opening for fitness routine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Special opening for fitness routine  (Read 28674 times)

Offline lucas66

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Special opening for fitness routine
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2018, 09:59:35 am »
What category you are in?

- When its Fitness you might have a theme and the pose needs to fit to the theme - see Oksana Grishina, or many other Fitness and amateur girls.
- When its Physique you have not much time, so you dont waist seconds for your first pose.
- When its for a guestposing, again you create kind of a theme or illusion and it must fit to that,
- so the pose depends on you, your type, shape, skills, costme, class ...

I used to work as a choreographer in circus arts and with some athletes as well

Some top athletes do the choreography by their own, other hire real choreographers from dance, circus arts or fitness

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2018, 09:59:35 am »

Liesbeth

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2018, 10:09:08 am »
Fitness class and 3 weeks left
I work as pro dancer and the opening pose are the missing seconds to use the full 90 seconds of routine plus adding the few seconds to start

Liesbeth

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2018, 10:12:55 am »
Forget Medium size at 1,66 and planed 54 KG local contest

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2018, 10:40:16 pm »
A perfect routine should have 4 elements:

- powerfull on the poses to show muscles and strength
- energy and vitality
- sensual
-  totally frank and sincere. If you have muscles don't have afraid to show them.

On the golden era of female bodybuilding routines included all this elements.

A good way to open a routine should be dressed as a man and do a sort of streap tease like this routine especially if you have good calves

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZDp6HRvSO9A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZDp6HRvSO9A</a>

In any case as right commented above your routine should emphasize much as you can your strong suit and hidden your weak points. So you can establish your strengths and weaknesses

For example
If you have good biceps and nice legs, you can do a front double biceps pose sitting on a chair with crossed legs
If you have a good flexibility and good biceps, you can do a front double biceps pose with split
If you are strenght do some feats of strength.

I can say biceps are the favourite body part by a lovers of female bodybuilding like notified on this poll http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=375612.0

Other polls you can interest are these:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=447499.0

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=392994.0

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=300800.0

I Saradas

Offline shank

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2018, 11:51:57 pm »
There used to be a cheerleader at my high school, tiny girl, probably didn't weigh 90 pounds.  She used to be able to roll into a one arm handstand and then do sort of a pushup with the one arm.    She would lower herself about half way to the floor then push herself back up again with one arm.  It was absolutely amazing.   Pound for pound she was probably the strongest teen girl ever, but if you could learn how to do that, you'd be famous. 

If you could even learn to do it with both arms, it would still be pretty neat.   

Liesbeth

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 08:33:05 am »
Thanks for more votes and response
My outfit is a blue special effect  candy color triangle bikini top and short Hotpants same color. So that shows my dancer background.
The routine is a variation of dancer background and classic fitness including the strength moves 78 seconds
The poll is for me a help  to decide what to do as opening pose. Somethig what is showing that dancer's have more than just a lean midsection and strong legs.
Everything at poll is easy for me to do and add to the routine as opener. Want to find out what is the hopefully most popular thing to do.
So votes and suggestions are a really great inspiration.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2018, 04:50:08 pm »
I voted for various biceps flex options, but thats because im a biceps fanatic and doesnt necessarily mean the judges will go for it.

Generally I always find it great if an opening is a contrast to the rest of the routine, as the closing. So if you have a fast routine, then a static and slow pose in the beginning, and vice versa.

Did not read through all answers, you had a show already ?
User is currently banned [View]

Liesbeth

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2018, 05:02:52 pm »
Thanks yes did some shows in the past.
The routine is pretty fast, dancer style, with some slower streng movements like one arm pushup or static leg lift.
The opening should be different to the rest for suprise effect.
From which pose I ever decide to do I go down and start explosive with some dance moves. So feel flow from one part to the next is important.

Liesbeth

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 05:06:50 pm »
Funny some votes are more popular than expected. Lat sprad and most muscular for example.
Other that was my favorite was Static single bicep flex first right about 3 seconds next left biceps and low voting.
So I think asking for favorites is a good idea.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2018, 04:08:13 pm »
Just discovered this poll and thread! Wow Liesabeth, love the fact that you start your routines with a feat of strength! So original! I can't believe you can bend a copper pipe into a heart shape! So cool!  Do you have videos on youtube or somewhere? Would love to see your feats of strength!

Liesbeth

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2018, 04:27:40 pm »
Thanks
 You need strength to bend and copper pipe but it was not that thick and the secret is to choose the right material.. Cheap copper pipe on a roll to buy is easier to bend than a solid bar better quality. My man looked for the right material, he knows about and I not lol. I just learned how to do.

Yes I like to to start with a contrast to the rest of the show and  the usual fitness things. This time I got about 12 seconds to do.
Really interesting results until now. One surprise is the high voting for the most muscular pose, so first thing I need to learn a better pose lol. Just did it for fun , but for show at routine I have to show it correctly..
Could imagine a combination of steel bending and turning from this  in the most muscular pose showing the steel  would be nice

Liesbeth

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2018, 10:32:49 am »
Thanks for the vote till now
Some great results and now it is time for think about what two favorites to add together for a good start pose like I described at my last post.
Have two chances to show so can do two different starting poses combined of twop poll  favorites.
So make suggestions for what you want

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2018, 01:21:18 am »
You could do steel bending followed by a most muscular pose and a double biceps pose with bicep bouncing. I think you can do it on schedule of 12/15 sec.
I Saradas

Liesbeth

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2018, 11:28:27 am »
Thank you, I was always thinking about a combination of two mves/poses. I guess 4 are too much.But a good combination could be starting with a slow double biceps pose, then steel bending and following the most muscular pose.
This fix you suggest and make a good flow in the movements.
For second routine I could do a combination of starting with a static lat sprad following the slow double biceps pose that goes into bicep bouncing after squeezing out as hard as it can for a few seconds
This would bring all high votes into the game

After seeing all the votes I better forget my first personal favorite /Static single bicep flex first right about 3 seconds next left biceps

Liesbeth

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2018, 12:05:19 pm »
One more combination could be :  Biceps can crush following biceps bouncing Anfang finished by the most muscular pose

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Special opening for fitness routine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View