Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579995 Posts in 74021 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 09:38:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session with Sarah Brooke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session with Sarah Brooke  (Read 2316 times)

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Session with Sarah Brooke
« on: March 08, 2021, 04:06:01 am »
I sessioned last week with Sarah Brooke in Las Vegas. I had a great time with her. She said she weighed 125, and told me it was the heaviest she's ever been, but she looked great. Had definition on her guns and a terrific booty. Definitely was surprised at the peaks on her biceps for a girl as small as she is.

She was very strong for her size and a fiesty combatant. She was totally into the fight and we actually wrestled harder than I'd imagined. I was doing well early on, but then I got gassed and she took over and got a lot of subs out of me.

I had excellent results with her from beginning to end. It was my first time meeting her but I wouldn't hesitate to session her again.

Forum Saradas

Session with Sarah Brooke
« on: March 08, 2021, 04:06:01 am »

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session with Sarah Brooke
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:39:50 pm »
How sensual was she if you don't mind me asking

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 05:44:23 pm »
How sensual was she if you don't mind me asking

Honestly, not that sensual. Great body for sure, and it was better than I'd expected, especially the booty. But it was pretty much strictly wrestling.

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 03:37:09 am »
Can anyone tell me about this female wrestler? Is she worth a session or nah? I have tried to reach out to her on numerous occasions. Sorry to say, but she sort of sucks when it comes to responding to messages.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 06:25:12 pm »
I have sessioned with her multiple times and never had an issue with her responding.

I recommend her for a session. She's smaller and she's not as good at BJJ as some other girls. But she's willing to go hard with you, if that is what you want, despite the fact she often has a size disadvantage. In my experience, she's not particularly sensual, but she's extremely sweet and kind, in good condition and will go hard and good enough to beat a lot of guys -- not all and certainly not guys with significant martial arts skills.

But I do believe you will enjoy a session with her, and she's also in good condition so she can go for quite a while.

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 02:59:13 am »
I appreciate your response, bro.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session with Sarah Brooke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View