Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576254 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:44:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550317 times)

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1515 on: August 30, 2023, 12:28:10 am »
Not possible, sorry,

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1515 on: August 30, 2023, 12:28:10 am »

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #1516 on: September 03, 2023, 02:43:32 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/alessandraalves22  = Waste of money... she says there are 4 nude vids in a pack for 100$ and its just from behind ... no nude... and doesent see her face... a shame :shucks

Alessandra Alves De Lima is scammer. It come to my attention that even she tries to manupilate Google searches with fake take down notices. She hired a Pakistani scammer who runs a DMCA farm scamming retards out of their money and sending fake notices to Google take down other websites links that have Alessandra Alves De Lima content such as Awefilms, MuscleAngels so people can only find her OnlyFans scam content and pay her , not other websites.

Did not Awefilms, MuscleAngels pay you Alessandra Alves De Lima? We know they did, so why do you send Google fake take down notices to remove these websites links?

It takes a few seconds to send a counter notice Google to reinstate back the links for Google searches.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1517 on: September 05, 2023, 11:30:55 am »
Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1519 on: September 07, 2023, 11:29:12 pm »

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.
Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1520 on: September 08, 2023, 02:11:33 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/superwoman8

Avoid.

After basically posting nothing for 5 weeks, she's posted 11 adverts in the last 2 days.  No actual content, just teasers for unlockable stuff.

You're paying $6 a month to be advertised to.

(I know sometimes people can't make new content, or need money in a hurry, or both, but there's no indication at all that's the case here).

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1521 on: September 08, 2023, 05:08:15 pm »

Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Same for me.  Up until recently the suggestions were useful.  Now just random accounts (maybe they pay to be shown in suggestions?). 
Onlyfinder was good to search for new muscle/fitness accounts but that's now garbage. 
Fansmetrics is slightly better but not nearly as good as the previous version of Onlyfinder.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1522 on: September 11, 2023, 02:42:23 pm »
Hit me up with your recommendations!

Looking for a muscle woman who is notably attractive and pretty - probably not a heavy gear user.  Plus with a natural chest.  Any amount of muscle.

Age roughly 25-45 - *not* interested in anyone who is or looks super young.

Thanks.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1523 on: September 11, 2023, 05:58:14 pm »
You can take a look at https://onlyfans.com/musclegeisha

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1524 on: September 11, 2023, 10:57:12 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/fitlittleredhead

One of the best IMHO. $6.99 a month. Posts some workout videos and great topless (natural) flexing videos that are not behind a paywall. Also, great biceps and a shapely butt. If you want more explicit that will cost you. But she won't overcharge the hell out of you like these other women. For example, she is posting an almost 6-minute video for $7 right now. I don't know what is about except that it has totally nude flexing, but it seems that if she goes full nude if she is making you pay. Don't know if she opens her legs in this one but there are others where she does for sure. She posted a set of 25 pictures for $5 where she says, "Yes I spread my pussy for you in both sets of lingerie." Other women will charge $10+ for a 40 second clip. This one lady wants $24 for a 4-minute video. I know most guys just want these women with their legs open. That is fine but show me some muscle. I thought that is what we are here for. ??? But anyway, she also flexes a lot. When trying to get other women with muscle to flex is like trying to raise the Titanic, fitlittleredhead is a breath of fresh air. I think she is pretty but not cover girl model pretty.  Curtains match the carpet too if that matters. She is also one of the only women I got a custom from that gave me what I wanted. And once again, after paying I still have all my body parts. She is one of the few women that I have "renew" on for. Other women I have to think about it month by month. Not with her.

But again, IMHO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #1525 on: September 15, 2023, 08:58:35 pm »
Anybody had a chance to see this hottie yet?

https://onlyfans.com/valeryetransmuscle

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1526 on: September 16, 2023, 03:40:46 am »
MONICA MARTIN

https://onlyfans.com/monicamartinpro?rec=238837579

I have been following Monica martin for while on her only fans. Her site is free to join! Try onlyfans @monicamartinpro Her live shows are amazing, I’m totally addicted. She is whole year ripped and very attentive to the requests of her followers. Her Live shows, mostly she strips off her clothes. She writes on description what her show was about. Mostly flexing shows, domination shows or working out shows. For her beauty and condition and interaction. It’s a VERY good deal 30 min for $20 on live shows You can buy what interests you.

8)

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #1527 on: September 16, 2023, 07:04:22 pm »

Offline Hbfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1528 on: September 16, 2023, 11:01:59 pm »
MONICA MARTIN

https://onlyfans.com/monicamartinpro?rec=238837579

I have been following Monica martin for while on her only fans. Her site is free to join! Try onlyfans @monicamartinpro Her live shows are amazing, I’m totally addicted. She is whole year ripped and very attentive to the requests of her followers. Her Live shows, mostly she strips off her clothes. She writes on description what her show was about. Mostly flexing shows, domination shows or working out shows. For her beauty and condition and interaction. It’s a VERY good deal 30 min for $20 on live shows You can buy what interests you.

8)

Page does not exist for me?

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1529 on: September 23, 2023, 01:30:22 pm »
Anyone sign up to this -

https://onlyfans.com/xxxfistalot

https://twit***.com/xxxfistalot

She's expensive but I love her look so really thinking about signing up

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View