Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576304 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:07:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550389 times)

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1470 on: July 15, 2023, 12:51:03 pm »

[/quote]
Tbeau is a massive spam user. Her attitude is very hot but she won't go nude, so, pass. And her prices are no sense
[/quote]

She is very hot and one of the strongest ever, but yes, asking crazy money for few seconds videos and photos.
She posts amazing strength exercises in her social media. She might be stronger than almost all the bodybuilders we have mentioned here.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1470 on: July 15, 2023, 12:51:03 pm »

Offline Whitesubforasian

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1471 on: July 22, 2023, 11:49:58 am »
Wanted to let you guys know about an asian fbb based in Australia but from SE Asian.

https://onlyfans.com/fit_asian

Joined her onlyfans initially as i saw her on ig and was curious about her more bdsm side but she is a seriously fit and strong (and hot) asian girl who is getting more into bodybuilding and putting on size.

Good value, seems really nice, have not purchased any custom clips..

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #1472 on: July 26, 2023, 06:46:20 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/nina_flexx really hot, but no nudes on regular subscription and she sells nude ppv's with no preview and they are really expensive. I asked for a full nude ppv and she sent me a 60$ video with no preview. Didn't buy it.

https://onlyfans.com/kandylegsxxx no paywall, nude content with full lengh videos, low subscription price.

https://onlyfans.com/suzykellner don't know about PPV's but regular videos are nothing special, subscription price is not low.

https://onlyfans.com/loracr0ss not the biggest fbb, but she has 1000+ videos with no paywall. BG, GG, collaborations with other fit girls or fbb. Low subscription price.

https://onlyfans.com/mistressxmuscle some good regular videos but nothing special. She is selling PPV's full nude in amazing ripped shape, good price, but unfortunately she put DRM protection, so you can view your purchased PPV's on your account but you can't download them.

Offline mus20

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1473 on: July 27, 2023, 07:58:19 pm »
Manal Ben Jabeur only fans account https://onlyfans.com/fmlbb84

Has anybody subscribed?

It's good. I think a pretty reasonable price.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1474 on: July 29, 2023, 03:02:35 pm »
Do you know the proportion of accounts that are not managed by the personality?
On https://onlyfans.com/amymuscle, I suspect the questions aren't answered by herself.
The content is good, prices are very OK, Amy is beautiful, but the discussions lead me to believe that someone else wrote to me. Sometimes the answers were vague. As if the person didn't know.

Offline masteranon

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1475 on: July 29, 2023, 08:13:01 pm »
Duchess Dani (Dani Andrews) has a new name and OnlyFans: lunaserene

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1476 on: July 29, 2023, 09:58:33 pm »
On https://onlyfans.com/amymuscle, I suspect the questions aren't answered by herself.
The content is good, prices are very OK, Amy is beautiful, but the discussions lead me to believe that someone else wrote to me. Sometimes the answers were vague. As if the person didn't know.
Amy is listed as Spanish and some English on HBC, and has a large OF. So it's almost certain you're dealing with a translator, and I doubt they're consulting Amy when they answer unless you're asking for something unusual and dangling money.

English speakers? In my experience, if they respond at all, it's probably them. You can point to exceptions, but most of these women don't have so many subscribers that OF is more than a side income, and hiring a manager subtracts from that.

I'd also add as a rule of thumb, anything that starts with "Hey baby," was not typed personally to you from them!

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1477 on: July 30, 2023, 07:11:12 am »
Thanks for the "hey baby" tip.
Always with Amy, the answers come very, very quickly. And "she" is always connected. I doubt a woman like her, with that look, would stay in front of her computer or phone all day.

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%

Offline superfetdown

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #1479 on: July 30, 2023, 06:50:50 pm »
im starting to doubt that its really these women that respond on onlyfans. probably a virtual person somewhere. I asked for a session from one girl who advertises on sessiongirls. and she didnt know what i was talking about, and instead kept on insisting i unlock their vids.

Offline superfetdown

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #1480 on: July 30, 2023, 06:52:10 pm »
Amy is listed as Spanish and some English on HBC, and has a large OF. So it's almost certain you're dealing with a translator, and I doubt they're consulting Amy when they answer unless you're asking for something unusual and dangling money.

English speakers? In my experience, if they respond at all, it's probably them. You can point to exceptions, but most of these women don't have so many subscribers that OF is more than a side income, and hiring a manager subtracts from that.

I'd also add as a rule of thumb, anything that starts with "Hey baby," was not typed personally to you from them!

bingo im now certain its someone else on onlyfans.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1481 on: July 30, 2023, 09:27:02 pm »
im starting to doubt that its really these women that respond on onlyfans. probably a virtual person somewhere. I asked for a session from one girl who advertises on sessiongirls. and she didnt know what i was talking about, and instead kept on insisting i unlock their vids.
Maybe, maybe not. Discussing any kind of meet-up is a huge violation of OF terms of service that can get an account banned due to human trafficking laws. If she's on SG you should be using the contact information there.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1482 on: July 31, 2023, 05:20:38 pm »
Yeah.
One woman didn't want to talk about the session, due to restrictions imposed by OF. She gave me her e-mail address for this purpose.

Offline supdawg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1483 on: July 31, 2023, 10:06:12 pm »
Who here is interested in an Onlyfans from Monique Jones (no nudity). She wants to know if there’s strong interest without nudity or sexual natured content. Please reply if you’re interested

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #1484 on: August 01, 2023, 05:58:54 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View