Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576316 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:26:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550453 times)

Online fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1410 on: May 16, 2023, 09:43:33 pm »
Verininini told me she isn't selling full nude ppv's. Any feedback?

Online fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1411 on: May 16, 2023, 10:03:53 pm »
Any reviews from bianca blance OF? Any muscular woman on OF with human overhead press videos ?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1412 on: May 17, 2023, 01:56:32 am »
here's a laundry list of recents from me, though I'm not using OF for the foreseeable future.

before OF was a thing I had some very good experiences with Verinini. Idk if she is not down for topless these days but at the time she did it for me.

tiffkathy is great. though i've heard others didn't get the response time some of us have had. but for me she was incredibly responsive and well-priced, and willing to do topless. also like one-off pic requests that others would have overcharged me for or "decided" to sell me a bundle of 8 pics with a higher price because they didn't want to send one, even if it was just a tip exchange. though I'm not on the platform anymore i would put her in my top 3-5 experiences.

evasupergirl doesn't do nude because she's trans, so if that is up your alley and you don't have the itch to splurge for nudity i think you would be fine there.

rene miller is also a strong recommend from me. well priced PPVs, good communication (i.e. i request something on monday but she can't get to it until fri and she let me know). shredded shape right now, fantastic physique. does toy play. might do b/g if you're into that. shes a figure competitor but has a lot of mass. fantastic pecs and bicep peaks, and pretty boobs

blakeleeortega returned, but a very disappointing return. twice i tried to initiate a custom requests, and got one or two answers, and then she disappeared for three weeks, so i didn't bother renewing. sucks, because before her pretty length gap in activity i was able to nab 3 great videos from her at a good price, and a great turnaround time. dunno if she lost the stomach for it, or her life got busy again, or there was a much larger influx of people asking for stuff, but sadly can't recommend this.

buff_blondie is a strong recommend for me on content alone. i didn't dm her for anything, but she posts a few times a week, now including topless of her incredible chest, and if you like heavily muscled girls she's a great option.

quad_queen is a strong recommend. a little pricy but will do full nude (100 for a 4-5 min video for me). absolutly shredded right now, another pec lovers dream.

guns4days (vesna kouzan) is one i'm iffy about. rarely posts but of course has legendary arms. she does do customs but idk the pricing. she DOES do live shows via skype. also has some pretty good videos already posted, but can't vouch for her timing, unfortunately, made worse considering she lives in australia

fitbycharlotte is a hard no. over priced, run by a manager, the free stuff isn't that good. stick with her IG. can't believe people are paying $99 for her "vip club" smh

beba0201 i'm recommending on my one-on-one experience alone. i never joined her OF but it looks like she posts on the regular, and even though she's retired she stays in amazing condition. i bought a few topless videos from her before OF was a thing and her chest and abs were incredible.

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1413 on: May 17, 2023, 02:58:59 am »
Every so often I'd search the Onlyfinder site for new accounts, with keywords like 'IFBB female'  or 'muscle female', and was pleased with the search results.

Now it seems like the site was overhauled.  Results are capped at a few dozen and most are advertised accounts with no relevance to my search terms.

Even searching on an active username doesn't work.

Whatever they did to it, it's become almost worthless.

Old version was 100x better.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1414 on: May 17, 2023, 09:25:03 am »
Angela Yeo! Nude posing PPVs are reasonably priced, posts TONS of brief nude content on her page. Well known to ALWAYS reply to DMs personally -- though sometimes it can take a while, she's a busy lady. Does dildo videos as well, those PPVs are pricier, but worth it IMO.

https://onlyfans.com/musclegeisha

Thanks, guess who one of the two people I follow long-term is?  :P

Good recommendation though.  The only problem is how insanely successful she is recently keeps taking her away from OF.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1415 on: May 17, 2023, 09:26:27 am »
OK, the emoticons here are not what you always expect.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1416 on: May 17, 2023, 02:29:46 pm »
here's a laundry list of recents from me, though I'm not using OF for the foreseeable future.

before OF was a thing I had some very good experiences with Verinini. Idk if she is not down for topless these days but at the time she did it for me.

tiffkathy is great. though i've heard others didn't get the response time some of us have had. but for me she was incredibly responsive and well-priced, and willing to do topless. also like one-off pic requests that others would have overcharged me for or "decided" to sell me a bundle of 8 pics with a higher price because they didn't want to send one, even if it was just a tip exchange. though I'm not on the platform anymore i would put her in my top 3-5 experiences.

evasupergirl doesn't do nude because she's trans, so if that is up your alley and you don't have the itch to splurge for nudity i think you would be fine there.

rene miller is also a strong recommend from me. well priced PPVs, good communication (i.e. i request something on monday but she can't get to it until fri and she let me know). shredded shape right now, fantastic physique. does toy play. might do b/g if you're into that. shes a figure competitor but has a lot of mass. fantastic pecs and bicep peaks, and pretty boobs

blakeleeortega returned, but a very disappointing return. twice i tried to initiate a custom requests, and got one or two answers, and then she disappeared for three weeks, so i didn't bother renewing. sucks, because before her pretty length gap in activity i was able to nab 3 great videos from her at a good price, and a great turnaround time. dunno if she lost the stomach for it, or her life got busy again, or there was a much larger influx of people asking for stuff, but sadly can't recommend this.

buff_blondie is a strong recommend for me on content alone. i didn't dm her for anything, but she posts a few times a week, now including topless of her incredible chest, and if you like heavily muscled girls she's a great option.

quad_queen is a strong recommend. a little pricy but will do full nude (100 for a 4-5 min video for me). absolutly shredded right now, another pec lovers dream.

guns4days (vesna kouzan) is one i'm iffy about. rarely posts but of course has legendary arms. she does do customs but idk the pricing. she DOES do live shows via skype. also has some pretty good videos already posted, but can't vouch for her timing, unfortunately, made worse considering she lives in australia

fitbycharlotte is a hard no. over priced, run by a manager, the free stuff isn't that good. stick with her IG. can't believe people are paying $99 for her "vip club" smh

beba0201 i'm recommending on my one-on-one experience alone. i never joined her OF but it looks like she posts on the regular, and even though she's retired she stays in amazing condition. i bought a few topless videos from her before OF was a thing and her chest and abs were incredible.

Hello, I was trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full

Try now

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #1417 on: May 17, 2023, 04:12:27 pm »
Melissa Brodsky just started OF but didn't checked it yet

https://onlyfans.com/mel-bro

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1418 on: May 17, 2023, 04:47:17 pm »

prob run by a manager at first glance. asking about pics/vids.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1419 on: May 17, 2023, 05:45:49 pm »
evasupergirl doesn't do nude because she's trans

Oh crap ! I didn't know that.
Thanks for the info.

Offline Tex88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1420 on: May 17, 2023, 07:17:28 pm »

Bought a couple ppvs claiming to be nudes they were pasties and thong so beware, she is scamming and onlyfans makes it nearly impossible to get refunds.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1421 on: May 17, 2023, 09:26:27 pm »

prob run by a manager at first glance. asking about pics/vids.

She's gorgeous. Hope she runs a good OF.

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #1422 on: May 19, 2023, 10:23:52 am »
Angela Yeo! Nude posing PPVs are reasonably priced, posts TONS of brief nude content on her page. Well known to ALWAYS reply to DMs personally -- though sometimes it can take a while, she's a busy lady. Does dildo videos as well, those PPVs are pricier, but worth it IMO.

https://onlyfans.com/musclegeisha

Good recommendation though.  The only problem is how insanely successful she is recently keeps taking her away from OF.

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1423 on: May 19, 2023, 12:17:02 pm »

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Ripped Vixen.

I guess maybe I am too picky. I like a lot of mass, and responsiveness to messages.

I'd like to follow someone else with at least physique size muscles and great fake boobs to get some customs made.  Tina Trapqueen was pretty amazing, would just like a version of her with less tats.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1424 on: May 20, 2023, 03:33:59 pm »

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Ripped Vixen.

I guess maybe I am too picky. I like a lot of mass, and responsiveness to messages.

I'd like to follow someone else with at least physique size muscles and great fake boobs to get some customs made.  Tina Trapqueen was pretty amazing, would just like a version of her with less tats.

Ripped Vixen doesn't disappoint. Love her look.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View