Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576319 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:31:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550507 times)

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1380 on: May 05, 2023, 11:59:27 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1380 on: May 05, 2023, 11:59:27 pm »

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #1381 on: May 06, 2023, 12:08:35 am »

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #1382 on: May 06, 2023, 12:12:44 am »

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #1383 on: May 06, 2023, 06:23:03 pm »
Jessica Sestrem

https://onlyfans.com/jessica_6trem

Too bad she doesn't post nudes, her body is amazing

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #1384 on: May 10, 2023, 07:43:27 am »
https://onlyfans.com/spriamiifbb

only $9.99 a month which isn’t bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since….stay tuned so far it’s been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1385 on: May 10, 2023, 10:06:56 am »

only $9.99 a month which isn’t bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since….stay tuned so far it’s been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

She is phenomenal and always makes great custom vids. I noticed in most recent interview with Danielle Willis that she said she is taking a small break from fan stuff but I hope she'll be back soon. Had a big coach change recently. She took HBC break too.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #1386 on: May 10, 2023, 12:27:57 pm »

She is phenomenal and always makes great custom vids. I noticed in most recent interview with Danielle Willis that she said she is taking a small break from fan stuff but I hope she'll be back soon. Had a big coach change recently. She took HBC break too.

Oh really Maybe she should have indicated that before saying i’ll do a custom video taking my money and then ghosting for nearly 2 weeks, poor form from an amazing FBB unsubscribed as if she’s taking a step back it’s wasting $10 as i’m already $50 down

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1387 on: May 10, 2023, 12:53:13 pm »
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #1388 on: May 10, 2023, 01:13:53 pm »
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.

I didn’t know the OF policy on tipping and then not appearing so i’ll wait until the weekend and i’ll see if I can get the ball rolling on it and let you know

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #1389 on: May 10, 2023, 02:23:26 pm »

I’ve reported to OF and run a charge back on my VISA maybe that will jolt them into action here’s hoping

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #1390 on: May 10, 2023, 02:43:01 pm »

I heard that she wants to remove her presence from internet too. Session reviews, photos... It seems Danielle Willis has a sugar daddy. 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1391 on: May 10, 2023, 03:08:17 pm »
they'll do anything they can to avoid giving customer service, which usually means the girl puts together some garbage video for you in 2 minutes and you won't get money back if it doesn't meet what you agreed to. but if the girl just ghosts you completely, they will refund you after wasting your time for 2 weeks. you can do chargebacks, but they will likely ban you from the platform... but you shouldn't care about that if they're stealing from you.

but change doesn't come when guys just take it and accepted being ripped off. no one ever provided customer service because they wanted to. case in point, even though their customer service still sucks, it's much better than it was a few years back (which was basically "fu, go away, we don't care")
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1392 on: May 10, 2023, 05:41:31 pm »
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1393 on: May 10, 2023, 11:26:33 pm »

I didn’t know the OF policy on tipping and then not appearing so i’ll wait until the weekend and i’ll see if I can get the ball rolling on it and let you know

Well I wish you'd give her some grace. She's just taking a needed break.

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #1394 on: May 11, 2023, 01:34:55 am »
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View