Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576644 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:05:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 551307 times)

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1365 on: April 20, 2023, 03:17:32 am »
https://onlyfans.com/pocahontas_lynnfit 1000+ videos with full nudity too, but seconds short videos

any b/g content in that vids ?

No, only poor quality nudes.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1365 on: April 20, 2023, 03:17:32 am »

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1366 on: April 24, 2023, 09:54:30 pm »
Maryse manyos OF. A lot of nudity, mostly shorts videos and some around 4-5 minutes

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #1367 on: April 25, 2023, 06:37:40 pm »
Reviews :

Sarah_wnbfpro,  onlyfans.com/sarah_wnbfpro : some nudity included in the price, more explicit available in PPV ... 7/10

Sharon Burton,  onlyfans.com/u55344786 : plenty of nudity, dildo etc included in the price, more available in PPV ... 8/10

Lisa Bell, onlyfans.com/labellatl : back nudity included in the price, covered front ...  7/10

Muscle Minx, onlyfans.com/muscleminx : has'nt been updated in a long time, nothing special ... 4/10

Bettina,  onlyfans.com/femmeflex : not much content, but some explicit, WS BJ, can DM her for more ... 6/10

Offline erwin44

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1368 on: April 27, 2023, 10:00:51 am »
Bettina b/g sounds interesting :)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1369 on: April 27, 2023, 10:18:53 am »
Bettina b/g sounds interesting :)

19 posts and she has not been on since February of 2022.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline bildjoshua

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1370 on: April 27, 2023, 04:26:03 pm »
Hi,

can you tell me some beatiful profile of strong woman on onlyfans?

Thanks

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #1371 on: April 27, 2023, 06:09:42 pm »
Maryse manyos OF. A lot of nudity, mostly shorts videos and some around 4-5 minutes

Some of her nude content are great just wish she would shoot more mixed wrestling content.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1372 on: April 28, 2023, 05:40:47 am »
New OF for HBC's BuffBlondie. Posts include some topless posing vids.
https://onlyfans.com/buff_blondie

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1373 on: April 28, 2023, 11:24:09 am »

Wow that's great! Will check it out

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #1374 on: April 28, 2023, 04:16:48 pm »

yeah! thanks for the info!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1375 on: April 28, 2023, 10:29:55 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/musclesuccubus

I've probably reviewed her OF before (she changed her OF handle since then) but I'm a lot more enthusiastic about her page now. she really does a fantastic job. she's got a bunch of good videos, depending on what you're into. have gotten 1 or 2 customs from her before too, which were unbelievably cheap (I guess she figured she'd make most of the money from selling it on her video menu to more people down the line). even the videos she sends out / lists, which are nicely done, are often around $15-20, which is a breath of fresh air when so many girls are trying to sell mediocre crap for $100+. not a page I'd subscribe to every month (probably I wouldn't subscribe to any page every month), but every once in a while definitely. honestly she could probably charge a lot more for her videos than she does... but I'm sure she knows her data better than I do.

the couple times she's sent me customs (a while back, she could be faster now), it was pretty slow (but no big deal, they were inexpensive, and she just sent the locked videos, she didn't ask me for a tip in advance), but she responds pretty quickly if you're just buying something she's already made.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1376 on: April 29, 2023, 02:46:01 am »
https://onlyfans.com/musclesuccubus

I've probably reviewed her OF before (she changed her OF handle since then) but I'm a lot more enthusiastic about her page now. she really does a fantastic job. she's got a bunch of good videos, depending on what you're into. have gotten 1 or 2 customs from her before too, which were unbelievably cheap (I guess she figured she'd make most of the money from selling it on her video menu to more people down the line). even the videos she sends out / lists, which are nicely done, are often around $15-20, which is a breath of fresh air when so many girls are trying to sell mediocre crap for $100+. not a page I'd subscribe to every month (probably I wouldn't subscribe to any page every month), but every once in a while definitely. honestly she could probably charge a lot more for her videos than she does... but I'm sure she knows her data better than I do.

the couple times she's sent me customs (a while back, she could be faster now), it was pretty slow (but no big deal, they were inexpensive, and she just sent the locked videos, she didn't ask me for a tip in advance), but she responds pretty quickly if you're just buying something she's already made.
How much were your customs and what did they consist of?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1377 on: April 29, 2023, 04:02:12 am »
don't remember exactly, I think it was last year, probably like $20-30 for hmm... 5 minutes maybe, might have been a little shorter but nothing super short. was mostly flexing/muscle worship stuff in specific outfits. this month I only bought a couple of her videos she made with a gf recently, nothing custom.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1378 on: May 01, 2023, 08:04:38 pm »
I recommend layla mikayla OF account if you are her fan. You will find a lot of full lenght nude videos included in basic subscription. You will find videos that she sells on c4s all included.

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #1379 on: May 05, 2023, 11:58:52 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View