Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576616 Posts in 73375 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:08:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 551208 times)

Offline wolf919919

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1275 on: January 11, 2023, 05:14:52 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1275 on: January 11, 2023, 05:14:52 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1276 on: January 12, 2023, 01:46:09 am »

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1277 on: January 13, 2023, 11:07:31 pm »
sheena ohlig: not worth it, no nude and IG level content

Offline laureanofl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1278 on: January 14, 2023, 06:30:36 am »

Offline Hbfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1279 on: January 14, 2023, 09:07:56 pm »
What kind of content? nude? b/g?

Offline Hbfan

• Activity:
    6.67%

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1281 on: January 15, 2023, 06:07:41 am »
https://onlyfans.com/theresaivancik/media
Hoping for better at some point, but so far it's the same as her racier IG content. In fact, a couple of her OF posts use pics from her IG. No sale content has been offered yet.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1282 on: January 15, 2023, 06:33:36 am »
https://onlyfans.com/theresaivancik/media
Hoping for better at some point, but so far it's the same as her racier IG content. In fact, a couple of her OF posts use pics from her IG. No sale content has been offered yet.

It is very unlikely that we could be so lucky to get anything NSFW from her at this point, unfortunately.

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1283 on: January 16, 2023, 04:36:12 pm »
Jessica cereja -  https://onlyfans.com/cherry.jessy

Has anyone subscribed to her page? Any nude stuff ?
yes, there is nude stuff too

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1284 on: January 16, 2023, 11:24:13 pm »
The great Lenka Ferencukova now has an OF page. Haven't checked it out yet, and she says no nudity, but might be worth it for her fans. If I subscribe, I'll post a review here. https://onlyfans.com/bicepsgoddess

Tried it and it's exactly the IG level material you'd expect, but I'll give her credit for starting off with a lot of posts.
What's her current physique like (can't really tell from her IG)?. Does she currently have defined abs?
I can't tell either. Pics are from between 2014 and late 2022. There are a couple that might be same day, but she doesn't label them as such.

How bad could she possibly look? She just recently competed. I've never seen a bad picture of her.

I saw her on HBC not long ago (last week sometime) and she is offseason for sure.  But huge, but definetly not lean.  She did say she is doing the Chicago Pro in July though, so you would think she will start leaning out sometime in March or April.
Yo.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #1285 on: January 17, 2023, 02:48:37 pm »
So what's the bar for an OF being good/bad? Cause i've subbed to a shitton over the years

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1286 on: January 17, 2023, 04:17:50 pm »
depends what you're looking for. For me personally:

- I have pretty specific things I'm into, 99% of what's on their main timeline will be of no interest to me. A few actually have decent full length vids on there (like Denise Wrestler). So unlike a lot of comments here, I don't really care if it's "IG-level content", only if they can make whatever specific custom request I have.
- if they spam DMs with locked pics/videos, don't say what it even is, and if you ask what it is, you get no response or they say "buy it and find out", they're just a scammer, subscribing was a mistake
- if they have a "free" account but you need to tip to send a message, unsubscribe. if I need to send 3-4 messages to order a custom and that means spending money just to find out if they might be able to make it, and even if they will, spend more tip money asking when they're going to send it when it never comes, not interested. Sydney Thunder and Nadia recently turned on "tip to DM" on their "free" pages. I've gotten a custom from Sydney before, which was good, but wouldn't bother again if I have to send a bunch of money just to ask if it's a request she can do (and tip again to remind her to send it when it's been long after the time it was supposed to already be sent).
- for me OF can be a good filter to see if I might want to session with someone. I've been interested in some girls, saw their OF ($15-20 or whatever), realized she wasn't for me, and saved the time/money from doing a bad session.
- OF is good for customs. DM her, send request, if she says yes, you can get a good custom. Like I said, i don't care about the majority of what they send to the masses.
- if you want to chat with her (for example, some fitness girls too popular to interact with on IG who aren't quite in the session scene), OF can be a good option unless she's the type to log on once a week and never respond to messages, or if she does respond and disappears for another few days and it's obvious there won't be a conversation in DM (even if you tip her, for anyone thinking I'm suggesting wasting her time). you can often tell who this is based on how popular her page is, when she last logged in, etc.
- if it's someone who sends DMs begging for tips every day, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they start asking you to send money to their cashapp/venmo and whine about the 20% OF takes, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they send your custom and it's nothing like what you requested, unsubscribe and don't subscribe to her again.
- if they agree to send custom, drag out the excuses ("sorry, will get to it tomorrow for realz this time" "sorry, couldn't make it before because I had parties all week") for weeks to the point that you need to get OF support involved for them to send the video you paid for, don't subscribe to her again.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1287 on: January 17, 2023, 04:23:48 pm »
and if it's someone who sends the video you requested/paid for on time, or even early (Kristen Graham sent me a vid after an hour and a half, she's great), she's one of the good ones, and consider her for resubscribing in the future or buying more videos from. very often the people who make customs really quickly are fitness people who aren't in the session scene.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1288 on: January 17, 2023, 08:56:32 pm »
and if it's someone who sends the video you requested/paid for on time, or even early (Kristen Graham sent me a vid after an hour and a half, she's great), she's one of the good ones, and consider her for resubscribing in the future or buying more videos from. very often the people who make customs really quickly are fitness people who aren't in the session scene.

This is all good advice. Thanks

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1289 on: January 18, 2023, 05:24:31 pm »
depends what you're looking for. For me personally:

- I have pretty specific things I'm into, 99% of what's on their main timeline will be of no interest to me. A few actually have decent full length vids on there (like Denise Wrestler). So unlike a lot of comments here, I don't really care if it's "IG-level content", only if they can make whatever specific custom request I have.
- if they spam DMs with locked pics/videos, don't say what it even is, and if you ask what it is, you get no response or they say "buy it and find out", they're just a scammer, subscribing was a mistake
- if they have a "free" account but you need to tip to send a message, unsubscribe. if I need to send 3-4 messages to order a custom and that means spending money just to find out if they might be able to make it, and even if they will, spend more tip money asking when they're going to send it when it never comes, not interested. Sydney Thunder and Nadia recently turned on "tip to DM" on their "free" pages. I've gotten a custom from Sydney before, which was good, but wouldn't bother again if I have to send a bunch of money just to ask if it's a request she can do (and tip again to remind her to send it when it's been long after the time it was supposed to already be sent).
- for me OF can be a good filter to see if I might want to session with someone. I've been interested in some girls, saw their OF ($15-20 or whatever), realized she wasn't for me, and saved the time/money from doing a bad session.
- OF is good for customs. DM her, send request, if she says yes, you can get a good custom. Like I said, i don't care about the majority of what they send to the masses.
- if you want to chat with her (for example, some fitness girls too popular to interact with on IG who aren't quite in the session scene), OF can be a good option unless she's the type to log on once a week and never respond to messages, or if she does respond and disappears for another few days and it's obvious there won't be a conversation in DM (even if you tip her, for anyone thinking I'm suggesting wasting her time). you can often tell who this is based on how popular her page is, when she last logged in, etc.
- if it's someone who sends DMs begging for tips every day, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they start asking you to send money to their cashapp/venmo and whine about the 20% OF takes, unsubscribe and block/restrict.
- if they send your custom and it's nothing like what you requested, unsubscribe and don't subscribe to her again.
- if they agree to send custom, drag out the excuses ("sorry, will get to it tomorrow for realz this time" "sorry, couldn't make it before because I had parties all week") for weeks to the point that you need to get OF support involved for them to send the video you paid for, don't subscribe to her again.

these are all great points that people shoudl follow, and I follow all of these, and i have now had all of thse experience.

I do appreciate also if they provide other avenues to buy things, like Slava running her ppvs through C4S, or having a "free" patreon that acts as a PPV library for people who don't mind paying through paypal but don't care about anything but buying content. that's pretty rare though

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View