Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576638 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:14:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 551260 times)

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1200 on: October 17, 2022, 01:29:04 pm »
Someone can tell Onlyfans bodybuilders that do overhead lifts videos (free or PPV is ok)

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #1201 on: October 17, 2022, 08:51:56 pm »

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #1202 on: October 17, 2022, 11:12:46 pm »

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1203 on: October 18, 2022, 11:38:48 am »
Hunter Henderson

https://onlyfans.com/hunterhenderson

Wow on Hunter Henderson! I love her look. Her OF looks expensive though... anyone subscribed yet.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1204 on: October 18, 2022, 03:31:00 pm »
Hunter Henderson
https://onlyfans.com/hunterhenderson
Wow on Hunter Henderson! I love her look. Her OF looks expensive though... anyone subscribed yet.

She's got a $19 special vs $30 regular, so I gave it a try. While there have only been a few posts, it appears as though it's going to be very explicit, but so far no flexing. I messaged her about that, hopefully there will be more balance going forward.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #1205 on: October 18, 2022, 04:35:10 pm »
I bet her clit must be enormous

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1206 on: October 19, 2022, 03:07:23 am »
I am shocked and pleased! Hunter is amazing.  :wow:

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1207 on: October 22, 2022, 07:53:00 pm »
Rene campbell OF review (based on my tastes): 6/10. Some good but shorts lift and carry videos, then IG level stuff. So if it wasn't for the lift and carry my rate would be 5 at best

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #1208 on: October 22, 2022, 11:45:42 pm »
Kortney Olson OF review. 5/10 on a few 5 seconds full nude previeews. Nothing special, not worth the price.

Online Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1209 on: October 23, 2022, 05:34:13 am »
Same thing with Margie Martin.
I'm a bit disappointed. I expected more explicit vids ans photos. She appears nude, but there is a taste of not enough. Even in the the paid materials.
I will not renew my subscription.

Online Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1210 on: October 26, 2022, 05:50:24 pm »
About Margie Martin, I change my comment.
She provides some PPV photos which are greately appreciated.  :wow:
A bit expensive, but IMHO, worth it.

Offline Goremaul

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1211 on: October 27, 2022, 03:47:35 pm »
Recently subbed to Kortney Olson's OF. There's decent content for the price, but it seems she's reserving the better stuff for her "VIPs," which you have to pay another $50 to be a part of. This is a one and done for me.

Offline mjszx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1212 on: October 31, 2022, 04:17:22 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/nancee123

This girl is a rip off merchant.  Do not buy any videos from here, she promised me one thing which was of her an other FFB's (I 'don't have any interest in here as she is ugly as fuck).  She said she would send me a 17 minute video once i send the funds ($100) which is sent then and there.  She said the video was uploading but in the meantime sent me three preview vids two were about 10 seconds each whilst the 3rd was around 3 and a half minutes.  The 3 and a half minute vid was literally a piece of shit slowed down vid that would have only been 30 seconds long in real-time.  she stated my video was being uploaded in the meantime and i said should i stay logged on to which she replied yes.  Nothing came, when i flagged this she changed her story and said it was with the editor and shouldn't be long.  Days passed and then weeks passed then she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.  Shes a scamming, robbing cunt so be aware.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #1213 on: October 31, 2022, 07:24:00 pm »

This girl is a rip off merchant.  Do not buy any videos from here, she promised me one thing which was of her an other FFB's (I 'don't have any interest in here as she is ugly as fuck).  She said she would send me a 17 minute video once i send the funds ($100) which is sent then and there.  She said the video was uploading but in the meantime sent me three preview vids two were about 10 seconds each whilst the 3rd was around 3 and a half minutes.  The 3 and a half minute vid was literally a piece of shit slowed down vid that would have only been 30 seconds long in real-time.  she stated my video was being uploaded in the meantime and i said should i stay logged on to which she replied yes.  Nothing came, when i flagged this she changed her story and said it was with the editor and shouldn't be long.  Days passed and then weeks passed then she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.  Shes a scamming, robbing cunt so be aware.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=654291.0
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1214 on: November 01, 2022, 12:08:04 am »

Same here.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View