Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576306 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:13:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550394 times)

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1065 on: March 26, 2022, 09:34:07 pm »
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said “just send me a video of something you have already made” and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Smart people have long since known Cris Goy Arellano is not worth your time or money. Cris Goy Arellano is one of the biggest spammers and scammers.

Lots of members share their bad experiences about Cris Goy Arellano in this threads former pages (review the link below). No doubt she will steal your money and scam you, why don't you read other members posts and still insist on sending her $120? Still expecting to receive a custom video? Just contact OnlyFans support immediately.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=573273.msg2735372;topicseen#msg2735372

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1065 on: March 26, 2022, 09:34:07 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1066 on: March 26, 2022, 09:42:16 pm »
And she continues to succeed because there are too many suckers out there. From the post you just linked to:

I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting.

and

Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1067 on: March 27, 2022, 04:32:29 am »
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said “just send me a video of something you have already made” and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Interesting, she only quoted me $70 for a topless video. Luckily, I didn't follow through.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1068 on: March 27, 2022, 04:35:25 am »
Claudia Patenza

https://onlyfans.com/claudia-black-panther

She have good content, also some full nude videos. Her body is incredible :wow:

How long are the nude videos? Are there a lot of nude flexing videos?

And are they PPV?

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1069 on: March 27, 2022, 09:37:01 pm »
 I recommend checking out the beautiful pro physique competitor Buff Ginger OF page - https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1070 on: March 28, 2022, 04:14:12 pm »
Gabi Garcia has an OF.
Quick! Name three things you'd like to see a giant, muscular, female, MMA fighter doing? Well, you won't get any of that here. 214 posts, all glamour shots with nipple obfuscation. No flexing, wrestling, or punching, though you can find that on her IG.
https://onlyfans.com/gabigarciaa
IG: gabigarciaofficial

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1071 on: March 28, 2022, 06:41:07 pm »
If anyone has subscribed to https://onlyfans.com/claudia-black-panther how long are her nude videos? Are they the same videos on her clips4sale? Are there a lot of them on her feed? And are they PPV?

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1072 on: March 28, 2022, 06:42:33 pm »
Gabi Garcia has an OF.
Quick! Name three things you'd like to see a giant, muscular, female, MMA fighter doing? Well, you won't get any of that here. 214 posts, all glamour shots with nipple obfuscation. No flexing, wrestling, or punching, though you can find that on her IG.
https://onlyfans.com/gabigarciaa
IG: gabigarciaofficial

She is an absolute specimen of a woman, can't say I'm surprised, though.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1073 on: March 28, 2022, 09:45:43 pm »
I subscribe to Yelena Espinoza. Her page is awesome! She posts lots of photos and videos. She does flexing, pec bouncing,lifting and posing in different outfits. Explicit locked videos get send to DMs. The prices to unlock those videos are reasonable $6-$30 depending on the length if the video. Custom video prices are a little out of my range, but many people are willing to pay for it because it’s great. Her pecs and pec bounces are legendary. I fully recommend her page, she has high quality content.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1074 on: March 29, 2022, 02:07:47 pm »
Custom video prices are a little out of my range, but many people are willing to pay for it because it’s great.
How much are her customs?

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1075 on: March 29, 2022, 06:38:52 pm »
Buff Ginger used to have topless videos available, but got blackmailed by some jerk and won't do topless anymore. Yes, she does still have some pasties videos available that are 1 minute plus, but I think are only available by request.

Offline Hbfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1076 on: March 29, 2022, 07:08:42 pm »
If anyone has subscribed to https://onlyfans.com/claudia-black-panther how long are her nude videos? Are they the same videos on her clips4sale? Are there a lot of them on her feed? And are they PPV?

I subscribed, literally seconds long only there to make you buy the full videos. Would not sub again

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1077 on: March 29, 2022, 07:34:03 pm »
Custom video prices are a little out of my range, but many people are willing to pay for it because it’s great.

$100/min

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1078 on: March 29, 2022, 07:55:44 pm »

$50 for 1 minute clip
$60 for 2 minutes
$85 for 4 minutes

Upcharge depending on what the subscriber wants in the video.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1079 on: March 29, 2022, 08:48:31 pm »

I subscribed, literally seconds long only there to make you buy the full videos. Would not sub again

Yanet's page is the same way. But at least it's only $5 a month or $10.50 for 3 months.
https://onlyfans.com/yanefitlife

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View