Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576640 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:27:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 551271 times)

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2022, 08:31:58 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2022, 08:31:58 pm »

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1051 on: March 23, 2022, 08:40:38 pm »

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1052 on: March 23, 2022, 08:58:09 pm »
Vladislava Galagan , already on Patreon, has started a new page on Onlyfans and it will include wrestling, lingerie etc. https://onlyfans.com/vladigal
https://allmylinks.com/vladigalagan
A free page, but not a single free image or video yet. All posts require $$
She put a subscription price of $15 on it and unlocked all the pay posts. My free subscription is grandfathered until the renewal, so I can see everything now, and they were all IG level pics with one exception. There's a photoset where a couple of pics show side-boob. So far, doesn't seem to be an indicator of things to come, as the posts after that are still censored. Exceptionally beautiful as she is, she's still a lite version of what she used to be. Might try her again at some point, but rating it a pass for now.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1053 on: March 23, 2022, 08:59:03 pm »
Stacked & Jacked
https://onlyfans.com/u219167924
I've seen her on HBC, but not sure of her name. IG level content, but she's new to OF and says she's still considering how far she wants to take it.
Is that Eva Montgomery?
Tats don't match. Looks like she's getting comfortable. Still IG level posts, but they're getting racier, and she's starting to sell explicit content via DM.

Offline phatking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1054 on: March 23, 2022, 09:45:32 pm »
Tapered Physique OF

Does anyone know if her videos are free and accessible after you subscribe to her OF, or behind a paywall?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #1055 on: March 25, 2022, 09:46:05 am »

Offline andre.krug

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1056 on: March 25, 2022, 09:54:44 am »
Claudia Patenza

https://onlyfans.com/claudia-black-panther

She have good content, also some full nude videos. Her body is incredible :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1057 on: March 25, 2022, 01:03:06 pm »
Blakelee Ortega

https://onlyfans.com/blakelee.ortega

wow, didn't know about Blakelee's OF page. Does she do any risque photos or vids? I'd love to see her doing topless posing. I'd probably support her regardless to help with her gym fund. What a stunning woman!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1058 on: March 25, 2022, 05:15:13 pm »
Blakelee Ortega

wow, didn't know about Blakelee's OF page. Does she do any risque photos or vids? I'd love to see her doing topless posing. I'd probably support her regardless to help with her gym fund. What a stunning woman!

I noted this on net as well where i broke the news (not sure if the poster here got it from there or from Blakelee herself)--

I have bought 2 customs from her, for about $10/min. First vid was split, 4ish mins flexing in a top i picked, 1ish minute bicep measurement after the gym (locker room). OTher vid was 3 mins, 2 mins in one top and 1 min in another (both I picked).

She won't be doing topless, and I asked before I shared her link if she would be comfortable since shed likely get some bad actors who might annoy her enough to stop doing it at all. She simply said she wouldn't do it, and would tell them as such. So as long as we don't ask for anything weird we might be ok.

Her posting content is so far just HB photos but I guess the real value right now is customs unless she raises her prices or limits how many she does.

Quality was good, she's very good at flexing and was accomodating with my requests (and also basically scouring her insta**** for tops i liked). SHe did to tops with no bra under which was awesome, but again, no topless, and I did ask a few times.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1059 on: March 25, 2022, 05:29:47 pm »
Blakelee Ortega

I noted this on net as well where i broke the news (not sure if the poster here got it from there or from Blakelee herself)--

I have bought 2 customs from her, for about $10/min. First vid was split, 4ish mins flexing in a top i picked, 1ish minute bicep measurement after the gym (locker room). OTher vid was 3 mins, 2 mins in one top and 1 min in another (both I picked).

She won't be doing topless, and I asked before I shared her link if she would be comfortable since shed likely get some bad actors who might annoy her enough to stop doing it at all. She simply said she wouldn't do it, and would tell them as such. So as long as we don't ask for anything weird we might be ok.

Her posting content is so far just HB photos but I guess the real value right now is customs unless she raises her prices or limits how many she does.

Quality was good, she's very good at flexing and was accomodating with my requests (and also basically scouring her inst@gram for tops i liked). SHe did to tops with no bra under which was awesome, but again, no topless, and I did ask a few times.

this is great info. Thanks so much! I will definitely not ask about topless.

Online Hbfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1060 on: March 25, 2022, 11:40:21 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/foxywilma33

wow, that looks like Carolyn Bryant

That's no woman is all i can say, subscribed few months back

Offline kinetic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1061 on: March 26, 2022, 07:53:02 pm »
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said “just send me a video of something you have already made” and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1062 on: March 26, 2022, 08:07:35 pm »
Complain to onlyfans. They'll blame you for a few days, but when you push back, they'll solve it (first they'll push her to send the video, if she refuses, they'll give you a refund). If they don't, report fraud to your bank. No one is going to respect their commitments when they have suckers they're scamming who aren't doing anything about it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline kinetic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1063 on: March 26, 2022, 08:10:08 pm »
Thank you. I will do that. So sad it has to be this way

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1064 on: March 26, 2022, 08:21:52 pm »
Just know if it gets to the bank stage, they'll probably ban your account and you'll lose any other subscriptions you may have. But not worth patronizing a website that steals from you (or encourages its employees to steal from you) IMO.

And it's the same with almost every girl on onlyfans (there are a few good exceptions). You pay for custom video, they say "sure thing!", you remind them 3 times over the next 2 weeks, they keep on saying "it'll come tomorrow!" You eventually get sick of the lies, complain to support, they tell you "LoL tips are voluntary," you show them the agreement, they finally do something (they used to do nothing, but they've gotten a little bit better), the girl finally spends the 5 minutes making the video. OF does not care about quality control.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View