Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:53:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550473 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #960 on: February 14, 2022, 05:59:58 pm »
I just found out that the amazing pro bodybuilder Stephanie Flesher (Stephanie Marie) has started a new OF page! She's planning to compete in Indianapolis in 14 weeks, so I bet she's going to look great as she gets into prep. She looks good year round, IMHO. Not much content yet, but I'm sure she will be posting a lot soon. Not sure how risque she might get!

https://onlyfans.com/buffbarbie

She wants $20 for a 9 second PPV of her playing with herself  ???

Hard pass. Might as well wait for someone to pop up on cam. I've been pretty fortunate with my purchases--usually I offer a little over 2x cam rate for customs (so if they charge 7.99/min on 1:1, i'll over 20/min for a custom, which FREQUENTLY includes topless).  This has included Mandy Squires and some others, also including randoms I've found that aren't on OF or HBC.

I guess there is probably a huge disconnect between the women who have done it before and those that are getting into it on their own, without any prior experiences. i'd wager most guys that have been on cam would not pay any of those (i certainly wouldn't) gratuitous upfront paywalls, and then a premium for a pittance. But reality is there are a few whales that probably have offered much more than I have for LESS.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #960 on: February 14, 2022, 05:59:58 pm »

Offline blackdash00

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #961 on: February 14, 2022, 07:17:43 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/gabbyarcade

Anyone have any experience with her OF? Nudes and such?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #962 on: February 14, 2022, 07:47:24 pm »

If you're interested in transwomen, Gabby has been a little popular, at least off of OF.

I would doubt that they do any nudity at all.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #963 on: February 16, 2022, 02:08:07 am »
Rene Campbell
Most of the content is recent. Not significantly different from what's on her IG, just more of it. No nudity to speak of.
https://onlyfans.com/rene_campbell

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #964 on: February 16, 2022, 06:42:07 pm »

Offline 4mar4ky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #965 on: February 16, 2022, 07:49:08 pm »
If you like her insta**** it is worth joining. She posts nude shots on her OF. Especially if she is running a special.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #966 on: February 16, 2022, 10:23:22 pm »
:wow:
https://onlyfans.com/amazonka.muscle.supreme
she opened a 2nd account...
i bet nude content is also censored?
So I took a chance. I'm a huge fan of Amazonka AND I know her other OF page is a huge rip off, charging $50/month for IG-level content. But the description of "Muscle comparison, muscle domination, muscle worship, lift and carry, crushing, ripping, flex, wrestling, armwresling, show off my muscles and strength" is pretty much my jam, so I figured what the hell.
And it's not bad.
The page is new, with 20 posts since starting Oct 7th. It's all pics, with one video. But it delivers on the promise of FBB FemDom, and there quite a bit of semi-topless and topless content, along with some censored nudes (i.e. emoji covering the pussy).
If you're into FBB FemDom, it's expensive, but the content is good. I'll probably jump off and on, lowering my monthly average to $25 a month. You certainly won't find a bigger woman doing this kind of content anywhere!
I took the leap and paid the fifty bucks. She's up to 100 posts now including some legitimate nudes. The good news is it's the most titillating material she's ever published. The bad news is in almost every image, there's something weird or distracting going on that takes away from the muscle. Kabuki face makeup, body makeup, wigs, fake tattoos, costumes, and filters - she's under all that stuff somewhere, but it's difficult to appreciate her. There's some straightforward nude posing, but the body makeup and filters give her a plasticky, real-doll appearance. I'm not pointing out anything new with her, but she has it cranked up to 11 here. Still, if you're a fan, this is the most explicit material she's ever created and a month might be worth it to you.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #967 on: February 17, 2022, 03:20:25 am »
If you like her inst@gram it is worth joining. She posts nude shots on her OF. Especially if she is running a special.
Thanks, does she post a lot of nude flexing videos or just photos?

Offline blackdash00

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #968 on: February 17, 2022, 04:03:44 am »

If you're interested in transwomen, Gabby has been a little popular, at least off of OF.

I would doubt that they do any nudity at all.

Shit gabby is a trans? Thanks for the headsup man

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #969 on: February 17, 2022, 04:17:44 am »
Have you guys checked out @rippedvixen on OF lately? Holy smokes she is red hot!! And her subscription fee is super affordable! 🤩😍🥰

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #970 on: February 17, 2022, 05:51:14 am »
Have you guys checked out @rippedvixen on OF lately? Holy smokes she is red hot!! And her subscription fee is super affordable! 🤩😍🥰
Are her clips4sale videos posted on her onlyfans?

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #971 on: February 17, 2022, 06:08:52 am »
I actually don't know, sorry!

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #972 on: February 17, 2022, 06:28:28 am »
Well, aren't you subscribed?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #973 on: February 17, 2022, 07:02:02 am »
It appears that both of you are on the fence about subscribing. I have subscribed and I'll just say if you are a fan of hers, you won't be disappointed. It definitely won't replace he Clips4Sale page, as her OF clips are much shorter, but not as much bait and switch as some other OnlyFans.

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #974 on: February 17, 2022, 07:09:57 am »
It appears that both of you are on the fence about subscribing. I have subscribed and I'll just say if you are a fan of hers, you won't be disappointed. It definitely won't replace he Clips4Sale page, as her OF clips are much shorter, but not as much bait and switch as some other OnlyFans.

Thanks, I guess I'll stick to her c4s store then.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View