Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576244 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 06:53:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 550281 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #750 on: August 25, 2021, 04:18:35 pm »
The banks deny putting pressure on OnlyFans, and I've read several articles indicating that the ban was likely self-imposed. The fact that they went from "we had no choice but to do this" to "we've heroically saved you" in less than a week tells me OF wasn't trying to save their "diverse creator community" before they started feeling the heat. It was always their decision. Won't hold their stupidity against them as I find it to be a great platform and beneficial to the women.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #750 on: August 25, 2021, 04:18:35 pm »

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #751 on: August 25, 2021, 04:28:19 pm »
The banks deny putting pressure on OnlyFans, and I've read several articles indicating that the ban was likely self-imposed. The fact that they went from "we had no choice but to do this" to "we've heroically saved you" in less than a week tells me OF wasn't trying to save their "diverse creator community" before they started feeling the heat. It was always their decision. Won't hold their stupidity against them as I find it to be a great platform and beneficial to the women.

If it was orchestrated, then it was a brilliant move. Tons of free publicity!

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #752 on: August 25, 2021, 05:19:08 pm »

Is tons of free publicity good if it's bad publicity? They threatened to put their content creators out of business. Doesn't matter that they're trying to spin it the other way now, they've lost their creator's trust. As we've seen in the past few days, it's very easy for the women to setup shop on a competing site, and many of them have. Now that OF is saying "never mind," how many of those women are going to keep those alternative sites? I'm guessing a lot of them got the wakeup call that they shouldn't be putting all their eggs in the OF basket. And who got the publicity from that? I already knew about OF, but I didn't know about their competitors. Now I've heard about them by name and have the women's links there.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #753 on: August 25, 2021, 05:39:46 pm »
the children selling explicit videos on onlyfans

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57255983

onlyfans: platform to ban sex videos after bbc investigation

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58255865
I Saradas

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #754 on: August 25, 2021, 06:00:42 pm »
Except, based on internet chatter, a lot of girls have already moved platforms, and some claim to have lost a lot of customers due to this. It's a little like telling your boss you're going to a new company, then staying when they give you more money. They know you're likely to leave in the future, so you'll be first on the chopping block. Same thing here, they should be expecting OF to give in to enough pressure from investors/payment systems moving forward. It's not like nothing happened.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #755 on: August 25, 2021, 06:30:25 pm »

Is tons of free publicity good if it's bad publicity? They threatened to put their content creators out of business. Doesn't matter that they're trying to spin it the other way now, they've lost their creator's trust. As we've seen in the past few days, it's very easy for the women to setup shop on a competing site, and many of them have. Now that OF is saying "never mind," how many of those women are going to keep those alternative sites? I'm guessing a lot of them got the wakeup call that they shouldn't be putting all their eggs in the OF basket. And who got the publicity from that? I already knew about OF, but I didn't know about their competitors. Now I've heard about them by name and have the women's links there.

I'm with Bruce on this one. They didn't need any kind of publicity. They overreacted to finding out about underage content on their platform and decided to eliminate all sexual content to appease investors. Like the old saying, they threw the baby out with the bath water. They learned that sexual content is profitable and nothing appeases investors more than profits.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #756 on: August 25, 2021, 11:37:09 pm »
And with the corporate drama over, back to the good stuff.

Please welcome Amanda Baldwin aka Heavy Metal Valkyrie from HBC. So far just Insta style content. Asked about a custom and she politely declined explaining she's concentrating on other endeavors. If anyone gets a different response I'd appreciate knowing about it.
https://onlyfans.com/heavy_metal_valkyrie

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #757 on: August 26, 2021, 12:10:10 pm »

Please welcome Amanda Baldwin aka Heavy Metal Valkyrie from HBC. So far just Insta style content. Asked about a custom and she politely declined explaining she's concentrating on other endeavors. If anyone gets a different response I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Baldwin is amazing! I'm surprised she's not offering custom videos.

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #758 on: August 27, 2021, 09:04:46 pm »

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #759 on: August 28, 2021, 12:07:23 pm »

Baldwin is amazing! I'm surprised she's not offering custom videos.

did you ask her?

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #760 on: August 28, 2021, 01:14:03 pm »
Did someone subscribe to Jozeffa Alajahji's onlyfans and can tell if it's worth it?

https://onlyfans.com/jozeffa

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #761 on: August 28, 2021, 08:16:08 pm »
Did someone subscribe to Jozeffa Alajahji's onlyfans and can tell if it's worth it?

It's all IG style content.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #762 on: August 28, 2021, 08:36:42 pm »
I recommend checking out Emily Schubert's OF page. She is in wicked shape and getting even better on the way to the O. https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #763 on: August 29, 2021, 04:38:36 am »
I recommend checking out Emily Schubert's OF page. She is in wicked shape and getting even better on the way to the O. https://onlyfans.com/quad_queen
I'm subscribed at $15, but that only gets you IG style content. She does offer topless and possibly nude sale content, but the prices are up there. So far I've seen her DM short videos for $75-100. Purchased one and I can't say it's justified. She does have an amazing physique, but there are comparable women charging a fraction of that.

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #764 on: August 29, 2021, 09:45:04 am »

It's all IG style content.

thank you, another 35$ saved

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View