Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574117 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:41:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 545388 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #375 on: November 07, 2020, 05:00:47 am »
Don't use a debit card if it's not prepaid. You're just asking for trouble.
I don't think any of them are prepaid?

You can typically get prepaid debit cards at gas stations or similar places. I don't know if OF would block them. The point being credit cards protect you better from fraud. Getting stolen money back from a debit card is a huge pain. Not about onlyfans, so many stories of people getting robbed by gyms and other places that refuse to cancel memberships etc. I would just make sure to protect yourself. Don't give direct access to your bank account.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #375 on: November 07, 2020, 05:00:47 am »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #376 on: November 07, 2020, 07:20:13 am »
 As you cannot get refunds anyway for a purchase or a month for any model on OF,  the point is irrelevant.   And we're in the UK so no 'gas stations' are diversifying into debit cards here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #377 on: November 07, 2020, 08:48:35 am »
If a model takes your money but doesn't deliver a video you purchased and OF refuses to refund, you can file a chargeback. Either way I would always caution against giving them direct access to your bank account. Credit cards provide some protection to the customer.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2020, 09:39:03 pm »
It's kind of looking like there is a bit of a Kinley Woods brigade going on.  Would be good if any of the people posting could be honest about whether they've been pushed or induced to do so.

She asked, I said sure. I got nothing in return, and she didn't push.

Offline franfran

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2020, 12:25:13 am »
Any tips for someone:

a) seriously ripped (except Anji, already subscribed)
b) with really big arms.  Offseason look is cool, but still fairly defined.

Virginia Sanchez has alot of videos of when she was in contest shape last year. Her arms are HUGE!

Virginia is currently in contest shape and does plenty of nude
https://onlyfans.com/virginiasanchezpro

Aleesha Young also in contest shape presently but no nude
https://onlyfans.com/aleeshayoung

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2020, 11:41:23 am »

I have tried Aleesha a couple of times, not quite done it for me.  Cheap and a lot of content, just not much interaction, and I think she's started charging extra for a lot of stuff now anyway.

Virginia I was going to try but $30 a month is - for me - just silly money.

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #381 on: November 24, 2020, 02:20:35 am »
I really like Christine. I found her on *****. She just started. Has lots of mass. Will do customs. Only problem is bad lighting and camera work. Face never shows. https://onlyfans.com/daddys_thick_slut4u

Offline kroenen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #382 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:53 pm »
I really like Christine. I found her on *****. She just started. Has lots of mass. Will do customs. Only problem is bad lighting and camera work. Face never shows. https://onlyfans.com/daddys_thick_slut4u

:o Christine? Sorry but can I wonder Christine who ? ( Envall would be a miracle ^^ )

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #383 on: November 24, 2020, 03:03:50 pm »

:o Christine? Sorry but can I wonder Christine who ? ( Envall would be a miracle ^^ )

Some nobody not her
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2020, 05:28:39 pm »
I would love it if she was Envall. But no it's just a buff housewife.

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #385 on: November 24, 2020, 08:16:46 pm »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #386 on: November 26, 2020, 05:19:25 am »
If you're into softer muscle (figure, borderline physique) with INCREDIBLE glutes check out

https://onlyfans.com/kissyfur

Free to sub with public posts and paid ones. Basically a brand new account so she's just getting her stuff made but there are a fair number of posts so far with the paid posts being $2-5 dollars each.

Mostly a glute focus so far but can you blame her? But she's great everywhere

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2020, 12:51:03 pm »
If you're into softer muscle (figure, borderline physique) with INCREDIBLE glutes check out

https://onlyfans.com/kissyfur

Free to sub with public posts and paid ones. Basically a brand new account so she's just getting her stuff made but there are a fair number of posts so far with the paid posts being $2-5 dollars each.

Mostly a glute focus so far but can you blame her? But she's great everywhere

She looks quite good! But $4-5 for 10 second videos is not going to fly I am afraid... at least not for me.

Offline rifter89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2020, 02:36:13 am »
Anyone try Rachel Campbell's stuff yet? Her OF is kinda newer but shes sexy as hell and i'm a sucker for natural pecs :) Not sure if its worth the $14.99 though.

https://onlyfans.com/brunettestrong

https://www.insta****.com/brunettestrong/?hl=en

Offline 4mar4ky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2020, 05:34:44 am »
I joined Rachel Campbell's site. It was ok. The pics were a bit grainy and not a huge amount of posts. However she did look great. I would probably not re-subscribe without there being much  more content.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View