Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:32:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sugardiamond
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sugardiamond  (Read 2449 times)

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
Sugardiamond
« on: January 18, 2023, 07:43:58 pm »
Hi has anyone tried sugardiamond? How do you think she would be for a fun competitive/ semi comp wrestle for a 165 pound guy.... she looks very fit and pretty strong...

Forum Saradas

Sugardiamond
« on: January 18, 2023, 07:43:58 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sugardiamond
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 12:02:01 pm »
Book immediately, she was awesome when I met her a few years ago when she was local and unlisted.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 02:29:47 pm »
Is there a link for this session provider?  I did not see her on sessiongirls or WB. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 06:06:04 pm »
Is there a link for this session provider?  I did not see her on sessiongirls or WB.
Here

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 03:14:59 am »
Book immediately, she was awesome when I met her a few years ago when she was local and unlisted.

what he said...^^^

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 04:42:32 am »
Squatty and boyofwinter: What would you say are her better qualities? I see you both agree she's awesome, but does she have some specialty that you would recommend her for?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 09:48:00 pm »
Squatty and boyofwinter: What would you say are her better qualities? I see you both agree she's awesome, but does she have some specialty that you would recommend her for?
Hot, great figure, stronger than she looks, cute voice and accent, loose vibe (unless you ask her to play strict), wide choice for outfits

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 01:32:37 am »
Hot, great figure, stronger than she looks, cute voice and accent, loose vibe (unless you ask her to play strict), wide choice for outfits

Hey thanks. You're really keeping the rest of us informed in a way that's genuinely helpful and benefits us all.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 05:14:25 am »
Anyone else see her and can comment?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2023, 05:21:41 pm »
I met Sugar Diamond in March at her incall. She has chosen an accurate name to describe herself, as she is sweet and pretty, her muscles are hard and she sparkles.

Setting up the appointment was not complicated. She has an extensive list of action you can choose, and narrowing down the choices was the hardest part. I chose a non-competitive boxing session.

Right from the start I was at a disadvantage. I thought I was booking a much smaller woman. She has broad shoulders and muscular arms, and her thighs are very thick. We discussed our boundaries and began.

She started off punching but added kicks as the session went on. She has very good cardio and kept up her barrage of punches for as long as I could hang in with her. She caught me with one kick to the stomach that led me to start a conversation, because I needed a short break.

I clinched her often for breaks, but only managed to move her backwards once (she stumbled backwards over a couch). Mostly she tried for takedowns during clinches. She showed the limits of my conditioning with the first takedown by landing hard on my chest. My body just shut down as her size and the solid hard muscle just knocked the wind right out of me. She caught me with an RNC while standing, but mostly tried to take me down when we clinched while I struggled to not go down. She lifted me twice on her shoulders, just to show me that she could. (I am close to 175 when fully hydrated.) She carried me around her space and was confident about her strength.

Overall, it was a great session. I consider it to be my first fighting session since covid, so I wanted to keep it safe and see how my body reacts to sparring.

Sugar has a great attitude and a welcoming personality. She is very attractive and her physique is that of a muscular tough girl. Her space is tight for boxing, but it is better than most hotels and there are no sharp edged pieces of furniture you could hurt yourself on. There is construction that limits access to her building but this is the GTA. (Metrolinks is building an LRT there. Metrolinks does not build fast: their motto is "Move or die.")

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2023, 06:25:02 pm »
Glad to hear you dug her she is a real gem

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2023, 11:06:26 pm »
Glad to hear you dug her she is a real gem

Shine on you sugar diamond

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sugardiamond

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View