Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577251 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 04:13:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 116767 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2021, 08:46:35 pm »
I saw her earlier this week.  Big and hard as she has been each time I've seen her over ten years.

Enoch, I began trying to see her when she traveled from Seattle (?) to NYC a decade or more ago, and she was always completely booked. She always responded to my texts and emails, always was professional and friendly. I finally broke through around 7 or 8 years ago on a trip of hers to Manhattan, but it was her last full day in town. I begged, she let me come in around lunch time for a half-hour. I must have been there 45 minutes. The way she treated me it felt like we were old friends. She remembered my correspondence. Lora is always, at least with me, is funny, professional and intelligent. Oh... and drop dead gorgeous and seductive that makes me feel "big and hard." I saw her again in NYC around three years later and we joked about bad Manhattan hotels. I'm taller, bigger than her, but she was all over me in a sensually dominant way. The third time was January 2020 in Vegas. I met her in the lobby for a 9 pm session, she followed me to my room and she was as strong and gorgeous as ever.

Guys who haven't seen her, you're missing one of the greats. Just don't be stupid in your correspondence. Get to the point. All she can say is no, or she will come up with alternatives. 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2021, 08:46:35 pm »

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2021, 05:18:46 pm »
I saw Lora last week and she was absolutely stunning. She was in great shape and freaking huge! Her biceps are breathtaking.

Offline rickjame84

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Enthusiast
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2021, 08:20:19 am »
Lora is excellent! I'd revisit her anytime I ever head to Vegas. I booked a second hotel away from the people i was travelling with. The Plaza Hotel was super easy for her to access without a swipe card etc. She came to my floor and we began straight away. Seemed a little detached at the time from the session and smelled a little of cigs but that was okay. I'd see her in a heartbeat again. Rick

Offline SLK98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2021, 02:36:04 am »
Lora vaping these days, She used to smoke cigs before.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2021, 06:32:05 am »
She only vapes and smokes the chronic these days. That might have been weed you smelled.

Offline jhall1jax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2021, 08:17:01 pm »
So glad Lora is still active. I twice saw her 15-20 years ago, both times at the Arnold's, and both times were great. I'm just getting back into sessioning after a long absense. I'll have to look her up.

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2021, 02:13:31 pm »
Unfortunately she vapes throughout the session.  At least she did with me. 

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2021, 02:42:39 pm »
I haven't had any issues with it. Lora has always been pretty attentive during our sessions, and I don't consider taking a quick pull when I'm changing or during a moment of pause or anytime else.

I get if you don't like it at all, but I've never found it to be a distraction, delay, or detriment to the session.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2021, 11:40:56 pm »
 In regards to the vaping, I noticed that Lora doesn't do it that much during our sessions. The most she vaped was three times and that was awhile ago. I personally don't mind it much and I find far more pleasant than cigarette smoking.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2021, 05:28:34 pm »
she DOES sensual sessions?

She said she's VERY sensual

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2021, 02:42:11 am »
Interested in seeing Lora when she gets to Philly. Any recommendations?
Lora is one of the most recommended sessionettes.   
Also try to Google:     "Lora Ottenad" site:saradas.org   to find other topics.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2021, 08:02:01 pm »
Interested in seeing Lora when she gets to Philly. Any recommendations?
Lora is one of the most recommended sessionettes.   
Also try to Google:     "Lora Ottenad" site:saradas.org   to find other topics.
Appreciate it!

And if you have any questions for Lora, you can always text her since she replies faster that way than email

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2021, 03:05:03 am »
I just sessioned with her in Vegas last Monday night. The last time I came on here and gave my review a bunch of guys said I was lying and probably didnt even session with her and "made the whole thing up"...lol. I was surprised but know why. Anyways, this is the biggest I have seen Lora...ever. She was huge and incredibly strong. This is a great time to session with her because like I said she is the biggest and most ripped I have ever seen her. She wore a tiny bikini with heels that made her 6'1" according to her. I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs. I work out regularly with weights and until recently competed in mountain biking races and swimming meets. I can lift 100lb dumbbells on flat bench for 8-10 reps and curl 40lb dumbbells and sometimes 45lbs for 8-10 reps as well and Lora is noticably stronger than me. My right shoulder is injured right now so we armwrestled left handed and she beat me pretty easily. Her biceps are bigger than mine and  when I said "wow, those look 17 inches" she said" damn near, thats for sure". I know that mine are almost 15 1/2" so hers are quite a bit bigger. She is very dominant as well. We both get very turned on in our sessions and she and I get along great!

The session was mostly sensual and I'll just leave it at that. However, she did give me a head scissor which was too much for me to take (awesome) and a body scissor. No one has ever been able to make me give in a body scissor but I did grunt and moan because it hurt and her legs are very, very strong. You will have to talk to her yourself and let her meet you to find out what she is willing to do. The last time I posted people accused me of lying or being delusional (I didnt even give details) and there was a lot of back and forth with me and those guys. Funny, those back and forths were removed by the admin...whatever.

If you guys think I'm lying you would be blown away by my relationship with one of the gorgeous and very strong sessionettes that is featured on this site (and all over the internet for that matter). We are VERY good friends and do a lot of things outside of sessions and she means a lot to me. Our friendship has grown and we are very close. I just got back from visiting her again last weekend, and we are doing a pretty big backpacking trip in 10 days. I wont mention who she is but she is VERY well known by you guys and she is one of the most popular currently in the "industry". I also dated a bodybuilder years ago that is featured on this site who no longer bodybuilds. Anyways, I might be bragging but wouldnt really have even mentioned it except for all the incredibly ridiculous posts I got after I posted my last review of Lora back in July 2020. So there...lol.

Anyways, this has been I life long "journey" of mine with strong women, female martial artists, muscular women...ect since I was a child. It started with powerful fantasies and then to reality. Funny how it lead me to sessioning which I started in 1989 before the internet. Maybe some of you remember the personal ad catalog that could be ordered out of Muscle and Fitness or one of those mags back then...lol. Listen if you want to get the best results from your sessions or if you want to maybe get actual dates with some of these women or other strong women, then get in shape, dress nicely with taylored clothes that fit well,act classy and be honest and respectful. A good sense of humor works well too. If youre way out of shape and dress like you dont care, the women dont really enjoy meeting you and just take your money. I really enjoy posting on here and should do so more often but I'm incredibly busy. Take care my fellow female muscle worshipers and admirers.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2021, 01:26:19 am »
I just sessioned with her in Vegas last Monday night. .....

The session was mostly sensual and I'll just leave it at that. ........

I met Lora in July.  She was preparing for a Sept contest, but did not compete. 
She said is has been keeping the contest condition and sent me a photo to prove it, as I booked her for Nov.
I can confirm that she is still able to compete if she wishes.   There aren't many HW FBB who session, so don't
be concerned about her age, as it doesn't show.   Most of our other favs are physique, figure or off season. 

Thanks for your update.   

Offline jrollerc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2021, 01:46:15 pm »
i just saw she is coming to Philly soon and was wondering what kind of shape she is in.   I dont see any recent photos or updates on her. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View