Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578273 Posts in 73591 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 03, 2024, 11:41:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG  (Read 25396 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ironfire
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2021, 10:40:13 pm »
I saw this wonderful lady twice about six years ago. She was pricey for me then but I asked for a half hour vs. the hour. She told me times she might have available and when I got there for the half hour it turned out to be 45 minutes, no extra charge. In other words, at least back then, she was flexible. Don’t know about now, but worth a try. She is a legend, nice person, and by her pics since then still in top shape.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2021, 10:40:13 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2021, 01:26:24 am »
Looking at YouTube and Saradas, Ironfire won the 2020 50+ Masters in a couple categories and was probably in her best ever condition. 

What kind of donations does she ask for?   

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2021, 01:02:38 am »
600 starting

Offline rickjame84

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Enthusiast
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2021, 08:24:17 am »
Haven't seen her for some years now and with Covid and all, likely will be a while yet before she gets here to Australia or I make it to the US again. Ironfire is great, our first session was super passionate and kicked off way greater than my expectations. Every time I've seen her since I've had a great time. Seeing these women multiple times helps to build rapport and really create the environment you would want to foster a great session. I also happen to have a really good cheek about me and I think they can appreciate banter and the appreciation from someone who also competes and takes care of themselves. Worth seeing. Not sure of her prices now but she has also been a good visit. Rick

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2022, 04:06:05 pm »
Any recent experience with her?  She’s coming my way.  I assume her menu will determine how sensual?

Offline Zenzen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2022, 09:47:30 am »
Ironfire Deposit Return Refusal - Fair play or plain ripped off?
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=259007.0

Would you prefer to listen to people that have never met me or or would u like to see for yourself 
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=216283.msg1008118#msg1008118

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
Ironfire
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2023, 06:35:45 pm »
Have always thought about meeting Ironfire over the years and now she appears to be coming to a "city near me".  I think the reason I have basically not done so is because having gone thru past reviews on a couple of sites...if what I have read is the case, I'm thinking she's a little "rich" for my taste!!!  This takes me back to my session with Amber Steel several years ago ...big bucks and even bought her lunch then proceeded to have one of the worst sessions of my entire carreer :'(

Any further input will be appreciated.     

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2023, 11:43:39 pm »
Have always thought about meeting Ironfire over the years and now she appears to be coming to a "city near me".  I think the reason I have basically not done so is because having gone thru past reviews on a couple of sites...if what I have read is the case, I'm thinking she's a little "rich" for my taste!!!  This takes me back to my session with Amber Steel several years ago ...big bucks and even bought her lunch then proceeded to have one of the worst sessions of my entire carreer :'(

Any further input will be appreciated.   

Sorry to hear this, if you don't mind could you share your worst sessions of your entire career please, especially with Amber Steel you had several years ago.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2023, 03:32:29 am »
Glad my question today concerning Lyndsay M was "merged" into this thread  :thanks:  But at this point in my life I am down to a very few ladies whom I have known for several years and will continue to enjoy "riding into the sunset" with.  Just remembered her from back in the day, but now  :hellno:

Sorry, but I think I was very clear concerning Amber and I prefer to say no more as it was a loooong time ago and I have moved past it...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2023, 03:49:14 am »
Glad my question today concerning Lyndsay M was "merged" into this thread  :thanks:  But at this point in my life I am down to a very few ladies whom I have known for several years and will continue to enjoy "riding into the sunset" with.  Just remembered her from back in the day, but now  :hellno:

Wise decision. In your own mind, there was something stopping you pulling the trigger before on it.  Nothing should be altering that view when you know what and who you like in sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2023, 11:19:42 am »
Thanks Polite...hope all is well with you!!!  Still remember meeting you and sharing a drink at the Gator Bar many "moons ago"!!!   You were there with Crystal A who I never followed up with primarily because she was there with her husband and I guess I'm just old fashioned that way!!!  But also wanted to publicly apologize to Ms Mullinazi for using what I consider to be an inappropriate  :angry:...

I will always consider her to be one of the "pioneers" who has paved the way for the ladies of today and she deserves to value herself as she sees fit...but she's just not for me :sorry:   

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2024, 02:56:20 pm »
Travel Dates

Date Begins            Date Ends            City            Area            Country           
02/24/2024            03/03/2024            Houston            Texas            United States           
02/28/2024            03/01/2024            Newark            New Jersey            United States           
02/29/2024            03/02/2024            NYC            New York            United States           
03/06/2024            03/07/2024            St Louis            Missouri            United States           
03/14/2024            03/16/2024            San Francisco            California            United States           
03/14/2024            03/16/2024            Oakland            California            United States           
03/16/2024            03/17/2024            San Diego            California            United States           
03/29/2024            03/30/2024            Miami            Florida            United States           
04/18/2024            04/19/2024            Tyson’s Corner           Virginia            United States           
04/18/2024            04/19/2024            DC            District of Columbia            United States           
05/03/2024            05/04/2024            Philadelphia            Pennsylvania            United States           
05/23/2024            05/24/2024            Phoenix            Arizona            United States           

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View