Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574238 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:36:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most brutal women?  (Read 16427 times)

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Most brutal women?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 10:12:17 pm »
I never do wrestling/beatdown sessions but i met brigita years ago and her strength was insane. easily lifted me under the armpits without even a hint of effort and held me a foot or two off the ground. loved it

Completely agree. Fabi was brutal but briggy was brutal and could have snapped me in half
She actually seemed to get pleasure from
It

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 10:12:17 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 08:08:38 pm »
Interesting thread . . . if I recall, I saw Brigita shortly before she retired . . . and since I was a bit older, I told her, no incriminating marks or dislocated joints.  The result was light wrestling, so I'm sure I didn't get to experience her true strength.  Years earlier, I saw Fabi, and as I indicated on another thread, she didn't SEEM to get off manhandling me . . . she DID get off on it, a true power trip, and I was up for the rumble, even though I couldn't really rumble because she tied me up like a lunatic in a straightjacket. Sheer brutality . . . but finished off with one of the most spectacular can-rides ever as I watched the Rand-McNally relief map of her back throb and heave.  It was a sight I'll take to my grave.  <3
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2021, 07:48:53 am »
 :woot:
Interesting thread . . . if I recall, I saw Brigita shortly before she retired . . . and since I was a bit older, I told her, no incriminating marks or dislocated joints.  The result was light wrestling, so I'm sure I didn't get to experience her true strength.  Years earlier, I saw Fabi, and as I indicated on another thread, she didn't SEEM to get off manhandling me . . . she DID get off on it, a true power trip, and I was up for the rumble, even though I couldn't really rumble because she tied me up like a lunatic in a straightjacket. Sheer brutality . . . but finished off with one of the most spectacular can-rides ever as I watched the Rand-McNally relief map of her back throb and heave.  It was a sight I'll take to my grave.  <3

Sounds like you had a great time

All i know is from the 30 or so fbbs i have had the pleasure to session with including fabi, briggy is the only one who left me in pain days afterwards. I recall
My neck and jaw aching for days afterwards… no one else managed to inflict such damage, damn i miss that women lol

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2021, 07:24:19 pm »
 She is long retired and was small but I don't think anyone enjoyed inflicting pain and punishment more Extreme Electra. That woman was sadistic in a good way. Her and Austin Lynn were two sessioniates who got legitimately excited when they were giving me a beatdown.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2021, 10:03:39 pm »
Zee the Pitbull back in the day. Austin Lynn more recently. I never met Fabi but did meet Brigita, while she was an awesome session she was a sweetheart compared to them.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 01:02:24 pm »
:woot:

Sounds like you had a great time

All i know is from the 30 or so fbbs i have had the pleasure to session with including fabi, briggy is the only one who left me in pain days afterwards. I recall
My neck and jaw aching for days afterwards… no one else managed to inflict such damage, damn i miss that women lol

That would only serve as a comparison if you made it clear beforehand what you wanted. One FBB might be stronger and more skilled than the other but use less of her strength on you.

Offline jhall1jax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2021, 07:50:40 pm »
I never do wrestling/beatdown sessions but i met brigita years ago and her strength was insane. easily lifted me under the armpits without even a hint of effort and held me a foot or two off the ground. loved it

Completely agree. Fabi was brutal but briggy was brutal and could have snapped me in half
She actually seemed to get pleasure from
It

Maybe I saw Fabi on a bad day but she was easily the worst session I've had (out of maybe 25). I'm not into brutality, and I always specify light semi-comp or fantasy, but she clearly just got off on "beating me up" way beyond what I wanted. I was close to walking out. I was young and take full responsibility for not clearly stating enough is enough, but I didn't have any fun with her at all. (FWIW, it's not like I pissed her off or anything; I consider myself a stickler for the assumed rules: to-the-point communications, on-time, clean, etc).

Brigita was a totally different story - top 3 easily. Exactly what I was looking for, and she made sure of that during the session. You could sense her insane power just in how she handled me. Wish I had seen her many more times than the one time.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2021, 06:09:02 pm »
I agree that Briggy is one of the best session women that I've met, but not that she was brutal. She was surgical in taking me apart with her fists, but stopped short of kicking my head. She just tapped my forehead with her big toe when I dropped my left to block what I thought was a medium kick to my floating ribs, and said, "See, fight is over now."

She could have done whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it, but preferred to demonstrate her superiority. When she got me on the ground though, her thighs were exceptionally powerful. She could have crushed me into a wet paste.

I did fight off her RNC though, but she got the body scissors locked in while I was trying not to get choked. I got a compliment from her ("I see you know how to defend your neck.") before she finished me with those solid thighs.

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2021, 12:38:48 pm »
Fabi is the most beautiful and brutal in the same time( now I think is a bit old for sessions), she was toying with me in 2012 and I’m 6”0 tall and 200 pounds( 15 years younger), I was asking to be brutal with me and she does, after 15 minutes of session, I was on my knees in front of her and crying like a baby, I had pain in all my body and had no energy to stand up.
She was leafing all the time and with no effort destroyed me, I’m very sporty and in a good shape and never have this scarry feeling on me before.
I remember that feeling, all my body was shaking and I was crying without to have the control on me, I was gasping for air and crying.
Remember that she is a judo world champion with a 5”10 and nearly 190 pounds. 
After that she just shows me a lot of holds without to go 100% like before, at the end of the session, she literally takes me (carry me in her arms) to the bath to take a shower and told me, go home to your mommy.

Is also a small in size, woman in Italy, her name is Mia Stella, I think she is not doing sessions anymore, she is 5”1 and 120 pound full of muscle body, she was same like Fabi during the session, I ask to go 100% and she do.
When we start, I was hold her neck to go on her, she just looks at me and say, leave my neck or will brake you, during this she flex her neck and become double in size, she just take me down and swipe the floor with me, at the and I do my best body worship in my life.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2021, 09:18:29 am »
Fabi is the most beautiful and brutal in the same time( now I think is a bit old for sessions), she was toying with me in 2012 and I’m 6”0 tall and 200 pounds( 15 years younger), I was asking to be brutal with me and she does, after 15 minutes of session, I was on my knees in front of her and crying like a baby, I had pain in all my body and had no energy to stand up.
She was leafing all the time and with no effort destroyed me, I’m very sporty and in a good shape and never have this scarry feeling on me before.
I remember that feeling, all my body was shaking and I was crying without to have the control on me, I was gasping for air and crying.
Remember that she is a judo world champion with a 5”10 and nearly 190 pounds. 
After that she just shows me a lot of holds without to go 100% like before, at the end of the session, she literally takes me (carry me in her arms) to the bath to take a shower and told me, go home to your mommy.

Is also a small in size, woman in Italy, her name is Mia Stella, I think she is not doing sessions anymore, she is 5”1 and 120 pound full of muscle body, she was same like Fabi during the session, I ask to go 100% and she do.
When we start, I was hold her neck to go on her, she just looks at me and say, leave my neck or will brake you, during this she flex her neck and become double in size, she just take me down and swipe the floor with me, at the and I do my best body worship in my life.

What did she do to you? Wrestling or beatdown?

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2021, 04:33:45 am »
Cassidy from Shefights. Cassidy loved to administer beatdowns and use kidney punches.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2021, 07:16:28 am »
My 6 top brutal painful sessions were Fabi Antione, Brigita B, mistress treasure, miss Daniels, Kandylegs and Arekah lox. All these ladies inflicted a lot of pain and can take it to the next level where they make you fear them. I felt pain the next couple of days after I saw each lady. Honorable mention musclebeauty, muscle foxx, miss andree and Miss untamed

Offline peter92100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2021, 01:19:01 pm »
I confirm Fabi was the most brutal i ever had followed by Sylvie Messina a french FBB, both are retired now
the last time I saw Fabi was 8y ago and the session was intense
i really miss her

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2021, 01:37:09 pm »
Peter I feel the same way about Fabi I thought she would be around a long time. She put so much pain on me and had me doing whatever she wanted. She dominated me mentally and physically. I wish she would come back. I never met Sylvie but if she was intense as Fabi you saw two great ones

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2021, 04:41:06 pm »
Speaking of brutality real or implied, has anyone ever held back a bit when wrestling a woman, not because there was any chance of you winning no matter how hard you tried, but just because you were scared of her and didn't want to provoke her into beating you up?

It's like you can lose the easy way or you can lose the hard way and some women don't give off a playful vibe so you might not want to push them too far.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most brutal women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View