Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574452 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 05:21:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJ Now  (Read 23646 times)

Offline profesor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NikkiJ Now
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2021, 07:58:45 pm »
I'm more into sensual, how sensual are the sessions with Nikki? Any extras?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2021, 07:58:45 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2021, 08:30:28 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm more into sensual, how sensual are the sessions with Nikki? Any extras?

Have you read the FS post on page 2?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2021, 02:53:08 am »
Best to email her directly and ask the question, before relying on comments you read on this site.  Direct communication is the only certain way to get your answer.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2022, 12:46:46 am »
Had a session with Amazon Nikki in November 2021 .  My previous session with her back in September 2019 was kind of disappointing from the lack of scissor power.

I decided to give her another try as her lack of power back in September 2019 may have been from cutting down at a recent show.  That was definitely the case. Her scissor power was much better this time around.  She made me tap 4 times in a reverse head scissor.  All 4 times I was on the verge of passing out so it was tap or nap.

Now if I session I time it so that is far enough away from a competition so the girl is at 100% strength.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2022, 04:09:38 am »
Matches my experience, while she is a step down from the strongest ladies I've met she's very impressive considering the genetics she's working with. Very few ladies are even close to their normal strength level by the time they're a few weeks out from competing.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2022, 12:56:34 am »
Just finished booking a session. I got the $400 an hour quote but nothing was mentioned about a premium session as some others have mentioned. Does that discussion come after the deposit is confirmed?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2022, 03:31:10 am »
Just finished booking a session. I got the $400 an hour quote but nothing was mentioned about a premium session as some others have mentioned. Does that discussion come after the deposit is confirmed?
During 2021, Nikki told me she is no longer doing the higher cost premium/erotic sessions like previously.   
Of course I have no way of knowing if that means with me or everyone.   

If you like her look, you will feel like you are meeting a young model.   

Offline yogibear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2022, 01:30:44 pm »
When I asked for a session she quoted me and made her boundaries clear - even though I had not asked for it.
The session was one of the best I ever had, and I didn't miss anything.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2022, 05:16:16 pm »
Yeah she didn't do any of that in her response. I asked for sensual fantasy roleplay and muscle worship, she replied back she liked the idea and gave me her session fee. Now I'm wondering if I should have mentioned I was looking for nude sensual fantasy roleplay and muscle worship.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2022, 11:58:38 am »
When I emailed her to inquire about booking a few years ago she replied with a very clear list of prices and options. There was no room for confusion about what was offered or chosen. If FBBMW's experience reflects that she has now restricted those options, you'd know it from her first email.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2022, 01:15:57 pm »
Glad I got in while the getting was…great. Even though the availability of extras has never determined who I wanted to meet, it's of course always nice to have.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2022, 01:54:37 pm »
I saw her at the end of December and as long as you are open and honest about what you are looking for she will let you know what is available. Remember that providers need to be careful about what is said over email for legal reasons (at least in the US). But keep in mind that just because something happens to one person doesn't mean it happens to another. Sessions have always been that way because everyone is different (personality, cleanliness, etc). With the world being how it is right now I have seen some be a little more careful when it comes to exposure.

Nikki was a hell of a session and hope she comes back to my town.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2022, 04:30:29 pm »
Yeah I'm looking forward to it either way.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2022, 09:33:14 pm »
A method I used in the past with great success involved the introductory conversation shortly after entering the hotel room.  The sessionette would ask me "What kind of session do you like?"  My response was something like this:  "Well, I'm a redblooded American boy and about as deep as a wading pool, so the kind of session I'D like is probably pretty predictable.  I mean, 'men,' right?  LOL!; however, I've been sessioning a long time, and I've had sessions run the continuum from as sensual as the human imagination can conceive to so highly ultra-competitive that I thought I was going to get a limb ripped off, and everything in between.  And in all that time I discovered that the real question is 'What kind of a session do YOU like?' Because if the FBBer ain't havin' fun, ain't nobody havin' fun.  So, I would defer to the type of session you most enjoy.  I never cross any lines you draw . . . but IF you can toss in something a bit sensual at the end with which you are comfortable that would be great, but again, only within whatever limits you set."

That overall strategy has yielded me great success, and I think, alleviated some of the 'stranger anxiety' sure to attend a first meeting.  I know the women I've talked to like this have appreciated it, put them more at ease, and periodically this technique has yielded varying degrees of wealth I was not expecting.  And when it hasn't yielded any initial "inroads," it has set the tone for the next session; like the Velociraptor, they remember, and down the road it usually results in a voluntary lowering of personal barriers and makes for a much more intimate and enjoyable experience.  But, of course, YMMV.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2022, 09:40:22 pm »
A method I used in the past with great success involved the introductory conversation shortly after entering the hotel room.  The sessionette would ask me "What kind of session do you like?"  My response was something like this:  "Well, I'm a redblooded American boy and about as deep as a wading pool, so the kind of session I'D like is probably pretty predictable.  I mean, 'men,' right?  LOL!; however, I've been sessioning a long time, and I've had sessions run the continuum from as sensual as the human imagination can conceive to so highly ultra-competitive that I thought I was going to get a limb ripped off, and everything in between.  And in all that time I discovered that the real question is 'What kind of a session do YOU like?' Because if the FBBer ain't havin' fun, ain't nobody havin' fun.  So, I would defer to the type of session you most enjoy.  I never cross any lines you draw . . . but IF you can toss in something a bit sensual at the end with which you are comfortable that would be great, but again, only within whatever limits you set."

That overall strategy has yielded me great success, and I think, alleviated some of the 'stranger anxiety' sure to attend a first meeting.  I know the women I've talked to like this have appreciated it, put them more at ease, and periodically this technique has yielded varying degrees of wealth I was not expecting.  And when it hasn't yielded any initial "inroads," it has set the tone for the next session; like the Velociraptor, they remember, and down the road it usually results in a voluntary lowering of personal barriers and makes for a much more intimate and enjoyable experience.  But, of course, YMMV.
This....my experience and basic approach.
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJ Now

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View