Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572869 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:20:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis  (Read 16121 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:21:14 pm »
Athena Annis WPW V191

She is still in her early 20's here for this work in 1991, and is notably bigger than when younger as she was in off-season shape, though well defined.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 08:11:04 am »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 06:22:54 pm »
WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann / Athena (2 hours)

There's more footage of Juliette Bergmann than Athena Annis.... [Athena] is more massive and not as cut (certainly not compared to the WPW-95 contest footage of Athena but even when compared to Athena's off-season footage from WPW-95). For Athena only, the WPW-191 tape does NOT compare favorably to the ultimate classic WPW-95 tape. WPW-95 (Athena Annis) was my first (femuscle tape that is), so I'm quite fond of it. :-)
However, I've also seen many tapes of Juliette Bergmann over the years. WPW-191 has got to be the finest I've EVER seen Juliette Bergmann, EVER! And that's no mean feat as WPW-118 was pretty good (of Juliette). I'd heard that Juliette retired from the fbb world before this taping, but...Seriously, she has NEVER looked better. Not ripped but the most pleasing LARGE muscle shapes everywhere... As good as Athena is, I barely glanced at her, but concentrated on Ms. Bergmann almost exclusively...a MUST!

I bought this tape partly due to glowing review, and partly out of a basic need to have Juliette (one of my all-time favorites) in my video collection. Needless to say I was not disappointed. Juliette was retired when this tape was made (1990 and 1991). I don't know why or how she stayed in such great shape, but she looks incredible - not in contest shape, but probably within five pounds of it, and bigger than ever. And all the trademark Bergmann attributes are still there - some of the best calves ever, the huge, full biceps, the wide lats, the tiny waist, and of course, the exotic good looks. She's also a really nice poser, and simply exudes sex appeal. Anyone who thinks that all female bodybuilders are unattractive should have a look at this tape. This tape could find a permanent home in any serious female bodybuilding fan's VCR.
I also agree with Jabber that Athena *has* looked better. She's still very attractive, and she shows some good muscle size, but she's *very* off-season. I'll say one thing, though - she really filled out those fishnet tights nicely. The black dress and the denim mini aren't bad, either. There's also about ten minutes of heavy lifting, but don't expect to see any world records set. She's strong, but certainly not super strong like some of the other women WPW has taped. It's probably not worth getting this tape solely for Athena, though if you're a fan of hers, it's certainly still worth a look.
I Saradas

Online krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 11:49:45 pm »
Was this the last footage from Juliette with WPW? Didn't she shoot anything in her 2000 O?

:thanks:
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2022, 12:54:39 am »
 :cool2:

Offline shammy1966

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2023, 10:45:37 pm »
Juliette was in fantastic shape when she did these videos and sadly she didnt do anymore for them in the 2000s

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 03:25:02 am »
 :bravo: :thanks:

Offline Metalgod0000

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 08:14:20 pm »
thx

Offline HimHomes69

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 11:28:31 pm »
ty

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View