Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by JustBiceps on 28 Nov 2019
  • In no order:  Alina Popa, Arekah, Annie R. , Dez Desire, Mistress Damazonia, Hardbody Cynthia, and Red Diamond.  All of them are or were great and amazing for lift and carry sessions!

How much do you weigh?
  • #17 by jabymale on 30 Nov 2019
  • In no order:  Alina Popa, Arekah, Annie R. , Dez Desire, Mistress Damazonia, Hardbody Cynthia, and Red Diamond.  All of them are or were great and amazing for lift and carry sessions!

How much do you weigh?

At the time I met them I weighed around 173 lbs.  I have lost a bunch of weight since then
  • #18 by tarzan7 on 30 Nov 2019
  • Off the top of my head, only including ladies I saw multiple times, by type of session or current status. DOMINAS - Goddess Severa, Ms. Untamed; SENSUAL- Musclefoxx, Dawn Rhiel; SURPRISING: Gayle Moher (supposed to be aloof, but wasn’t), Layla Lane (lousy reviews, but I usually had a great time); RETIRED (I think) Goddess Vegas, Diana Ball (both dominant & somewhat sensual)
  • #19 by tarzan7 on 30 Nov 2019
  • Off the top of my head, only including ladies I saw multiple times, by type of session or current status. DOMINAS - Goddess Severa, Ms. Untamed; SENSUAL- Musclefoxx, Dawn Rhiel; SURPRISING: Gayle Moher (supposed to be aloof, but wasn’t), Layla Lane (lousy reviews, but I usually had a great time); RETIRED (I think) Goddess Vegas, Diana Ball (both dominant & somewhat sensual)

P.S. - I've seen guys post here saying they've seen 20 or so, or over 100 FBB-types. I thought my 30 or so was a lot. LOL!  I only listed those ladies who I've seen more than once because the ladies' performances were no accident. I also listed those who I had a real chemistry with and were exceptional. There were several others who I saw only once who were tremendous too. 
  • #20 by boyofwinter on 30 Nov 2019
  • The thing is I've had lots of great sessions and could easily come up with a huge list with ore than 20 names in a few minutes, but I think you intuitively know who was the best. Categories are legit because the types of ladies you meet doing this and what they offer can vary so widely, but beware of dithering. In the end, there can be only one :)
  • #21 by tarzan7 on 30 Nov 2019
  • The thing is I've had lots of great sessions and could easily come up with a huge list with ore than 20 names in a few minutes, but I think you intuitively know who was the best. Categories are legit because the types of ladies you meet doing this and what they offer can vary so widely, but beware of dithering. In the end, there can be only one :)

Boyofwinter, I agree in theory, and yet there are at least three or four ladies on my list who are virtually tied... based on my mood or tastes at the time. LOL! And no, I won't give away the names.
  • #22 by rogerkint5 on 02 Dec 2019
  • I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full
    Quote from: jullyeg
    link=topic=508429.msg2316758#msg2316758 date=1574933062
    First session in 1992 : I was 22 years old ! I don't count anymore : way over 100 different ladies, maybe 150.

My all time favorites are :

- Thea Bennington
    - Arekah Lox

Met both of them several times. The difference is that each session with Thea was better than the previous one. My first session with Arekah was a shock, but the next ones were very similar (so less surprise).

- Thresa Brostick (probably ranked 3rd for me)

Other ones, no order :

- Jennifer Scarpetta
    - Bunny Glamazon (young)
    - Amber de Luca (maybe ten years ago, prettier and less expansive than nowadays)
    - Ms Xena (hugely strong and very sensual)
    - Xena (NYC huge amazon, now retired for a long time, no picture left on the net)
    - Yasmin (regular physique, but unforgettable session)
    - Mistress Treasure
    - Isabelle Big and Strong
    - Storm (powerlifter)
    - Paloma Parra

Those sessions were extraordinary by any way.

Many good sessions with fbb but more regular, less specific memory.

Some true disappointments I won't mention here.

Next priorities : Nadia Miller, AlphaAce and a few others...

• #23 by luvthemuscle on 03 Dec 2019
  • Fabi Antoine has got to be the best experience I have had with a lady.
    So powerful, exuding immense confidence, stunning from every angle and had the ability to get into my mind and take me to the places that I did not really understand or reason.
    Judo ability like no-one I have ever met, totally in control at every point, playful yet undeniably scary which I found so erotic.
    I would repeat in a heart beat if fab was ever to return to London.

Whatever she is currently doing in life, I can only wish her the absolute best!
  • #24 by squashman on 03 Dec 2019
  • Best session I have ever experienced was two hours spent with Tia in September just gone. Just a thoroughly amazing woman. We chatted for quite a bit prior to settling down to wrestle, but once we started, it was like she was in my head. She realized quickly I wasn't going to match her in strenght, speed or skill so she just slowly dominated me until I was helpless. She chatted and teased me in scissors, armbars and sleeper chokes. But my god, she did this thing where she would get me in a sleeper or headscissor and countdown from ten getting tighter and tigher. I tried tapping but she wouldn't release, just kept me there until i started to panic. She was just plain awesome, simply the best I've ever met.
  • #25 by bindermx on 08 Dec 2019
  • 1st Miss Monrow

2nd V-shape Yvonne (too bead she retired)

3rd Isabelle Big and Strong
  • #26 by marvin on 10 Dec 2019
  • Difficult to narrow my choice to one lady. I've seen Arekah a few times there are literally hundreds of page on how great she is and I agree everything said.

Kasie Cavanaugh is another I've seen a number of times. You can put the word great in front of any word used to describe her, great body, great wrestler,  great personality etc. There was even a period where we would message each other. Hope whatever she is doing now, she is happy and successful.

It might be that we only met once, but Raquel from Seattle could have been the single best session I ever had. She was so delightful, warm and engaging to talk with during the session. All she knew about me was what was said in a few emails. Yet she talked to as if we were friends. I always thought that kind of ease with a stranger came from the self confidence of knowing you are nearly invincible.

Invincible she was. It really was not semi-competive wrestling. It was Raquel going from hold to hold with not being able to even slow her down. She had a combination of skill, power and personality unlike anyone else. I dreamed of another session with Raquel a long time after our session. Sadly it was never to be as she left the scene shortly after our meeting.
  • #27 by fordt71 on 10 Dec 2019
  • I have seen Quad Queen and Ms Melissa only in my time.  Both great meetings.  I was wondering where would you rank Tazzie Colomb?  Never saw her, I’m trying to see her soon, and it will only be my third session overall.
  • #28 by boyofwinter on 10 Dec 2019
  • I was wondering where would you rank Tazzie Colomb?  Never saw her, I’m trying to see her soon, and it will only be my third session overall.
    I met her more than 10 years ago. Looked really good and good session but I expected her strength to be amazing, it just didn't feel that way. When Melissa picks you up or shoves you on your back if feels like she has amazing power.
  • #29 by gregtherangerstott on 11 Dec 2019
  • I guess I missed Ms Melissa when she was really strong and jacked. I saw her recently and not only was she soft and out of shape, she felt disappointingly weak compared to women like Queen Kayla and Lauren / Lora. I share this as a simple statement for those newer to this so that nostalgia doesn't color the present reality.
  • #30 by FemFlexUSA on 11 Dec 2019
  • Tazzie was insanely strong ~20 years ago.  She was doing strongwoman activities as I recall.

Pages:
Actions