Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:26:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kim Chizevsky
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kim Chizevsky  (Read 272495 times)

amazonophile

Re: Kim Chizevsky
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:50 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:50 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2019, 12:36:37 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2019, 12:40:47 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2019, 12:47:44 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2019, 11:31:18 pm »
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

amazonophile

« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2019, 01:06:13 am »
Man is she sexy

amazonophile

« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2019, 01:25:08 am »

Online nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2019, 07:19:00 pm »
Been retired from BB for two decades and still looks like she is just in the off-season ... She's a superwoman.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2019, 09:27:07 pm »
She looks tremendous, especially considering the absolute she-hulk she used to be in the late 90s. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2019, 02:53:03 pm »
OK OK. I realize anabolics are all but a given as I reckon there was no testing when she defeated Murray and held the title for a for year reign. I suppose I am/ was a bit naive to have thought smithing a physique like that was possible via the forge of the gym and further refined by diet.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2019, 06:38:59 pm »
OK OK. I realize anabolics are all but a given as I reckon there was no testing when she defeated Murray and held the title for a for year reign. I suppose I am/ was a bit naive to have thought smithing a physique like that was possible via the forge of the gym and further refined by diet.

Obviously, though she did train like a beast. Her husband wanted her to finish up with the sport and act as a wife/mother before some of the effects could not be corrected. She was in amazing shape. None of the contests were tested....even if they were....it was a half assed attempt just for show. All of the world class girls take a little something when that big and cut.

amazonophile

« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2019, 01:57:13 am »

amazonophile

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2019, 11:06:41 pm »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2019, 06:38:42 pm »
The Greatest Miss Olympia Ever... Perhaps...
With Iris all the same... Laughing out loud

Kim, it's :
Junior Nationals - NPC, Overall Winner
Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
She was in her early twenties and already asserted a structure that augured that a huge construction could be built. And then, a line! a thin waist and these hams! Everything from a Champion.
North American Championships - IFBB, Overall Winner
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
Double Consecration. I wonder if it's not historic…
Anyway, here begins...
THE IRON YEARS

Ms International - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 5th
Ms International - IFBB, 5th

Ms International - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

TITANE YEARS
Admittedly Lenda seemed undetectable, of a dizzying beauty, full and voluminous, but frankly, Kim could have won The Olympia as early as that year, by a hair ...  judges' hair close... spiky hair… Her muscularity, her - already - ripped mass better sided, Kim could have... Don't you think so? It's a bit like Bev's defeat in 1991... though a little more questionable... nnyeah... Anyway, Kim didn't give up, it was backwards to jump better, and jump, this former sprinter-jumper, she knows how to do it better than anyone. The next year was the right one. And Lenda 1995 Murray was perfect.

Ms International - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, Winner

TITANE WOMAN
I find it hard to believe what I read about Bellissima Kim's body weights. At the sight of these photos, at that time, given that Kim was 1 meter70-1m73 (??), her body weight had to exceed 84 kilos?! Widely... A ratio of + 15 seems a minimum, right? For me, she even had to, offseason, exceed 90, given the similarity with the "calibration" of a Cornelia Brandt, if I may put it that way. A report of Plus 20 seems realistic to me, isn't it...
Her measurements were to be impressive in 1999. I don't know if we've seen such huge arms on the Olympia stage!! Enormous, tremendous, massive, there are not enough words to go around! And this ribcage, her pecs-breasts, what's the circumference ?!! Titanic Kim.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2019, 07:38:00 pm »
LEAD YEARS.
After 1999, badaboum! everything falls apart. She takes a new switch, like The Miss Olympia, she starts to fitness, takes lead in the wing, titanium turns into lead and loses its shine. What happened behind the scenes? Seeing her in Jennifer Lopez's film, we were far from suspecting this musclemelt, sacrifice sacrifices, collapse of hundreds of hours of construction. Too bad, Kim would certainly have surpassed Lenda's record while minimizing Iris's future record.... And what mythical posedowns that would have gratified us. But that's another story. 

Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, Figure, 9th
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, Figure, 7th
Pâles apparitions de la plus massive et mythique Miss Olympia que nous garderons dans nos coeurs.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kim Chizevsky

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View