Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572745 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:10:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Viking Queen  (Read 35183 times)

hghxpress

Re: Viking Queen
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:53 am »
she is married so i dont think FS  is available

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:53 am »

robinmatson1949

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 09:11:03 am »
I'm always daydreaming that some of my favorites hit rock bottom financially and become so desperate they  decide to use what they have and go on tour. Of course my daydreaming meant they all stopped here in Orlando. Ive had tremendous sessions with two of the upper echelon FBBs.  They fell just a bit short of full service. Just a bit. And that was okay with me..to touch, taste, smell. lick FBBs
that kept me up so many nights was enough for me. When I came into this hobby I made  a list of 10-20 that I'd shell out some hard cash to session with...like Cindy Phillips, Debbie Leoung or Nikki Fuller. And whatever they charge I'm willing to pay. If Cindy Phillips offered 2 hours for something just short of FS for say, $1200, I couldnt get to the bank fast enough.  And if someone wants to call me sucker or rube, so be it.  Even two hours  alone in the same room with Cindy Phillips would be a real slice.   

Offline boromena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Vikingqueen
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 06:53:19 pm »
I am wondering has anyone met "Vikingqueen" from Wb270?  She is listed as coming to Northern Ireland 1-3 August, but her profile does not say much and has a headless picture, so not sure about it.  Anyone shed any light?

Offline boromena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Vikingqueen
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 10:39:55 am »
Thanks.  It was indeed her.  Had a session with her while she was in Belfast.  Was pretty good.  Not the most exciting time, but still plenty of lifts/some light wrestling, and she is certainly well muscled.

Flanagan

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 08:26:51 am »
Thanks for your experience? How much was it?

Offline Athletic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 12:54:42 pm »
Thanks for your experience? How much was it?

I have had one session with MJ and it was the best muscle worship session I ever had. This woman oozes sex appeal and has an amazing body.
So so hot, and really natural dominant(I did not expect that) It was really a most memorable experience, and worth every cent of the 500 dollar( for topless muscle worship)

Highly recommended

annagolovin

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2011, 04:19:53 pm »
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I have recently booked a session with her. Anyone has any more recent or additional experiences to share about Marika? What should I expect?

Thanks in advance.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2011, 05:19:46 pm »
My experience - don't pay retail. she negotiates
User is currently banned [View]

annagolovin

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2011, 05:35:01 pm »
@gatorvin - What do u mean by that?

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 07:14:01 am »
the headline prices can be negotiated a bit. they are very high i think

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2011, 05:46:44 pm »
god damn you people are very rich!! 500usd!!

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 06:06:02 pm »
that's retail homeboy. nobody pays that do they?

Offline dazeitgeist

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 12:00:02 pm »
I have sessioned with her once. She has the most incredible body, but sadly I found her to be a real clockwatcher ( I got shortchanged by a few minutes).

Offline legolas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
VikingQueen
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2016, 08:51:56 pm »
Hello,

VikingQueen is doing a European tour soon and she is coming to my city. Does anybody here have any experience with this beautiful woman?

Thanks

Alina-fan

Re: VikingQueen
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 01:38:28 am »
I had a session with her long time ago (2011 or 2012). One of the sweetest girls I met in a session. I didn't ask for extras because she was super nice and sweet and I didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable. But other than the session was great. Great for muscle wrship and lift and carry lovers.

You might wanna ask her about her current condition. When I met her,  she between off-season and contest shape which is my preference.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View