Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572440 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:10:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some women taking advantage of us?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some women taking advantage of us?  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Goremaul

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Are some women taking advantage of us?
« on: April 09, 2017, 12:09:28 am »
This is precisely the reason I would never send any of these ladies (fitness, FBB, or otherwise) anything. They can get a job just like anyone else, and support themselves like anyone else. I like the way they look, but they're not worth wasting my hard-earned money on.

Forum Saradas

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Are some women taking advantage of us?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 01:40:11 pm »
Unless I personally know that person's situation I wouldn't send any money

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 04:50:21 pm »
This is precisely the reason I would never send any of these ladies (fitness, FBB, or otherwise) anything. They can get a job just like anyone else, and support themselves like anyone else. I like the way they look, but they're not worth wasting my hard-earned money on.
That just goes for anybody.  There is this youtuber that e-begged for money just to buy and review a car.  He made that goal and bought it and sold it a year later for a better one with more power.
To be fair, did he review the car before he sold it? If so, I'd say he delivered on what he was advertising.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 05:59:11 pm »
The way I see it, there's no harm in asking. We can always say no.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 04:43:38 am »
I see it as begging and don't get involved, but it's not particular to women. Everyone is doing it. There's currently a rock band asking for $800k so they can get their own studio because apparently the traditional label setup is too restrictive for them. This is a band that has released two CDs in thirteen years. And guess what? They're more than half way there.

I don't know anything about Isabelle, but it's certainly possible she just can't keep a buck in her bank account. I've heard people say the main reason deposits are never returned is because the women spend the money as soon as it comes in, just like most people do. Maybe she saw all the money and couldn't keep herself from buying a new car. Not saying this is what happened, or that this would be acceptable, but it's a possibility.

Also turns me off of the women when they say "guyz plz send me paypal money #findom #findom #femdom #findom" all over twit***.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:42:17 am »
It is begging, except your not standing on a sidewalk on a cold day holding up a sign. Your on the internet, in a nice warm house holding up a sign LOL

UK_Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 01:42:27 pm »
Quite often, though not always, a little research on the internet can reap lots of useful information about anyone, particularly those 'help fund me' requests from FBBs.  I personally wouldn't ever contribute to such things for Isabelle, given certain things I've found out about her conduct/way she leads her life; on the other hand, other FBBs such as Alina Popa (during her multiple injuries in recent years) and the late Kris Clark (during her battle with cancer) do/did seem to be genuine and worthy requests for help, at least to me.  I would never contribute to an athlete known for being a 'flake', lying about their income (e.g. has a decent personal income or, more often, has a well-off boyfriend or partner/husband), being less than honest/honourable about other significant issues or frivolously spending money.

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 05:21:03 pm »
No it is common sense it is your money if you have it is up to you no one is holding a gun to a persons head. Personally I give to the aspca I don't see giving money to a woman who can make 500 in an hour.Or anyone else unless it is a charity of my choice.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 06:44:30 pm »
Personally I give to the aspca I don't see giving money to a woman who can make 500 in an hour.

RIGHT???? Sheesh...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 09:47:21 am »
 We're all free to do what the hell we want with our money.   Moaning about those who can get cash or Amazon wish list items is pointless.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline bclick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 11:23:33 am »
To All, Yes there are some people that take adantage of others who are willing to shell out money to help someone. But as in the case of an FBB, you have to remember that these girls that compete have to train and diet very hard. Its the equivalent of working a 16hr day to others. Remember, food, supplements, gym fees, trainers etc. could be very costly. In the case of Isabelle I know her personally, and could tell you she is not the type to take advantage of someone for their money. That go fundme page was long ago, and your right she set a goal of 6,000. If she was looking to take advantage of someone she would have had no limit. RIGHT! She trains very hard and deserves everyrhing she has earned, without taking advantage of anyone. So please omit her as an example of girls taking advanage of shmos for their money.    Thank You

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 12:35:56 pm »
For some of them not all of them, I d Say YES
read what  I wrote on my facebook and what happened to me

UK_Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 04:55:41 pm »
To All, Yes there are some people that take adantage of others who are willing to shell out money to help someone. But as in the case of an FBB, you have to remember that these girls that compete have to train and diet very hard. Its the equivalent of working a 16hr day to others. Remember, food, supplements, gym fees, trainers etc. could be very costly. In the case of Isabelle I know her personally, and could tell you she is not the type to take advantage of someone for their money. That go fundme page was long ago, and your right she set a goal of 6,000. If she was looking to take advantage of someone she would have had no limit. RIGHT! She trains very hard and deserves everyrhing she has earned, without taking advantage of anyone. So please omit her as an example of girls taking advanage of shmos for their money.    Thank You

It is not her fault, the blame really goes to the schmoes who sent her money.  But it is common sense to
say that having a Go Fund Me Page asking for money while showing off recently purchased expensive cars and  photos of your constant travels thru out the country, is not the best look.   Especially how she makes decent off of schmoes through schmo activities.

Indeed - bodybuilders aren't soccer, US football or track & field stars who make $Ms from their sport and endorsements - only Arnie and a handfull of others have made a recently decent living off the back off BBing, but some do make reasonable money, though not via 'conventional' means, assuming they don't have a 'normal' day job (quite a feat, given how much time is required to be a top BBer) as quite a few FBBs do.  What bugs me is when FBBs ask for $$$ to cover their expenses in the sport, then (as you say) are shown with their brand new expensive sports car or apparel, or sunning themselves in some up-market resort, whilst REAL dedicated athletes scrape by but dedicate their time, money and effort to the sporting goals, and achieve them more often than the other group who fritter it away.

Ultimately their choice as to how they lead their lives, as well as ours as to whether we feel its worth giving our hard-earned to them (whether via paying for merchandise, crowd-funding, sponsorship or sessions), but sympathy will be in short supply if FBBs lie and rip fans off, just as our often hypocritical approach to paying (or not) for copyrighted video/photo content from these ladies doesn't do their opinion of us fans any good either.  Its not all one-sided.

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »
We're all free to do what the hell we want with our money.   Moaning about those who can get cash or Amazon wish list items is pointless.

Exactly. We live in the era of gofundme.com and kickstarter.com. Cmon now. At least these women offer a something in exchange for $. If it doesn't make sense to you, don't spend $ on it. Easy enough.

I personally have never spent $ on a session or anything, although I'm not opposed to it, and I'd do that a million times over before I'd give $50 to a guy I knew in HS who sent me a link to his gofundme page last week. He needs help paying off bills so he can 'get back on his feet.' This guy is 38, gets fired at least 1x/yr for just being a lazy person, and has NO shame in begging for money. This is the 3rd time I've seen one of those from him.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 07:05:54 pm »
from the askers perspective, you never really know what you can get without asking.  And you never know who may give if you don't ask.  It is not your fault if they do give.

from a givers perspective, its your money do what you want with it.  for me, I do my research before I do anything with my money, if I felt it was someone I wanted to give to no matter the circumstance then its my money to give........but I rarely do.

To the original question posed in the title of this thread, "Are some women taking advantage of us?"  Yes, but they are only taking advantage of those who are allowing them self to be taken advantage of. 
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some women taking advantage of us?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View