Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577420 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 02:05:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Danielle LeRoy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Danielle LeRoy  (Read 44954 times)

Ro Ba

Danielle LeRoy
« on: June 15, 2010, 11:09:44 pm »
Anyone remember Danielle LeRoy? I entered her name into the search but came up nothing,

Forum Saradas

Danielle LeRoy
« on: June 15, 2010, 11:09:44 pm »

kbdada

Re: Danielle LeRoy
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 03:41:46 am »

kb

Ro Ba

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 10:33:15 pm »
I am guessing that training under the tutlelage of Bev Francis gave her those results. I know thats she competed against the likes of Denise Rutkowski and Lenda Murray. Don't think that she made it to Olympia status, though.

Offline LICORIS

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 06:22:39 pm »

Her goals:

Danielle LeRoy

New York Metro Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

New York Metro Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Junior USA - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

phy911

Re: Danielle Leroy updated 9/9/12
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:30 pm »

Danielle LeRoy

New York Metro Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Junior USA - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

She has incredible control over her muscles. Look at how her lower back (loin muscles) are so big when flexed the line between them disappears.

Notice the weight increase in 3 years (obvious some one screwed up or she got an inch taller too) but considering she is even leaner in 1992 I would guess she has added between 25-30 pounds of muscle. Imagine if your ex-girl friend called you up and said "Hey I've added 30 lbs. of muscle and I'm 7% bodyfat" 

The late great Don "the Ripper" Ross is blown away by her in the 1992 commentary.

5 video clips in a .RAR file.  One from the 1989 Jr USA the others from the 1992 and 1993 USA. Danielle hit lots of big muscle shots in her posing. Check out her glutes. Personally I'm scared stiff.

Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained

wertol

Re: Danielle Leroy
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 07:06:38 am »

Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

racerx009

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 10:44:01 pm »
Now that's a bodybuilder in every positive sense of the word. Beautiful posing and stage presence, exquisite conditioning, the total package... She's missed.

Offline blackhornet

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 02:24:45 am »
Awesome just look at the differences not much but just look how thicker and dense she was as a heavyweight then a middleweight... OMG Thanks danielle for showing everyone how it was done.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 02:32:48 am »

A massive babe...here's a few more...ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 11:42:05 pm »
She was sooo awesome.  Again, wish she had competed in the internet age as there would be sooo much more material on her.

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 09:50:50 pm »
I'm just sorry that there doesn't seem to many pictures or videos of Danielle other than what's already been posted here. For fans of big, hugely muscular women Danielle was one of the best. There is absolutely nothing wrong with figure or fitness or physique, but there is definitely no figure or fitness or physique there(they probably weren't even thought of when Danielle was competing but still). I agree with racerx009, Danielle is most definitely "a bodybuilder in every positive sense of the word" and I just love that.

the street fighter is there any chance you could upload the rar file again? I know how much work goes into making rar files so of course a well deserved karma for you if you could.

Thank you.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

phy911

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 10:31:14 pm »
the street fighter is there any chance you could upload the rar file again? I know how much work goes into making rar files so of course a well deserved karma for you if you could.

Thank you.

afigreg, I had been considering reloading the clips when this thread was necromanced back from the dead. I deleted the original rar. long ago so I will have to put a new one together. Although, it is my pleasure. The original file contained both the ESPN and WPW 1993 USA Championships footage and the 1989 Junior Nationals. I will have to re-render the clips but the good news is I just made a new video capture of the 1993 USA which doesn't exhibit the tearing problems my older capture had. Those with high blood pressure be forewarned I will be making an animated gif of Danielle's glutes which are some of the most ripped and muscular to have ever graced the bodybuilding stage. I take no responsibility for heart attacks.

Streetfighter.

racerx009

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 12:09:42 am »

Thank you.

afigreg, I had been considering reloading the clips when this thread was necromanced back from the dead. I deleted the original rar. long ago so I will have to put a new one together. Although, it is my pleasure. The original file contained both the ESPN and WPW 1993 USA Championships footage and the 1989 Junior Nationals. I will have to re-render the clips but the good news is I just made a new video capture of the 1993 USA which doesn't exhibit the tearing problems my older capture had. Those with high blood pressure be forewarned I will be making an animated gif of Danielle's glutes which are some of the most ripped and muscular to have ever graced the bodybuilding stage. I take no responsibility for heart attacks.

Streetfighter.

Amen to that. This woman was one of the greatest unheralded FBB's who ever lived. I'm really looking forward to that upload. Karma

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 03:36:31 am »
Thank you the street fighter. If you could do that then that would be just wonderful. I upload pictures, but I don't do rar or zip files and that's a lot of work just to up load pictures, so as I said, I know how much work goes into making rar or zip files. I await your rar files if you can do them, otherwise thank you anyway for offering.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

phy911

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 04:43:08 am »
New Links added to my original post. One rar. 5 videos everything I could find in my collection as well as on the web.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Danielle LeRoy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View