Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572470 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:18:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Addiction to a single athlete
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Addiction to a single athlete  (Read 3655 times)

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Addiction to a single athlete
« on: May 11, 2019, 03:58:46 pm »
Hi!
I like many fbbs but one of them is a total crush for me. I search for every source on the web showing her pictures and videos, I chat with her on HBC and I would never stop: she is very nice. Sometimes I message her on her social profile telling about my feelings in that moment (about her and about life in general).
I dream about meeting her and having a sort of friendly session with her (lift&carry most). Not more: she is married. Also when I dream about her, I feel shame and I feem me inadequate.
I like also many other athletes, and I am attracted to many of them, but she is the one and only for me.
Did you ever realize to be in total crush with a fbb? Or have you a more general interest among many atlethes?
Thanks!

Forum Saradas

amazonophile

Re: Addiction to a single athlete
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:45:47 am »
For a while for me that single athelete was Lesa Lewis.  Lesa Lewis is everything I want in a woman.  Tall,muscular;VERY full sexy  kissable lips and of course muscular.   I even kept a scrap book of all of her pictures I could find.  I fantasized about marrying her and having sessions with her.   Unfortunately I lost my Lesa Lewis scrapbook in 2008 because of hurricane damage to my apt.

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 05:26:12 pm »
So sorry for your scrapbook, Amazon. And for your apt too.
Thanks for your answer
Bye

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 10:47:50 pm »
Back when she did bodybuilding, I was obsessed with Kristy Hawkins. I would check her website every night when I got home from work in the hopes that she's post something new.

I even kept my subscription going even though she stopped posting pics and vids on her site for a year...but never made an announcement that she was doing that. I sent her a nasty email about how, if you're not going to update your site, you should at least tell the people who are giving you money each month.

After that I kind of stopped obsessing about one woman. The closest I come these days is Aleesha Young because...I mean, come on. She's the best FBB going as far as I'm concerned.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 03:15:52 am »
Over the decades:

Early 80s: Tegan Clive -- I remember seeing David Lee Roth's "California Girls" when I was 13 and being obsessed with big Teagan.

Late 80s: Rhonda Lundstedt -- beautiful body, perfect tan, flawless grooming, but most of all, that chiseled square jaw. So sexy on a feminine fbb.

Early 90s: Debbie Minsky. Perfection achieved.

Late 90s: Kim Chizevsky. The Last Jedi? No, the Last Great Ms O.

Early millienial: Gina Davis. Texas swagger.

Late millenial: Jennifer McVicar. Those legs, that face.

Early teens: Sarah Hayes. What a smile.

Current: meh...probably Shannon Sealey

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 03:19:11 am »
Speaking of Jennifer McVicar, if you go back and watch video of her -- doesn't she look like a muscular Amber Heard?

Offline HEK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 09:05:34 am »
Lisa Cross 

Offline juanito13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 06:35:10 am »
Bodybuilding-era Valerie Gangi. There’s not a whole lot of material but I own most if not all of it. Her WPW video is the only one that I’ve bought and I’m so glad that’s digital and not old-school VHS. I’d wear this one out like I did a few others back in the ‘90s/‘00s.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 02:23:40 pm »
I cannot remember my first childhood crush, but I was into Katarina Witt for a very long time and then seamlessly transitioned into my love affair with Anja Langer.

I would still battle the white walkers (if there were any left) to defend Anja.
Katarina Witt - that's funny! I remember following her for a couple of years. Unusual, because while I've followed toned actresses,  when it comes to athletes, I generally just skipped right to FBB's. The only other exception I remember being Gabrielle Reece, and who could blame me for that?

Like many of you, there have been a lot of "single athletes" over the years. I remember my first in the early eighties was Georgia Fudge, who was like Farrah Fawcett with muscles. But in retrospect, the source of my adolescent fascination was with her implants, during the brief time when other FBB's didn't have them yet. If you google her, there's a contest lineup shot where, while her chest isn't big by modern standards, everyone else is flat as a board. Ironically, I've gone the other way in my old age. I agree with sycamore that Shannon Seeley is the current favorite. Nothing beats a top level physique with a natural chest.

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 02:56:00 am »
Well it's a vicious battle between Rene Marven and Elena Oana. I still have a crush with both
There Can Be Only One

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 07:39:33 pm »
Sharon marvel, based on wpw. Then we had gladiators in the uk and loved jet and Sharon Davies the swimmer. Still fancy her now. Love watching swimming on uk television

birmi482

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 11:11:56 pm »
it comes in periods. Angie Salvagno for a couple of months, then Maryse Manios for another few months, then a strong one on Emery Miller in contest form which lasted more than a year!!!!!!

valentino

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 12:29:42 am »
Early Teen Love Raye Hollit, When everything is still hard to get info about them

Then Nicole Bass and Lesa Lewis

Now Amber Deluca  :heart:

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 07:35:07 pm »
90's  favorites - Sharon Bruneau , Laura Creavalle

early 2000's   Jody May , Elena Seiple

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Addiction to a single athlete

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View