Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579165 Posts in 73921 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 03:24:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bratty Fattie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bratty Fattie  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bratty Fattie
« on: January 14, 2023, 05:32:19 pm »
I would like to know if someone met her recently. I had a session with her about 5 years ago and she is a big heavy woman and very strong

Here she is:

https://sessiongirls.com/bratty-fattie/

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Bratty Fattie
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 10:16:29 pm »
Iirc I herd something about a car accident a while ago, if true nice to know she's ok. She's a cool girl, very unique experience.

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 06:44:52 pm »
Iirc I herd something about a car accident a while ago, if true nice to know she's ok. She's a cool girl, very unique experience.

Did you have a session with her?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 07:57:32 pm »
Yes 2019 I think

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 08:27:50 pm »
Yes 2019 I think

Same for me, it was in 2018 or 2019. She is extremely strong. I didn't expect that strength from her

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 09:14:04 pm »
Yes 2019 I think

Same for me, it was in 2018 or 2019. She is extremely strong. I didn't expect that strength from her
Ladies like her obviously (almost never) don't have a fitness level like ladies half their size but they are usually pretty strong, most guys don't make the connection that this is true because they can move and support the huge body itself.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 09:19:39 am »
can you guys describe her strength? is it strength that has to do more with her size like can't move her or pin her or get her off you, or her being able to lift and carry heavy males with ease like Blythe or Amazon Amanda

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 02:41:34 am »
can you guys describe her strength? is it strength that has to do more with her size like can't move her or pin her or get her off you, or her being able to lift and carry heavy males with ease like Blythe or Amazon Amanda

I've never met Blythe or Amazon Amanda but Bratty Fattie was very strong. Once we were stand up and I tried to make her fall on the floor and she resisted easily then I tried with my 150% and she said..."Oh you want to do that and use all your strength"...then she used her strength too and put me down in one second. Trying to push her was like trying to move a wall...impossible. She also lifted and carried me with ease. And another time she pinned me down in a schoolgirl pin and I moved one shoulder a little bit then I teased her she couldn't pin me down...My mistake she put all her bodyweight and just crushed my shoulders on the floor for one minute without I could move an inch. My shoulders hurted for 2 weeks after.

I hope my English is not too bad  ;)

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 09:36:36 pm »
I’m not going to lie, but I was not expecting the photos of her when I clicked that link.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 12:50:19 am »

I've never met Blythe or Amazon Amanda but Bratty Fattie was very strong. Once we were stand up and I tried to make her fall on the floor and she resisted easily then I tried with my 150% and she said..."Oh you want to do that and use all your strength"...then she used her strength too and put me down in one second. Trying to push her was like trying to move a wall...impossible. She also lifted and carried me with ease. And another time she pinned me down in a schoolgirl pin and I moved one shoulder a little bit then I teased her she couldn't pin me down...My mistake she put all her bodyweight and just crushed my shoulders on the floor for one minute without I could move an inch. My shoulders hurted for 2 weeks after.

What are your stats?

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2023, 03:15:26 am »

What are your stats?

I am 5'8" and 180lbs

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2023, 08:13:25 pm »
She has four trips scheduled and I hope she comes to the NYC area in the next few months. While I have never sessioned with a lady like Bratty, if she does roleplay I'd love to meet. Her reviews are great and she seems to be a very good athlete.

Offline Ped7775

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2023, 11:29:00 pm »
She is coming to Toronto .
She ask me 1000/ hour .
It’s her normal rate ?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bratty Fattie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View