Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579225 Posts in 73922 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 06:08:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Booking A Last Minute Hotel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Booking A Last Minute Hotel  (Read 1056 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Booking A Last Minute Hotel
« on: February 22, 2023, 11:45:13 pm »
Is it common for a session wrestler to book her hotel reservation at the last minute?

Forum Saradas

Booking A Last Minute Hotel
« on: February 22, 2023, 11:45:13 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Booking A Last Minute Hotel
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 11:54:37 pm »
Might be more common that they don't tell where they are staying till the last minute.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 12:08:06 am »
I just moved to Fort Worth, TX. I have a session scheduled for next week and I would just like to know where my session appointment is going to be held. I don’t like last minute changes or surprises. I haven’t had much of an opportunity to explore Fort Worth, yet.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 03:36:12 am »
Yes, it is common. Unfortunately. Either people are struggling and every dollar counts or they just don't understand that part of customer service. I have heard many stories from girls who book the absolute shittiest hotels (or book the day of) to save every dollar, not knowing a lot of those guys won't be repeating when they hear the hotel clerk yelling at the girl for bringing in too many guys, or the hotel has paper-thin walls, or roaches, or whatever. It's always short-term thinking. (Maybe they figure most guys will only book once anyway, and the guys crazy enough about them to book over and over again will repeat no matter how shitty the surroundings are. There is probably some truth to this, but do this enough times and I suspect the music stops eventually.)

They aren't thinking about the fact that you're trying to figure out what time you need to leave work, or whether you can Uber to the hotel, or walk, or whether you need to rent a car (if you're traveling), whether there's (free) parking etc. You can bring these things up, and they will say "I haven't booked the hotel yet." It's not just code for "not telling you hotel info yet (for safety reasons)", many have told me they'd go out of their way a bit to save $20, or always wait until the last day to find the cheapest place in town.

For the folks doing road trip tours, visiting dozens of different cities, they are probably getting 1, maybe 2, in a day, and they're focused on whether the guy tomorrow is going to no-show and don't want to book a week's or a month's worth of hotels at once. Some might not even have enough money or credit available to book them all at once. Sometimes it's very much life one day at a time.

Honestly, it's almost to the point where I'd rather be the one traveling for a session just so I can get a decent hotel and not have to deal with the girl trying to schedule me at a not great time. I never ran into these hotel issues before 2020. There are still some who get a decent hotel though, it's just way more common to have to deal with annoying problems these days.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 07:01:30 am »
I just moved to Fort Worth, TX. I have a session scheduled for next week and I would just like to know where my session appointment is going to be held. I don’t like last minute changes or surprises. I haven’t had much of an opportunity to explore Fort Worth, yet.

Yes, it is common. Unfortunately. Either people are struggling and every dollar counts or they just don't understand that part of customer service. I have heard many stories from girls who book the absolute shittiest hotels (or book the day of) to save every dollar, not knowing a lot of those guys won't be repeating when they hear the hotel clerk yelling at the girl for bringing in too many guys, or the hotel has paper-thin walls, or roaches, or whatever. It's always short-term thinking. (Maybe they figure most guys will only book once anyway, and the guys crazy enough about them to book over and over again will repeat no matter how shitty the surroundings are. There is probably some truth to this, but do this enough times and I suspect the music stops eventually.)

They aren't thinking about the fact that you're trying to figure out what time you need to leave work, or whether you can Uber to the hotel, or walk, or whether you need to rent a car (if you're traveling), whether there's (free) parking etc. You can bring these things up, and they will say "I haven't booked the hotel yet." It's not just code for "not telling you hotel info yet (for safety reasons)", many have told me they'd go out of their way a bit to save $20, or always wait until the last day to find the cheapest place in town.

For the folks doing road trip tours, visiting dozens of different cities, they are probably getting 1, maybe 2, in a day, and they're focused on whether the guy tomorrow is going to no-show and don't want to book a week's or a month's worth of hotels at once. Some might not even have enough money or credit available to book them all at once. Sometimes it's very much life one day at a time.

Honestly, it's almost to the point where I'd rather be the one traveling for a session just so I can get a decent hotel and not have to deal with the girl trying to schedule me at a not great time. I never ran into these hotel issues before 2020. There are still some who get a decent hotel though, it's just way more common to have to deal with annoying problems these days.

You throw this shade at the providers, but don't chastise the prospective client at all. Why is that? Why wouldn't he be capable of waiting until he's more familiar with the area before booking? Or only booking after he learned the location details?

The way your post reads, it's as though you're blaming providers - in general - for the choice HE made. That's on no one but him.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 07:24:41 am »
I don't see how him being new to Fort Worth is relevant. I'm answering the question: yes, many providers only book hotels at the last minute. I'm not blaming the providers. I'm stating that forces sometimes beyond their control force them to focus on the short-term.

I don't think the provider is going to give the location without him booking a session.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 09:43:46 am »
The session provider should be reluctant to give the name of her hotel before the day of the session for her privacy. She doesn't want miscreants hanging around trying to get her autograph. She should not provide her room number until one or two minutes before the scheduled time for her security and for logistical reasons. I might be leaving two minutes before you arrive, and I don't want to meet you.

What you should ask her is to let you know what neighbourhood she is staying in so you can plan when to leave. She should be prepared to tell you what hotel she's at on the day of the session, and arrange for you to text her for her room number. Then a few minutes before you're expected to knock on her door, she should give you the room number. She'll usually remind you then that you should not be early.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 09:45:52 am »
I don't see how him being new to Fort Worth is relevant. I'm answering the question: yes, many providers only book hotels at the last minute. I'm not blaming the providers. I'm stating that forces sometimes beyond their control force them to focus on the short-term.

I don't think the provider is going to give the location without him booking a session.

No dog in this fight but most of your post was blaming session providers  such as you having to slum it hotel wise.
   I don't know the area is woeful from HWF. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 01:15:24 pm »
References should be able to weed out guys who are going to hang around to get autographs (or worse). There's nothing stopping a guy from causing a scene once he knows the room number from doing so afterwards. If she is only leaving 2 minutes between sessions, that is a different problem.

I didn't assign blame. If I were to do so, I would blame rising hotel costs and the risk of guys who no-show. The point is that it's a reality that the hotels very often get booked at the last minute these days and if you want to be confident it's a decent place (or know in advance where the hotel is), you may need to get the hotel yourself.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 01:26:29 pm »
My mistake. I took "short term thinking" by providers to be "blame".  Silly me.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 02:22:12 pm »
The session provider should be reluctant to give the name of her hotel before the day of the session for her privacy. She doesn't want miscreants hanging around trying to get her autograph. She should not provide her room number until one or two minutes before the scheduled time for her security and for logistical reasons. I might be leaving two minutes before you arrive, and I don't want to meet you.

What you should ask her is to let you know what neighbourhood she is staying in so you can plan when to leave. She should be prepared to tell you what hotel she's at on the day of the session, and arrange for you to text her for her room number. Then a few minutes before you're expected to knock on her door, she should give you the room number. She'll usually remind you then that you should not be early.

A whole lot of truth in that response.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 05:18:56 pm »
If she is only leaving 2 minutes between sessions, that is a different problem.

I didn't say she was only leaving two minutes between sessions. Often you will see me refer to someone who is not a clock watcher, or I might mention that our session went over the alloted time. That could end up taking up her spare time between sessions. After she has cleaned up, of course.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2023, 10:32:52 pm »
Might be more common that they don't tell where they are staying till the last minute.

I had thus more often, and my experience has been throughout the years is most sessioniates try to find a middle of the road hotel that isn't a flee bag but also isn't a 5 star place either. I honestly think I know the room numbers at Best Western then the employee Ms do. I have been to a couple shitty ass places for sessions but also some pretty nice hotels as well. But in general it's typically been someplace in the middle.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Booking A Last Minute Hotel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View