Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575654 Posts in 73205 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:03:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mike’s mom puts him to bed. (SOF)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mike’s mom puts him to bed. (SOF)  (Read 5437 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Mike’s mom puts him to bed. (SOF)
« on: August 16, 2022, 08:00:06 pm »
Had to get this one out of my system...

===========

Mike’s mom puts him to bed.
Tags: Mother/Son, Slice of life, Size difference, Strength difference

Little 13 year old Mike has a very special relationship with his hugely muscular 35 year old mother. With the onset of puberty, Mike’s prior admiration and affinity for his mother’s hulking physique has turned into lust and raw sexual desire. Not only has his mother noticed and become aware of this, she has also taken it upon herself to indulge his hormonal cravings. In the meanwhile, Mike’s father is completely unaware of the ongoing erotic escapades within his house.

———

Mike was lying naked in his bed, eagerly awaiting his mother’s appearance. While impatiently watching his digital clock he had already become rock hard, tenting the sheets as he pictured his mom's bulging muscles.

The clock finally hit 8pm when he heard his mother’s signature knock on his door. She was always bang on time.

“Hey there my little captain,” she cooed as she entered his dimly lit room and closed the door behind her.

Mike watched her slowly approach his bed, swaying her powerful hips side to side as her muscles bulged beneath her snugly fit clothes. Her tree trunk thighs and her mesmerizing glutes pushed the fabric of her jeans to their limit as she walked. Her cotton shirt clung tightly to her bulky upper body, clearly showing the size and shape of the muscles beneath.

Mike’s throbbing dick was twitching erratically beneath the sheets as his teen hormones were going haywire. His mom giggled as she observed the reaction of his manhood.

“My my, calm down little man. We still have a lot of time left while your father is out,” she smiled.

Now by the side of his bed, she loomed ominously above him as she looked down at her son, grinning mischievously.

“Go on then,” she said expectedly.

“M-mom... c-can you take off your shirt?” Mike spoke timidly.

“Beg me,” she smirked.

“P-please Mom, I wanna see your beautiful muscles,” he pleaded meekly.

“Is that right? Well, I guess it can’t be helped,” she said as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and began slowly pulling it off.

She looked like an absolute goddess to Mike, so big, so powerful and yet so... feminine. Her waist was thickly muscled and her abs large and blocky. Her flaring lats and bulging shoulders made her look comically wide. Her breasts were large and sat atop a pair of powerful beefy pecs. And then there were her arms. The steely and mountainous 16.5 inch arms that almost seemed too unbelievably big to be real.

“Oh my god,” Mike murmured as his mother threw a double bicep flex.

She smiled and then got down on her knees beside his bed, placing her arm on his chest and flexed. Mike’s hands immediately grabbed ahold of the rock hard and bulbous mass as she began pumping her arm. Squeezing as hard as he could he tried to dent the muscle as his hands and fingers were simply forced apart by the undulating mound.

“Not bad for a mom huh?” she giggled.

Mike couldn’t fathom the strength his mom possessed. Strength that surely meant that she could completely dominate him if she wanted. Heck, she could probably break his body if she desired, or worse.

“Mom... it’s so big...” he moaned.

“Thank you,” she smiled as she reached her other arm beneath the sheets and grabbed his 18 inch thigh, “I think I might be close to these cute little legs of yours,” she smirked teasingly as she squeezed gently.

Her hand slowly crept up his thigh, eventually finding his young throbbing manhood. She grabbed his hot steel rod and began to skillfully pleasure him in ways only a seasoned woman could.

Mike was now completely lost in a world of overwhelming euphoric feelings and erotic thoughts. His hands frantically grabbed at and fondled her massive bicep as she kept flexing.

She could sense that Mike was about to bust as he wriggled beneath the sheets, moaning loudly. She stopped just shy of him cumming, keeping him at the very edge, carefully giving light and brief stimulation at very meticulous intervals.

“M-mom...” Mike panted.

“Yes dear?”

“H-how much do you weight?”

“Hmmm, I think I’m around 195 right now,” she smiled, “What about you?” she said playfully as she raised her eyebrow.

“90...” Mike responded meekly.

“Wow honey... that means I weight more than double of what you do,” she giggled. “What do you think about that?” she smirked as she began slowly stroking his dick again.

“I...”

“Yes?”

“It’s s-so hot..” Mike moaned, “I love your muscles...”

“Oh really?”

“T-they’re so big... so strong...” Mike rambled as his hands roamed his mom’s bulging arm and forearm.

“Mike, do you know what these muscles could do to your little body?” she squeezed his dick firmly.

“I...” Mike tensed up as he was about to cum.

“These hard and mature girl muscles of mine could crush you like nothing,” she giggled and flexed her arm as hard as she could, making her bicep swell to its maximum capacity and turning it to complete steel.

“Mom...” he moaned as he again frantically explored her bulging arm.

With a final few skillful strokes and tugs she brought him over the edge, making him explode violently and causing him to let out a loud high pitched moan as he made a hot mess underneath the sheets.

“My, my...” she cooed.

She stood up, bent down and gave Mike a kiss on the forehead.

“Don’t worry, I would never hurt my little captain,” she smiled.

With that, she took a step back and threw a most muscular flex, causing her traps, shoulders and arms to pop, her pecs to bulge and ripple, and her abs to turn into an absolute brick wall.

“But I could...” she grinned mischievously.

She giggled as she saw her son’s awestruck expression, his eyes practically jumping out of their sockets. Finally she relaxed and put her shirt back on before she walked away.

“Sleep tight little one,” she smiled warmly as she left his room.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mike’s mom puts him to bed. (SOF)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 06:00:19 pm »
 8) :bravo: Waiting for mom to do all kinds of stuff with sonny boy!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 02:11:56 am »
Interesting. Will there be more?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 06:10:39 am »
Great start and would like to read what happens next.

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 11:40:54 am »
Hope you keep this going

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mike’s mom puts him to bed. (SOF)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View