Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:10:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  An ode to one of the best
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: An ode to one of the best  (Read 9071 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
An ode to one of the best
« on: August 13, 2022, 02:17:25 pm »
Hi guys.

As many of you probably did too, I love the stories of the old industriaflesh (it's a pity that some of them are lost). I tried to write one based in of of his best, I'm sure you'll identify it. I did it as I remembered, adding a few elements, changing the character's names and telling it from the sister's point of view.

Hope you enjoy.

Growing up as a younger sibling pretty much puts you in a path of adoration of your older brother, at least in an early age. At some point, that can go two ways, and it's usually up to him to decide which one you will follow: either he becomes annoyed with your presence and bullies you, eventually making that admiration fade, or he embraces his place as a role model, treats you right and guides you through the steps he took a few years earlier. Luckily for me, Robby chose the latter.
And, since Robby was my 'hero', I tried to mimic everything he did, despite being three years younger and, most importantly, a girl. When he started liking rock and roll, I did the same. When he tried out sports like basketball, so did I. Sure, we had our differences and individualities, but all and all, I liked copycatting whatever he did, cause it always seemed the right way. Robby didn't seem to care that I did, and in fact even helped me with some of those habits. He lended me some CDs back when they were a thing, he taught me how to use the computer and play the same videogames he did. He gave me my first Bulls jersey.
There was one thing however I never felt comfortable asking for his help. Maybe I was afraid he'd turn me down, since it seemed a 'boys thing'. Maybe I was ashamed I wanted to follow him that much. I don't know. That thing was lifting weights.
When Robby was 16 he got a couple of free weights, plates and a bench from our parents for his birthday. He also used his allowance money to buy some dumbbells and bars. Dad helped him install those in the garage, and for a few months he actually used them. I guessed he wanted to impress some girl in school. A few times I hid myself and watched him work out, in awe. Now, Robby never grew any muscles really, but he always looked confident after his workouts, and that drove me towards that whole idea somehow. Eventually, I sneaked to the garage when I was alone and tried to copy his movements, albeit with very minimum weight. In time, that actually became a habit for me, being part of my routine 5-6 times a week. Problem is I had no idea of exactly how to do it, and couldn't/wouldn't ask Robby for help. All I could do was watch Robby from a distance, try to memorize his routine and do the same. Also, I watched a few videos online.
A few months in and I saw Robby was 'letting go' of his new hobby. Maybe the girl he wanted didn't care for it, or maybe he already got her. But, like I said, we had our individualities, and working out, although not exactly in the best way, had become something I enjoyed, so I kept my routine.
It wasn't until about a year or so later that I discovered I was doing something right. I was at the mall buying some new bras, because mine were getting too tight. Now that's something girls usually do with their moms or friends, and that's what I did. Suzy was my best friend and also my neighbor, although I never told her about my workouts. As she helped me try a few new bras, I kept telling her they were feeling tight on my back. The girl, intrigued, entered the fitting room and immediately told me
"Amy, what the hell? How come your lats are this wide?"
"My what?" I was worried something was wrong with me
"Your lats. These". The girl placed her hands on the muscles on the side of my back, under my armpits. "These muscles normally are thick and wide like yours when you swim a lot, or…"
I couldn't process the whole thing, so I just told her "Oh… well, I… I work out. Do pull ups and stuff"
"Well, you must be very devoted to it, then. Here, try these on, they will fit you better. You see, it's not your breast that's growing. It's the muscles on your back and chest"
"And how do you know about that?" I asked her, curious
"Well, you know my older brother was a bodybuilder, right? So I know a thing or two"
Jeez, how could I have forgotten? Suzy's older brother had once been, I woudn't say a bodybuilder, but surely someone buff who worked out a lot. Hey, maybe Suzy could help me with my training.
I came home that day with my mind racing at one thousand miles per hour. Once I got into my bedroom I took off my sweatshirt and looked at the mirror. Was it possible that I had muscles? And they were really 'big'? I felt normal. What was happening?
Carefully looking at myself for what I could only say was the first time in ages, I noticed a few changes. I picked up an old t-shirt and tried it on. Indeed it was tighter on me. Not small, or short. It was tighter, especially around the shoulders and under the armpits. Hey, I did grew large. I took the t-shirt off and stared at my shoulders. They seemed round and there was a clear separation between them and my arms. Feeling a sudden rush of excitement, I raised my right arm and flexed it. Now, I knew there was a little 'bump' rising there, but I had no idea if that was a big deal or not. Coming closer to the mirror, I came to realize I never saw a girl with a 'bump' like that. Placing my other hand on it, I felt my bicep. It was hard, harder than I thought my muscles could be, at least.
The following days I watched closely the girls in my class. None of them had those features on their upper bodies. Heck, not many of the boys did. This was weird. Over the following weeks, I made peace with the idea and was actually laughing at myself. How could I have missed it? I mean, I had constantly worked out for over a year, adding weight constantly to my lifts. I was bound to grow some muscles.
The next day I called Suzy and asked her to meet me. I told her with a little more detail how I have been using Robby's weights for over a year now, and asked if she could help. Suzy seemed happy to do it
"Sure! I mean, we can work out together. I can talk to my brother and get some tips, and we can spot each other!"
"Sounds cool! But hey…"
"What?"
"Don't tell anyone about it, ok? And we have to do it when Robby isn't home"
"Ok, ok."
Now, having a partner, and in my case one who knew (or knew someone who knew) a thing or two about lifting weights boosted my workouts in ways I couldn't believe. Suddenly, Suzy was helping me improve the weights I was lifting, giving me some technique tips and overall helping me develop faster. She too was doing her own development, but she was a few steps behind me, in strength and conditioning.
She didn't seem to mind it, though. In fact, she kept pushing me further
"Geez, Amy, I can't believe you're so strong…."
"God, Amy. You're getting big, girl…"
I was loving her admiration and help. And she was right, I was getting bigger and stronger than I thought I could be.

It was a saturday night and I was hanging out at Suzy's, along with Colin and Matt, two of our friends. Normally we'd be playing some videogames, but the wifi stopped working and we were pretty much bored. The boys started poking at each other, arguing which one of them was stronger. I was absently minded, checking my phone, when I noticed Suzy's evil grin. I looked at her and she just winked at me.
"I don't know why you two morons are arguing about. You're not even the strongest one in this basement, you know" Suzy announced
The two boys looked at her and then at each other, before starting to laugh.
"And who might that be?" Colin asked challenging Suzy to give an answer. She smiled calmly and pointed at me
"Pizza money says Amy here can beat the stronger of you in an armwrestle"
"What? Are you serious?" Matt was radiant with the idea of escaping splitting the pizza
"Dead serious. If she beats you, you two pay tonight's pizza. If she doesn't, It's on us"
I looked at her, unsure of what she was doing. Sure, I knew I had some muscles, but this was armwrestling. Against boys. Suzy seemed oddly chilled.
"Oh, we're game!" they both said in unison
"Great. Now why don't you two armwrestle and Amy will beat the crap out of the winner?"
The boys laid down on the floor and positioned themselves. They locked hands and Suzy counted them down. As they pushed against each other, I noticed they were both straining, but truth to be told, I was rather unimpressed with their arms. There didn't seem to be any respectful muscle coming out of them. After what seemed an eternity, finally Colin pushed Matt's hand all the way down. I was bored.
"Great, so Big Colin here will face Amy" Suzy announced
"Wait, I need some rest" he protested
Suzy just smiled. "Take all the time you want"
After about 15 minutes Colin finally told he was ready. I laid down where Matt had been and offered my hand to him. He grabbed it and tried to squeeze my fingers, to impose his dominance. I hardly noticed. Again Suzy did the countdown. I was expecting Colin to bring my arm down immediately, but it didn't happen. In fact, it seemed like he wasn't pushing at all. Maybe he was playing with me. I looked at him and his face was serious, almost trembling. Was he really trying? I added some pressure and to my surprise his hand started coming down. In fact, it was moving quite fast. I pressed his hand against the carpet in less than twenty seconds. I was shocked, but thrilled. He was completely humiliated and embarrassed.
"Ha! Told you so!" Suzy was triumphant.
Things remained odd as the pizza came and we ate it. As soon as we had finished up, the boys took off. I stood quiet until they left, but inside I was burning with joy and excitement. The second the door closed behind them, both me and Suzy started screaming
"Oh my God! Did you see that?"
"I sure did! I knew you could do it!"
"Yeah! I had no idea, but it was quite easy actually! I can't believe I'm stronger than a boy!"
"Oh, Amy, you are much stronger than a boy. Than most of them actually"
"Are you serious? I mean…"
"Amy, look at you. In fact.."
"What?"
"I think you can give your brother a run for his money"
I stood silent. Could that be possible? I mean… Robby was my idol. My superhero. She couldn't be right, could she? Although… I did work out seriously, and he did not. My body did have muscles bulging, and his didn't. My mind was doing cartwheels. How awesome would that be? Beating your own older brother in armwrestling? Oh God…
"So… are you gonna try?" she sounded just as excited as I did
"I… I guess I will, in fact"
"Great! I'll want to hear everything about it!"

Now, that led me to another big agony: How would I challenge him? And, if I did beat him…. how he'd take it? Would he be pissed I was using his stuff without asking? Or would he call me a freak for getting stronger? I struggled with those doubts for another fortnight or so, until an opportunity presented itself.
Mom and dad were out for the night and left us pizza money. After we ate, usually Robby and I played something and the loser had to clean the dishes. We had an agreement that each time one of us picked the challenge, and it was Robby's time to choose.
"So, how will we settle it this time?" I asked him, after we finished the pie
"I don't really know. I don't want to get up. I ate too much" he laughed "Do you have a coin on you? We could simply flip it"
"I actually don't. Sorry."
"Well, I suppose I could challenge you to an armwrestle, that way I wouldn't have to get up but I don't think that's fair…"
"Let's do it" I interrupted him, my mind rushing with excitement
"What? Are you serious? Or are you just in the mood of cleaning? Because if that's the case, we don't need to go through the formality…"
"No, let's do it. Let's armwrestle" I was resolute. I had no real expectation of beating him, but at the same time, Suzy's words kept coming back to me.
Robby looked confused, but confident "Well, alright then. Let's do it" He placed his elbow on the table, pushing the pizza carton to the side. I mimicked his pose and we held hands
"Hey, that's a nice grip you have there, Amy."
"Thanks. Count us down?" I asked him
"Sure. Three, two, one, go!"
We started pushing and immediately Robby let out a 'Wha…?' before refocusing. I looked at him and he was completely surprised that my hand wasn't going down. If I must be honest, I was too. I thought he'd bring me down slowly but surely, and instead, I was holding my ground. I felt him adding push to it, but we were still in a stalemate.
Now, no matter how nice we were to each other, we were still competitive. And the fact that I was able to hold my older brother's arm that long lit a fire on me. Who knows maybe, just maybe, I could beat him? Was that possible? I focused and pushed with all I had, but Robby eventually started gaining ground. Not as much and as fast as he'd hope, but he was little by little pushing my hand down. I looked at him and he was serious, red faced, his hand trembling from the effort. Clearly he didn't expect to go through all that trouble against his younger sister. Finally, after what I considered to be about two minutes, my hand touched the table. Robby let out a 'whew' that signaled a mix of relief and tiredness.
My mind was blown. I was almost as strong as my older brother. For the first time I looked across the table and saw not a hero and a role model, but a rival. Well not a rival, but a goal. I wanted to be stronger than him. I had to. And I was decisive: I would be. It was just a matter of time.
We kept looking at each other for several moments, when I finally got up and said
"Well, I'll better get to those dishes"
"Wait, Amy… I…" Robby was looking for words "First, congratulations. I had no idea you were that strong. You got me scared there for a second, that maybe you'd beat me"
I smiled. He was a nice guy "Well, thanks, big brother. For a second there I thought I had you too"
"How.. how did this happen?"
I blushed "Well, I… I have been working out" I confessed
"You…what? Where? School?"
"Erm… no. I… I have been using your weights in the garage. I hope you don't mind. I'm… I'm sorry I didn't tell you before"
"I… you…" Robby was clearly in shock "No, that's…that's ok… I… how… how long have you been doing it?"
Robby's curiosity and, well, astonishment was lighting a fire inside me. I wanted to tell him all about it
"I'd say a little over a year now… I… I started a little after you bought them"
"S-seriously?"
"Yeah!" I was excited now "Suzy's been helping me with it. And I hadn't really realized it was working until a few weeks ago, but now I see that I did some progress! Wanna see?"
"S-see?"
"Yeah! Look!" I rolled up my sleeve and flexed my right bicep in front of Robby's face. I swear to God his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He gulped hard and loud. If I had any doubts my muscles were actually big, they were now dissolved.
"W-wow Amy… that's… huh… impressive"
"Thank's Robby. I like them very much" I pulled back my arm from his face before he fainted or something.
"W-well… feel… feel free to use the weights. Maybe I'll get back to them too"
I don't know to this day what had gotten into me that night, but I was enjoying the attention and astonishment from Robby too much. I snapped back at him
"Well, I hope you do, brother. Because I ain't quitting. I'll only grow bigger and stronger from here" And with that I turned my back to him and started washing the plates.

Now that my 'secret' was out, I didn't bother sneaking into the garage anymore. I worked out after school daily, and weirdly a few times I felt like I was being watched. I also saw Robby coming in to workout after me a couple times. He wasn't disciplined like I was, but clearly the idea of his younger sister getting stronger got under his skin. He did hit the weights I'd say about twice a week over the next few months. Sometimes he'd wait for me and Suzy to leave the garage before starting, and that led me to sneak on him again. I couldn't help but notice that Robby wasn't lifting much more than I was, and in fact in a few exercises we were matched. I enjoyed that discovery very much, as it set new goals to my daily training.
One day, after another few months, Suzy and I were having a protein shake after our workout when Robby walked past us on his way to the garage. Suzy called him up
"Hey, Robby, going for a workout?"
"Huh, yeah, why?"
"Well, nothing really. But.. can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Do you happen to know how big your muscles are?" Suzy had always this straight up way of asking things. Robby was surprised by the question, just as I was, but he didn't seem pissed or anything
"No, not really, why?"
"Wanna find out?" and with that Suzy took a measuring tape out of her pocket. It kind of cornered Robby into it. It would be too weird if he backed down
"Sure. Let's do it"
"Cool. Make a muscle" she told him. Robby lifted his arm and flexed it. Suzy rolled up his sleeve, wrapped the tape around his bicep and read the measurement
"Sweet, 13 inches. That's pretty solid"
Robby lowered his arm and started walking out, but Suzy's voice stopped him again
"Now let's do you, Amy"
I was taken by surprise, but not as much as Robby. He stopped dead, unsure if he should stay for this. I looked at Suzy just as confused.
"What? Go ahead and flex that mighty gun of yours, Amy" I obeyed her and my not so shabby bicep jumped out. I saw that Robby was staring at it, impressed as it had grown since he last saw it.
Suzy wrapped it up skilfully and smiled as she saw the number
"Look at that, Robby. Amy's bicep is less than half an inch smaller than yours"
Robby was livid. His face had lost all the color. He babbled something like 'that's impressive' and left in a hurry. As soon as he left, Suzy added
"And if I may say, yours are also way harder and defined, girl"
I was only half listening at that point. All I could think was that I'd have a bigger bicep than Robby's. And it would be sooner rather than later.

Now, over the next, I'd say, 3 or 4 months I was like a machine. Suzy focused primarily on my upper body (well, on hers too, but there wasn't much of a comparison). Her brother's pro tips were working incredibly, as it became undeniable that I was growing both in size and strength. Also, my muscles, especially on my shoulders and arms, were becoming more and more ripped. I looked jacked.
Thing is I simply had no intention of challenging Robby if I wasn't absolutely sure I could take him down, so I kept procrastinating. And it was getting Suzy annoyed, until finally she came at me, right after my first set of curls, with her phone.
"Here, watch this"
Interested, thinking it might be some new technique or position to perform the curls, I looked at it. It showed Robby performing some curls himself, recorded as if she was hidden. I was confused
"Wha…?"
"Look at his dumbbells," she instructed. I did and immediately understood
"Those are 20s" I said.
"Yes, they are. And that's his last set. Six reps. Six. Now look at your feet"
I stared at the dumbbell I had just curled. It read '25' on it's side. And I just did 10 reps with it. I knew I could go at least another 10 pounds up. I knew what it meant, and I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline.
"Now let's settle this once and for all" Suzy pulled me up from the bench and stormed into the kitchen, where Robby was sitting completely unaware of what was about to happen. He looked at us, Suzy in her regular workout t-shirt, looking like a fit girl, and me, still on my warmup sweatshirt and biker shorts, thigh muscles bulging at each step.
"Robert, Amy here wants to armwrestle - and beat - you"
Robby stared at Suzy and then at me, and I could see there was an ounce of fear in his eyes. His look sort of asking me not to. To let it go. But it was just too late for it
"I think we should get this over with, Robby" I announced, de facto challenging him. There was no escape now. Knowing it just as well I did, Robby sighed.
"Fine, let's do this" He placed his elbow on the kitchen counter, I was about to mimic him when Suzy stopped me.
"Wait. Take that off. Let me see something first" She pointed at my warmup sweatshirt. I unzipped it and took it off. I was wearing only a sports bra underneath it, and I knew my upper body looked intimidating. Capped shoulders, sinewy forearms, thick pecs and a six pack. An hourglass shape due to my expanded lats and traps. If this was a bodybuilding contest, I'd have humiliated Robby. His eyes were so popped out I couldn't help but let out a small smirk.
"She looks fantastic, doesn't she? Amy, be a doll and show me that gun of yours, let's see how big it got" Suzy's voice came from a distant place in my mind now.
I obeyed and flexed my mouth, watching Robby's expression of panic with delight. His jaw dropped dead open as he saw how big it was. Suzy wrapped her measuring tape around it and read the number
"Four… teen… inches'' she announced with pleasure. But it wasn't just the size. It was the shape, the definition, the small veins popping up, the whole thing.
"Now let's do you, Robby" this time I commanded it. My voice came as an order, not a request. I gave no space for him to turn it down. Shameful, Robby rolled up his sleeve and flexed his own arm. Suzy giggled as she read the same 13 inches he had months ago. That was it, I had bigger muscles than my older brother.
This time I placed my elbow down on the counter
"Alright, let's get down to business"

At this point, everyone in the room knew the outcome. It was just a matter of how. I locked hands with my brother, who now looked like life had been drained from his face. I couldn't help but have mixed feelings. On one side, I felt sorry for him. It couldn't be easy realizing your younger sister is about to own you in a physical contest. On the other hand, I had a competitive fire in me, and part of me wanted to burn him to ashes, bring him down in a matter of seconds. Impose my will on him.
Suzy counted us down and we started pushing. Credit to Robby, he was stronger than he looked. We remained still, we both trembling and focused for several seconds. But at some point, I'd say after 15 or 20 seconds, my trained muscles started to gain ground. And the moment his hand started moving down, I could feel his power being drained out. Drained directly into my biceps and forearms. Each inch I advanced, I felt more and more powerful. Halfway down, I looked at our hands and saw that the tip of his fingers were pale. My grip was so strong it was hurting him, I could tell. But at that point, I didn't care. I was stronger than him, and I would finish this. Robby was brave and fought all the way, but it was useless. Before long it was over. I pressed his hand against the table.
The room went silent for a few seconds. Then I finally spoke
"I did it. I beat my older brother in an armwrestling match"
I looked straight at Robby's eyes. I could tell he was in pain. It was a humbling, emasculating experience for him, I knew. Finally he spoke
"Congratulations, Amy. You are really strong"
 "Thank you, Robby. You were a brave opponent. But these muscles are just too much for you to handle, right?" I flexed my biceps at him
"Y-yeah. You're too strong for me" he confessed, almost in tears. Then I realized Suzy's presence didn't make any better the situation
"Suzy, I think me and my brother need sometime alone, ok? I'll call you later"
She looked at me and respected my words
"Sure, Amy. I'll see myself out. Congratulations"
As she left the kitchen door, I looked back at Robby. Again, the mixed feelings came to me. This was my former hero. Now, he looked shattered. And it was me who broke him. Me and my muscles.
"Look Robby, it's ok. There is no shame in being weaker than a girl. In fact, I'm stronger than most boys I know. You were the hardest match I ever had"
"I… I know, Amy. It's just that… I'll need some time to get used to, ok?"
"Sure. I can respect that. Listen, I won't bully you around or anything, ok? However…"
"What?"
"Well, some things are going to change around here from now on. We can't pretend that won't happen"
Robby looked at me and, in silence, consented.
"First" I continued "I'm tired of hiding my muscles. I did it for a long time now, partly because I was a bit ashamed of them, but also cause I knew people might make fun of you just because I look muscular, well, I am muscular. But no more. I'll wear sleveless t-shirts and tank tops when I feel like it. And"
"Ok"
"And…" I continued, making clear to him that I wouldn't be interrupted anymore "if people say something to you, I don't want you pretending I'm not strong, or saying, implying that despite me looking buff, you could still take me. If people say something, just nod. Like I said, it's no shame being weaker than a girl. And if you don't, well, you'll leave me no choice but prove you wrong. And trust me, as time goes on, it will only be faster and easier"
I needed to say those words, plain and simple. I needed him to know I wanted to be recognized by my effort. Robby weakly nodded, consenting.
"Second" I began after breathing "Let's be honest. That gym equipment is being better used by me than you. So I'd very much appreciate if you let me enhance it, and help me in my training. Spot me. Cause yeah, I want to grow bigger and stronger"
"Ok" this time he answered, albeit with a weak, almost whispering, voice.
"And finally, I want to find out how truly strong I am"
"What-what do you mean?"
"Well, you guys play ball every sunday right? I'd like to join in"
"A-Amy, that's… diff.."
"I'm not asking, Robby"
He lost his words and stared at me
"I will play with you, and if you don't want to find out what it feels like to be tackled by someone with this much muscle, you better make sure I'm on your team. Like I said, I won't bully you around, but I still like to see the look on your faces when you go up against these" Again I flexed my muscles, this time going from a double bicep to a most muscular pose. Robby just gawked
"O-ok… I'll… I'll see what I can do"
"No. You will make it happen" I told him. I was done asking. There were some things that I was demanding, and Robby needed to know that
"Ok, ok" he confirmed he understood my tone
"Great. Now… I never finished up my workout today. Why don't you join me and spot while I do my benchpresses and curls?" I got up and waited for him to move, what he did promptly. I smiled. It would be nice to pump some iron in front of him for the first time.

That sunday I did join Robby and his crew. Wisely, he made sure I'd play on his team. The boys at first found it annoying that a girl would play with them, but a couple drives in and they realized they should treat me with the respect my body demanded. Since I wasn't exactly a great catcher, I played tailback on offense and linebacker on defense. I swear the results were even better than I expected. First play they handed me the ball I literally ran over Dan, one of the largest boys playing. When Chris tried to tackle me, the contact of my shoulder against his frail body sent him flying a few yards into the ground. Quickly they realized that my diesel powered upper body and trunk sized legs were too much for them to tackle, so they tried to grab me and drag me down. Too bad for them I was able to carry one or two at least 10 yards before losing my balance.
Defense wasn't any better for them. I tackled them, and I tackled them hard. I knocked the air out their bodies every time. I brought them down, and they kept down for several seconds before being able to stand. We were crushing them, and it was pretty clear that It was me. These poor boys never had played with someone with that much muscle. They were no match.
By halftime, I was feeling hot. As I stripped out of my sweats, I felt their eyes jumping out, the shock in their faces. I enjoyed it. Playing the second time in spandex shorts and a cropped tanktop allowed them to at least know exactly why that was happening. They never said a word, but I knew they were impressed. Robby, on the other hand, looked quite happy. The ass whopping I was giving them sort of avoided any jokes on him. And, on top of that, his team was winning. By the time we called it a game, the boys were exhausted, lying down, nursing bruises and minor injuries that I wasn't even trying to give them. I couldn't help but wonder how they'd look if I really tried to hurt one of them. Finally, one by one, they all went home. I looked at Robby
"Wow, Amy, That was…" he was searching for words
"I know." there wasn't much to be said
"Ok, just let me rest a bit so we can walk back home"
"What? No. C'mon, I'll carry you home" I told him, turning my back and inviting him to hop on
"Are you crazy? You won't handle it"
Looking at him over my shoulder I challenged "You sure you wanna bet against it?"
Resignated, Robby jumped up and placed both his hands around my torso. I used my hands to hold his thighs and started walking back home in a rather fast pace.
"You ok up there?" I asked him
"Y-yeah… it's… uh… quite safe here"
I smiled. I jogged with him on my back for about half a mile, just to show off.
"Amy, I…" He tried to speak. I knew that was probably one of the most emasculating experiences of his life
"I know. Pretty strong right?"

Forum Saradas

An ode to one of the best
« on: August 13, 2022, 02:17:25 pm »

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
Re: An ode to one of the best
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 06:35:54 am »
Nice

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 06:52:06 am »
Good job!

Offline urza

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 03:48:22 pm »
Awesome bicep comparison scene and great description throughout! Nice work!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2023, 12:55:58 am »
Now, I hadn't considered writing a sequel to this one, but remembering another one of Industrialflesh's stories, I figured I could mix it in

A year had passed since I beat Robby and his friends at the football field. Robby was, all in all, still a good brother, but sometimes he seemed to forget some of the new rules we had stablished (well, I had imposed) to him, and he played like he was still the 'big' brother around. I considered more than a couple times remembering him the truth about who was big when it came down to raw strength, but I held myself. Like I said, I liked him, and also I knew my competitive fire might make me hurt him if I wasn't careful. So I let go some of his light bullying and teasing. Until the day I didn't.

I now was big enough so that people who saw me in 'regular' clothes knew right away how muscular I was. That's why sometimes I still wear baggy clothes. I didn't need the attention, nor cared for it. At home, however, I was normally on tanktops and tight shorts, and I knew how intimidating my frame was. And that probably was why at home Robby behaved better than publicly towards me.
It was another friday night with our parents out, this one in the middle of a heat wave. I was a bit down lately, dealing with my period and having trouble on math, so my mood was really feisty. It didn't help at all that Robby was late for dinner, and when he finally arrived he seemed drunk. Sure, he was still underage, but you know these things. Every now and then a friend gets a six pack and it happens. It wasn't that late or anything, but it was enough for me to be pissed.
I waited for him on our backyard ready to scold him
"You're late"
"Yeah, so?"
"So that I'm hungry"
"Your problem"
"Are yo drunk?"
"No, I'm hot. Aren't you?"
"What? No. I'm hungry. Let's order"
"No, I feel like going in for a dive" He snapped back at me, walking past me and approaching our swimming pool. Shocked and angry, I ran past him and placed myself between him and the pool. Robby had already taken his shoes and t-shirt off. He looked scrawny next to me, but that wasn't the point right now
"You're not getting in this pool until you order our food"
"I am not ordering our food until I take a dive"
I put my hands on my hips and challenged him to get past me. I was wearing my 'stay home' clothes, which consisted of an old, thin fabric, white t-shirt and matching shorts. It wasn't my most imposing look, but it should do the deal. I was shorter, and yet pretty much larger than Robby.
He came close to me, and caught me off guard. I never noticed he placed one of his feet behind me, and as he spoke he gave me a shove on my shoulders, tripping me into the pool
"Are you sure you don't want to dive either?"
I was caught completely by surprise and lost my balance. As I felt on my back inside the water I could feel the rage burning up inside me. I immediately jumped out of the pool, all fired up. As I tied up my hair back on it's ponytail, I looked at Robby. I knew what he was watching, but probably he wasn't seeing. My wet shirt glued to my body so tight it looked painted on it. My chiseled washboard abs were visible through the thin fabric. The shape of my upper body these days was so 'hourglass-ly' that with my hard, angry breathing I'd say my lats were twice as wide as my waist. I didn't have much breast tissue, and that probably only made my pectoral muscles look even larger. As I tied up my hair I knew my biceps were jumping up and down. If Robby was in a perfect state of mind, he should have run. Instead, he just stood there, laughing. I wasn't myself anymore, filled with angry.
Before he knew what was happening, I charged at him, grabbing him up and lifting him off the ground and over my head. He felt light
"You wanna dive, you little brat? So dive!" I threw him onto the pool, so hard he almost flew over it. Robby smashed the water just right by the opposite border of the pool. I walked around the pool as he recollected himself. Before he could understand, I grabbed him by under his armpits, squatting down, and pulled him out of the pool, throwing him on the grass.
I suppose the sudden impact on the cold water made some of the alcohol go away, as for the first time he stared at me and realized how much trouble he was in.
"W-wha... A-amy, I..."
"Too late, Robby. Too late" I told him, again grabbing him and throwing him back on the pool. Again, he splashed. This time I waited for him to come out of the water. As he did, I again lifted him up and threw him back in.
"Didn't you want to dive? So dive"
As he emerged for the third time, I grabbed him, and again pulled him out of the pool. The squatting was light exercise for my quads. As I threw him again back into the water, Robby screamed a weak 'please', but at that point there was no pretty please that could have saved him.
"C'mon, dive, you wimp. You will dive a lot today. You will dive until I say so"
This time Robby positioned himself right in the middle of the pool, away from my hands.
"Come out, you coward" I yelled at him
"No"
"Weren't you all macho telling me you wanted to dive? Where's all that masculinity now?"
"I'm not coming out, Amy. Forget it"
"Well, eventually you will, Robby. And each second that you spend inside that pool and not facing me is another second of added anger you will fuel me with. So, if I were you, I'd take my beating right now, before it gets worse" as I said those words I was filled with a sentiment of dominance I had never felt before, not during the football game or armwrestling Robby or any other boy. It was something deeper, more primal. Instigated by this feeling, I grabbed my wet t-shirt by the collar and pulled it apart. I heard the fabric tearing up, in a clear demonstration of all the raw power I had, and how much my anger was enhancing it. I finished up by tearing up both sleeves, finally getting rid of the piece of now useless rag and exposing fully my torso to my frightened older brother.
"Come out NOW, Robby" I was breathing hard, my body almost turning green to complete my Hulking.
Robby slowly walked towards me, as a man walking to his own slaught, but to afraid to face what might have happened if he didn't obey me.
Still completely changed by wrath, I grabbed him and again pulled him out of the pool, this time placing him standing right in front of me. Before I could realize what I was doing, I punched Robby. Thank God i did it in his midsection instead of his face, or I might have broken bones.
As my hand collided with his flabby abdomen, I felt the air being pushed out of his body, as it folded itself around my fist. I swear I took him off the ground. Once my hand retracted, Robby collapsed to the ground, on his knees.
As I looked down on him, I felt part of my anger leaving my body. I was still pissed, and I still wanted to teach him a lesson, I just didn't need to hurt him again.
"Look at me, you wimp" I told him. Robby, still holding his tummy with both hands, looked up at me. He was crying in pain.
"Do you realize what I could do to you?"
He just sobbed
"Answer me, Robby". He nodded weakly.
"Do you understand that I'm so much stronger than you that I could seriously hurt you, heck, I could send you to the hospital if I wanted to?"
Again, Robby just nodded
"Then why do you do that? Why do you act like you don't know that?"
"I... I don't know"
"Robby, look at me" I told him, flexing my abs and biceps. With him knelt down before me, I looked like a freaking Goddess. "Show some respect to me and my muscles, cause they demand it."
"Y-yes"
"I tolerate sometimes your behavior, but not in here. Not when there's just the two of us. Consider this me being merciful, cause next time I'll whoop you before everyone's eyes. Are we clear?"
"Y-yes, Amy"
"Now...." I helped him up "order our food"
Robby grabbed his phone from the floor and obeyed promptly.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 07:46:30 am »
Beautiful story!  I love it!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 03:54:39 am »
Good one

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 08:25:51 am »
Excellent! Just Excellent! K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  An ode to one of the best

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View